Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigeria Need Change In 2023 Not Continuity, This Regime Is A Total Disaster. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Need Change In 2023 Not Continuity, This Regime Is A Total Disaster. (143 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / 2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Need Change In 2023 Not Continuity, This Regime Is A Total Disaster. by dignity33: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerians are not ready for good leader. To me is better the Country divide because we are too tribalism and sentimental, They said is injustice for North to become next Nigeria President come 2023, that is the turn of South but is not injustice in the Southern Nigeria if South west become the next President in place of South East who have not produce any president from Southern Nigeria.

They said Atiku is Corrupt that he is the major reason why Obasanjo regime never make a meaningful progress but the same people will tell you that Osinbajo will be the best President if he is elected, that V.P have no such power to turn thing around since he is not a president. They forget that this regime is the worstest that Nigeria has ever witness.

According to what I heard from my parent during Buhari/Idiagbon regime . Many Nigeria refers it as Idiagbon regime because he was seen as the man behind any progress made during that time. I'm not against anybody become a president of Nigeria but let us the masses shun tribalism, Pastor thing, Religions but vote base on fairness and equity if we still want a united Nigeria. Instead of bringing continuity of our present condition.

(1) (Reply)

After Victory In Football League, UNIMAID Cancels Lectures To Welcome Team / SPECIAL EDITION: What Raymond Dokpesi Says About Tinubu On 2023 Presidency Will / Angelic Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.