Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

International Girl Child Day: Dr Chidozie Nwankwo OF AAC Celebrates Girl Child. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Girl Child Day: Dr Chidozie Nwankwo OF AAC Celebrates Girl Child. (185 Views)

ICT Centre Hon Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Built In Anambra State(photos) / Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP / Anambra Election: AAC Candidate, Chidozie Nwankwo Steps Down, Backs Pdp's Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Girl Child Day: Dr Chidozie Nwankwo OF AAC Celebrates Girl Child. by Paschal2806: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2021
DR. CHIDOZIE NWANKWO CELEBRATES THE GIRL CHILD.

... promises quality education and healthcare for every Anambra girl child.

"A girl child is a pride and future of the nation. Empowering your girl child means empowering your future."

International Girl Child Day is a United Nations observance which is celebrated every year on 11th October. This day promotes the rights of a girl child and also throws light on gender inequalities that exist in our world.

The occasion of International Girl Child Day reminds each one of us that girl child still needs our attention and extra care.
Inequalities faced by girls in areas such as education, professional work, legal rights, medical care, protection also need to be addressed.

Once more, I wish to reaffirm my commitment to creating a society that will prioritize the future of our girl child. This has been one of my motivating factor in offering myself to public service. My promise to every girl child today and their parents is: as your Governor, I will provide the educational infrastructure that will permit the growth of whatever talents or skills you have to grow. I will provide greater access to healthcare and ensure at all times that you are protected from molestations.

Daughters are the precious gifts. Let's create an atmosphere of love, peace and equality for them.

Happy International Girl Child Day!

*Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo*
_CEO, Wichtech Group & AAC, Governorship Candidate_

Re: International Girl Child Day: Dr Chidozie Nwankwo OF AAC Celebrates Girl Child. by Fahdiga(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Happy international girl child day to our beautiful and lovely daughters

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Demands Additional N33.8 Billion To Spend On Personnel, Overhead, / Why Should FGN And CBN Plagiarize An Ordinary Policy Document? / See What A Scripture Says About Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.