Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Affiliate Marketers/Business Owners!! Generate More Sales with This Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketers/Business Owners!! Generate More Sales with This Method (137 Views)

Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / HOW TO INCREASE CUSTOMERS TO YOUR BUSINESS (HOW CAN I GENERATE MORE SALES) / If You Could Not Scale This Method Up To At Least $200/a Day…..slap Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketers/Business Owners!! Generate More Sales with This Method by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Every new Affiliate Marketer is always advised to start with organic traffic.

That of course is not a rule, but personally, I think it's a good practice because it will help a new marketer work hard and understand the nitty-gritty of Affiliate Marketing.

Having said that, Of course, Google Ads is one of the most potent means for Affiliate Marketers to bring in sales.

Once you understand how Google ads works and you have the fund, yes, go for it, it's one good way for Affiliate Marketers to get clicks that will convert into sales faster.

With Google ads, you can bring in sales within 30 minutes or less, but it depend on your knowledge of making the platform works well for you.

If you don’t know how to run campaigns and try it out without learning how it works, you’ll just burn your money.

Lots of newbies alway run ads directly to their products instead of capturing their prospects details, running ads directly to your affiliate link is one of the worst thing to do.

Some don't even know how to track their sales or the right objective for their campaign, this is why their missing out and wasting money without any conversion.

Google provided high quality traffic who are ready to buy now

I've used and still using Google to generate sales daily and ready to help newbies who are still struggling online.

So if you want to make money online this week, get in touch with me on Facebook (search for Gideon MicDare), let's see how I can help you.

NOTE: I don't work with everybody, I work with only serious Marketers/Business Owners with high quality products that solve problems.
Re: Affiliate Marketers/Business Owners!! Generate More Sales with This Method by Zubbyy(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Hello
I sent you a mail for further explanation and direction.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketers/Business Owners!! Generate More Sales with This Method by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Send me friend request on Facebook (search for Gideon MicDare)

Then send me message on what you want to do.

I've checked my email inbox but can't find your message.

Zubbyy:
Hello
I sent you a mail for further explanation and direction.

(1) (Reply)

Latest VIDEO / Do You Want To Make More Sales Today? Follow These Steps. / Shoemaking Classes, DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.