Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You (24055 Views)

People Who Earn Money Weekly: Please How Do You Do It OR What Do You Do�� / Pains Of Nigerian Graduates Who Earn Less Than Corps Members / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by jojothaiv(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:
"...Comparison leads to unhappiness."

This is the conclusion of the whole matter! Create and live the life meant for you, instead of wasting away, envying and longing for another.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Brainardc(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Advice �
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by KensonAbule(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Well stated
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by femi4: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Why is Atiku not broke??

If you are TRULY wealthy, responsibilities are nothing. undecided
Everyone cannot be wealthy, so cut down on your responsibilities.

2. How many clean wealthy persons can we count in this Country. Atiku enrich himself while he was in charge of custom

1 Like

Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by 10mobile: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
McTobe:
I like this topic and look forward to a fruitful discussion
Are you reping FG or Twitter
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Ideasroole: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chamillionaire:
Abeg, who has link to Tiwa savage sex tape ?
grin grin grin
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by godakhigbe(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's not good to compare people on the basis of their achievements because no two people have the same responsibilities and opportunities. There may be some legal unknown source am earning my money unknown to you, so let's be careful so that we don't end up with hypertension or depression.

1 Like

Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
penocrat1:

I am interested
Send me a message to gaspelsteve@gmail.com.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Giftcardmerch(f): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have a very good money-making plan. About gift cards, find me!
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Cousin9999: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
People need to recognize that there isn't one definition of success.

I could care less about "luxury" items or losers' approval. Ew.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by calcal: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Why is Atiku not broke??

That's a lie.

Be careful with money, if Bill Gate starts to spend anyhow, something will happen.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by vickydevoka(m): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Why is Atiku not broke??

Na salary earner u de compare with politician
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by vickydevoka(m): 4:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Jonathan2Edirin:
Nice advice and points u gave her, things are not as easy as it was then, one thing is having a family the other are the responsibilities....this era a man's job or occupation along can't foot most of the house bills with the current trend of inflation, that's why it's very important at this time love is not enough to keep a home...financial goals and plans is a key factor, when both parties are hustling contributing meaningful to the growth of the home it promotes love infact it makes the home sweeter than just one party, she have to open up to her man her fears and expectations and find out how to help her husband financially, and she improves on herself more....the goal is to reduces cost and increase financial investments for the sake of the future and her children's own....family problem nor dey finish but any thing u can't achieve now for ur family at the expense of ur family, u will leave to regret it....
Love no follow again.
Infact love for Money (hustling money), it's love for all
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by MrUchenna1(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2021
There are a handful of people whom money won't spoil, and we all count ourselves among them
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Jeepi(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Make money online, so many platforms are available. I am currently earning some really good cash via youtube videos, facebook and tiktok. Feel free to contact me via whats app on 08066314433 if you are interested and i will prove it to you.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by toyosidaniel33: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
who can give me facebook acc i beg of you
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Moneyfem: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Some people don't spend wastefully but still find it hard to achieve some heights attained already by their contemporaries. Those contemporaries might be borne with silver spoon, or may not have family responsibilities as they do.

Just be thankful to God. If you're supporting your siblings/family genuinely, you will soon reap the fruit of your love.

2 Likes

Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Connected1: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
You made my day.

I appreciate you OP.

I am glad there are people like me in this Nigeria.

Imagine my ex girlfriend and my boss at work comparing me a senior son with 4 children behind me to my last born friends who are from well to do homes and few responsibilities to themselves.

Before the money come sef, I don spend am.

The last time I bought clothes was at Onitsha last year, I couldn't afford a new phone after my Samsung a30 was stolen. Infact I have denied myself of so much pleasures and desires just to save the face of my family from shame.

1 Like

Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by Moneyfem: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Connected1:
You made my day.

I appreciate you OP.

I am glad there are people like me in this Nigeria.

Imagine my ex girlfriend and my boss at work comparing me a senior son with 4 children behind me to my last born friends who are from well to do homes and few responsibilities to themselves.

Before the money come sef, I don spend am.

The last time I bought clothes was at Onitsha last year, I couldn't afford a new phone after my Samsung a30 was stolen. Infact I have denied myself of so much pleasures and desires just to save the face of my family from shame.

You're welcome Sir.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by UniqueDennis(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
So she needed someone to point out these obvious facts before she could use her brain to figure out by her self.. Na wa ooo
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by McTobe(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
That 70K person must have exerted himself to the point of denying himself or his family some things to achieve that. It always come with a price of some denials I can relate.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I don't believe this shiit....I've seen man earning about 150k as at 2009 and was still tenant without any plot of land to his name.. while another man not earning even up to 70k having all those things that I mentioned undecided

Some people just too sabi package their lives, regardless of how much them de earn..
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by McTobe(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
You can use the Islamic principles some of us are open minded and willing to learn please
drlateef:
Well, if you were Muslim I would have been able to explain better using Islamic principles.
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by McTobe(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
I am wondering if there is anything like a clean wealthy man. You must step on toes one way or the other even when you do your best to avoid it, you may have to give a kickback here and there to get contracts(which might be unethical), pay people here and there for information and a whole lot. In that sense there is no clean wealthy man it just depend on the extent of indulging. I did not even go to those that amass wealth at the expense of the state. Just the few that are doing their beat to be clean
femi4:
Everyone cannot be wealthy, so cut down on your responsibilities.

2. How many clean wealthy persons can we count in this Country. Atiku enrich himself while he was in charge of custom
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by femi4: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
McTobe:
I am wondering if there is anything like a clean wealthy man. You must step on toes one way or the other even when you do your best to avoid it, you may have to give a kickback here and there to get contracts(which might be unethical), pay people here and there for information and a whole lot. In that sense there is no clean wealthy man it just depend on the extent of indulging. I did not even go to those that amass wealth at the expense of the state. Just the few that are doing their beat to be clean
A typical Nigerian mentality, you need to get to a saner environment and see how anybody can be somebody
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by McTobe(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
We are talking about WEALTHY, not just rich, Just before you start your typical Nigerian mentality. I am expecting comments like this but I want you to know that the first time I read about the term “spoils of office” (some fifteen years ago) it was in Times Magazine and about what go on in the US Congress. I also know about the pranks that Wall street brokers play on the floor of the NYSE and other big lies of the Corporate world in the western World. So don't tell me about what is obtainable in saner society because I am talking about realities of this life not some utopian idea. It's near impossible to see a clean WEALTHY man( using clean here in a wider scope ) if a wealthy man dodges some tax or cut corners in any way to reduce their tax he is not clean. If at this stage you still don't understand me then I am afraid I may discontinue the conversation
femi4:
A typical Nigerian mentality, you need to get to a saner environment and see how anybody can be somebody
Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by drlateef: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
McTobe:
You can use the Islamic principles some of us are open minded and willing to learn please

There is what we call barakah or blessing which is endowed by God on worthy believers. This is unseen but the effect of it is that, however little the amount you earn, it goes a long way than those who earn millions. That’s why billions stolen by politicians would not be of much benefits to them. But the same billions, if used to repair roads and build infrastructure, they will achieve so much for the people. There are unseen creatures called jinns or demons who also fritter away your earnings without you being aware until your salary finishes so quickly. You wonder how it happened but can never explain. But for believers who constantly do remembrance of God or dikhr as we call it, these unseen enemies can not fritter away their earnings. There is Barakah in what they earn and the little goes a long way.

1 Like

Re: Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You by McTobe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
I am not a Muslim but I believe totally in that principle. I have also seen it at work around me
drlateef:

There is what we call barakah or blessing which is endowed by God on worthy believers. This is unseen but the effect of it is that, however little the amount you earn, it goes a long way than those who earn millions. That’s why billions stolen by politicians would not be of much benefits to them. But the same billions, if used to repair roads and build infrastructure, they will achieve so much for the people. There are unseen creatures called jinns or demons who also fritter away your earnings without you being aware until your salary finishes so quickly. You wonder how it happened but can never explain. But for believers who constantly do remembrance of God or dikhr as we call it, these unseen enemies can not fritter away their earnings. There is Barakah in what they earn and the little goes a long way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack / Why Are There No Female Generals In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.