Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners (10957 Views)

Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Biggest Oil-Refining Hub / Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by wink2015(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2021
SOLUTION

Restructure Nigeria.

Let the owner of the crude oil develop their God given resources.

Federal government of Nigeria has no right to control the resources of the indigenous people.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by ExposingdMatrix: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by NGpatriot: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Another shallow and ignorant comparison with other countries, Saudi Arabia pumps and sells more oil than Nigeria, they have larger reserve than Nigeria, so exactly how are you going to top them?

The other OPEC members should also go and die because Saudi Arabia is ahead of them

You are not embarrassing Nigeria, you are embarrassing yourselves..
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by SocialJustice: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
E no get where Nigeria fit cough with their mate. Shame.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by NGpatriot: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Who wrote this rubbish sef?

Nigeria is the number 10 producer of oil in the world, but you want to produce and sell more oil than Saudi Arabia the number 1 producer and seller?

You people are mad, bunch of ignorant illiterates..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by rayvelez(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2021
But bubu declared NNPC record a profit of $26billion @bmcs what happened??
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by NGpatriot: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
E no get where Nigeria fit cough with their mate. Shame.

Saudi Arabia the number 1 seller and producer and Nigeria the number 10 seller and producer are mates?

You and Dangote be mates?

You people are not serious..

grin grin
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
APC Broom Carriers - sebi una don see wetin una papa dey cause grin
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by Olam09(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
dre11:
NNPC Missing as China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners in 2021

*Sinopec earns $323bn revenue, Saudi Aramco grosses $230bn, Nigeria’s $9bn

*National oil company offers to fix selected roads

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/11/nnpc-missing-as-china-saudi-arabia-top-worlds-biggest-oil-revenue-earners-in-2021/

Lalasticlala
If dem see this thread dem fit hike price oo.. in other hand shey china get crude oil ni? I'm damn confuse.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by sakanifemi123(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2021
What do we expect in a country where cow is valued than human where human rights is violated and the head is in position of a tail.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by seunayantokun(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
No prosperity where there is no genuine peace. Unleashing Fulani terrorists on everyone yet you expect prosperity to show up. It can never happen.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by purplekayc(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Una dey here dey shout one state in the US is competing with Nigeria in terms of revenue
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by prophetfire: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2021
inforesource:
Were you expecting them there. These are countries with serious mindedness. They are not failures. Birds of a feather flock together. Dem be your met?
. Truth is that the northern criminals in charge of NNPC sell our oil illegally and pocket the proceeds. And the "our oyel" gang will never see them as their problem.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by hansomb: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oil is a curse to Nigeria more especially the oil producing areas. . . . .what a shame ( Ibori, Alamesiya, comes to mind)
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by SocialJustice: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

Saudi Arabia the number 1 seller and producer and Nigeria the number 10 seller and producer are mates?

You and Dangote be mates?

You people are not serious..

grin grin
Number 1 and 10, Dangote is number one, me I'm battling to escape poverty. You no wise. cheesy
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by Opak001(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dem don use NNPC borrow moni from Chiyon-fat.
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by Gfh1: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Really
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by cardoctor(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Where is the oil?
Re: NNPC Missing As China, Saudi Arabia Top World’s Biggest Oil Revenue Earners by DonroxyII: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Authoreety:
Everything in Nigeria just dey back slide since the beginning of this govt.. And dem dey renovate tinubu to become president,

I pity this country sha.. Make I just complete my family members papers, na im I just dey pray for.
Imagine NNPC fixing Road .. Where is Ministry of Work

For NNPC to offer to fix Road is an Abomination, What is the essence of Federal Executive Council!

NNPC should Synergise with Ministry of Works at FEC level and Loan the Ministry the Fund to fix the Roads grin

Banana Republic is Loading !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy / Daniel Reyenieju: Jibrin Is Right, 2016 Budget Was Padded / Sex Scandal: Reps Sue US For $1bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.