Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father (1128 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by damilola4162(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
The father of female student of Misbaudeen al Islami Arabic school, Ganmo, Kwara State, who was beaten mercilessly by four boys, in a viral video has finally broken his silence, Newspremises reports.

The students were said to have been beaten for attending a birthday party where they reportedly drank alcoholic drinks.

Newspremises gathered that, the teacher of the Arabic school ordered the beating. The video sparked outrage amongst people, after it went viral, as people have been condemning the act.

However, in an interview with BBC Pidgin, the father of the female student, Yunus Olarenwaju, disclosed that, he instructed the school authorities to dish out the necessary punishment to his daughter after he received a video which showed how his daughter consumed alcoholic drinks while partying with some boys.

"I was the one who informed the school about the incident, and I requested that she should be given the appropriate punishment. I also insist that I must be present when the school management wants to carry out the punishment", the father maintained.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/kwara-school-flogging-i-ordered-the-school-to-give-my-daughter-appropriate-punishment-father/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by ItsReal: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2021
K
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by nifemi25(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Iru baba wo leleyi
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by damilola4162(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin
nifemi25:
Iru baba wo leleyi
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by michlins(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2021
This is why once they are out of the parents control, they become extremely wild.

These ultra conservative parents are the destroyers of their own children. If you can't protect your children from the society and religion, you don't deserve to be a parent

3 Likes

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by muller101(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2021
He spoke under duress.
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by Emperormartin(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
This girl might become a Christian tomorrow because in Christian religion we don’t dehumanize wrongdoers like this…

1 Like

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
He should be arrested alongside the beaters and the Alfas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by arthurwillia(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol weyrey
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by Danjikanbauchi: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
The fear of Islam they have forced him to open up if not they will kill him. We know their modus operandi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by Danjikanbauchi: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Emperormartin:
This girl might become a Christian tomorrow because in Christian religion we don’t dehumanize wrongdoers like this…
in Christianity we love, Christ is love. That's why any man can do anything and get way with it because love covers multitude of sin. Islam is slavery wallahi.. I feel like shearing a story of my current girlfriend IKILIMA and what she told me about bathroom and talking while in bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by SUPERPACK: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Emperormartin:
That is small compared to what people receive as punishment in christian boarding houses, guardrooms and also females caught stealing. She was allowed to cover her body very well during the flogging meaning the damage is less. I don't blame her father what people see in the hands of female children can send them to early grave.
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by cybriz82(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The fear of Islam they have forced him to open up if not they will kill him. We know their modus operandi grin grin grin

I so much love this pic d background remind me of home.. especially eleda avenue at iba Lagos state...

1 Like

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by Emperormartin(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
SUPERPACK:
That is small compared to what people receive as punishment in christian boarding houses, guardrooms and also females caught stealing. She was allowed to cover her body very well during the flogging meaning the damage is less. I don't blame her father what people see in the hands of female children can send them to early grave.
You’re trying too hard to justify what your Muslim brothers did. It’s as if you’ve participated in general flogging before…

Anyway, I attended a boarding school like this in the east as far back as early 2000’s I didn’t witness this kind of general flogging.
And I was there for 6yrs…
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by CaveAdullam: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Give women too much freedom; they will hasten into self destruction!

Give women too little freedom; they will henpeck you till you finally wear off!

The key is not placing them in a cage or pen but in a ranch(cattle in ranch move freely, yet there is still a wall of defence surrounding them). Only a virile masculine figure can be able to execute such.

If the father requires the school to impose discipline on his daughter, probably, it suggests that he is not doing his job. Children don't dictate for their parents. I do get the fact that some children are very obstinate. But notwithstanding, parental influence goes a long way in the lives of their children.

Thanks.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by vinceyinnovation: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
H
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by Help2020: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
damilola4162:
The father of female student of Misbaudeen al Islami Arabic school, Ganmo, Kwara State, who was beaten mercilessly by four boys, in a viral video has finally broken his silence, Newspremises reports.

The students were said to have been beaten for attending a birthday party where they reportedly drank alcoholic drinks.

Newspremises gathered that, the teacher of the Arabic school ordered the beating. The video sparked outrage amongst people, after it went viral, as people have been condemning the act.

However, in an interview with BBC Pidgin, the father of the female student, Yunus Olarenwaju, disclosed that, he instructed the school authorities to dish out the necessary punishment to his daughter after he received a video which showed how his daughter consumed alcoholic drinks while partying with some boys.

"I was the one who informed the school about the incident, and I requested that she should be given the appropriate punishment. I also insist that I must be present when the school management wants to carry out the punishment", the father maintained.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/kwara-school-flogging-i-ordered-the-school-to-give-my-daughter-appropriate-punishment-father/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
The father should be arrested ASAP.
Re: Beating: I Ordered The School To Give My Daughter Appropriate Punishment- Father by Corroro: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
This one is uneccessary brutality abeg lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2023: Quick Steps To Generate Your Profile Code / Post Ume,university Of Abuja? / When Is Oou Going To Sell Cesap Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.