Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The More Difficult One Between Tech Skills And Tech Business In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The More Difficult One Between Tech Skills And Tech Business In Nigeria (268 Views)

Acquiring A Second Passport And Tech Walhalla / Digital And Tech Skills To Learn In 2022 / How Can I Get Funds For My Tech-business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The More Difficult One Between Tech Skills And Tech Business In Nigeria by pajosh(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Hii guys , Sorry for the long absence... but I'm back

You all know how hectic this our career can be

For me I think it is the business aspect....

Business Aspect includes.. forming a startup, handling jobs and contracts, etc

Please state your choice and reasons you said so .. if you have experiences in your options... feel free to share..

Have a blessed week ahead
Re: The More Difficult One Between Tech Skills And Tech Business In Nigeria by pajosh(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2021
I'll share my experiences which made me choose my option in a bit
Re: The More Difficult One Between Tech Skills And Tech Business In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Starting a tech business in Nigeria isn't easy. It's much easier to get a job. You can always start a startup when you have gained more experience and built up a network that can help you with fund raising should need be.

(1) (Reply)

HR Software in Nigeria / Cooperative App And Thriftplus / THRIFTPLUS 60 Day Trial: Taking The Advantage Or Lettig It Slide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.