Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course (19403 Views)

NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021 / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by denideck: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Good news! Congratulations!
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by vanbonattel: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigchristo:
Have you noticed that Igbo’s are the major dominant on this list?

Propaganda, this b is what they want you to believe. Let them show you the passing out list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by foreshore(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
vanbonattel:
Joining the Nigerian army now is like committing suicide.

The only compensation they get is slapping and shooting innocent civilians all over the place before their fellow terrorists get them.

Gone are the days when the Nigerian army uniform evokes respect and honor from the masses, these days, MC Oluomo touts command more respect than your army.

Just speaking rubbish. It's NDA only for the Army or all of the arms of the military
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by elbulk(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigchristo:

It is an almost even distribution per state, look at the full list. Smaller states got a little less, states like Bayelsa, Bauchi

1 Like

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by ogododo: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Soljaboi44:
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 73 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 13 August – 1 October, 2021. The List of Successful Candidates whose names appear below and could also be obtained at the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng were successful at the AFSB Interview.

The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 73RC. The successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday
23 October 2021.

Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 25 October 2021 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list.

Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.

Source: https://nda.edu.ng/list-of-successful-and-reserve-candidates-for-admission-into-73-regular-combatant-course/

We go dey pray for una safety.
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by sylve11: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigchristo:

They are trying to pacify the Igbos na. cheesy cool
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by sakanifemi123(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Joining agbero gang better than joining NdA. Join Nigeria Defence Academy at your own peril
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Their choice.... I respect their decision.

No b for person like me.

Good to them
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by feyisy86(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
This is the only FG university that is well organize in Nigeria
Bigchristo:

1 Like

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by vickydevoka(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2021
sylve11:

They are trying to pacify the Igbos na. cheesy cool
Imagine meritocracy without quoter system. Hausa-fulanis no go pass 5 for de full list. N inside de 5 na just make en b
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Uwaomaokey(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Was there a mistake somewhere, because Abia State people no dae answer Dooter Ngur. I don't get. wink Naija my country.

1 Like

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Equity15(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
tolux247:

No mind them... imagine the comment above...

Na so I follow mouth then wey I wan apply, I for don get pass 3* now

This not job, na School... you go graduate with 2*

NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY

My reply was because He was talking about army as a whole not NDA.

BTW, regular officers pass out with 1 star not two

2 Likes

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by ignis: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2021
My name is not there.
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Please is there a list of commissioned officers and their state of origin - someone is asking grin
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Loveurneighbour: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Federal Character
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by deadkamalu: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
What is a tiv boy Joshua dooter ngur from benue doing in abia list?

1 Like

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Authoreety: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Equity15:
yes my guy. Joblessness never hold you. You go reason anything

LOL... God forbid say e reach like that o
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by ledaman: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
The most dangerous department to join in all security agencies. undecided
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Rendition(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
New suicide squad ���
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Jackmj(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
deadkamalu:
What is a tiv boy Joshua dooter ngur from benue doing in abia list?
One of the parents is igbo maybe
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Bigchristo: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
vanbonattel:

Propaganda, this b is what they want you to believe. Let them show you the passing out list.
You’re right oh, they will temper the list las las, that’s how I wrote exam they gave me employment at federal inland revenue service (FIRS) my name was listed among those who got an employment but they later replaced our names with other people.

1 Like

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hoodlums should be trained and reformed and enlisted into the Nigerian army.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address / 7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / 4 Unusual Ways To Get A New Job (True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.