Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good day Nairalanders. My boss gave me a gift today. I accepted the gift even though i do not like and want the gift. I would have rejected the gift but i don't want him to feel bad or have mixed feelings. And i do not want to take this gift home. What should i do? Should i have rejected the gift?
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Give me the gift cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
The gift no get name? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Richy4(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Could you explain why U do not like the gift?... Is it the kind of Gift that raises eyebrows considering the fact that you did not want to take it home...Please don't tell me she bought you a car cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by Conner44: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day Nairalanders. My boss gave me a gift today. I accepted the gift even though i do not like and want the gift. I would have rejected the gift but i don't want him to feel bad or have mixed feelings. And i do not want to take this gift home. What should i do? Should i have rejected the gift?

Is your boss gay? Did he gift you a dil.do? Did he add some lube in the package? Open it and check first so we know if he is a wicked somebody or not before we can advise you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The gift no get name? undecided
u want to know right? I will tell u. He gave me Some of his clothes.
Re: What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:

Start by telling us the reason you (think) were offered the gift and why you don’t want to accept it.
Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Give me the gift cheesy cheesy
It isn't transferable otherwise i would have done so.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Conner44: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
I u want to know right? I will tell u. He gave me Some of his clothes.

Oh okay that’s a small matter naw. Accept it happily and then take it to a Catholic Church near you and donate it to their Saint Vincent de Paul’s society. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:

Why would he think you’d want his worn clothes? cheesy
You should’ve politely turned it down. Or was it that you initially did not know they were old clothes?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Start by telling us the reason you (think) were offered the gift and why you don’t want to accept it.
Let me honest here 1. I do not find the gift pleasant. 2. I'm not comfortable accepting the gift or using it. If it were something pleasant to me, i wouldn't have bothered abt it.
Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Why would he think you’d want his worn clothes? cheesy
You should’ve politely turned it down. Or was it that you initially did not know they were old clothes?
They were old clothes. I didn't expect it from him. He is the type that has good rapports with his staffs. We chat together and joke together too. If no be told u he is my boss, u won't know.
Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Richy4:
Could you explain why U do not like the gift?... Is it the kind of Gift that raises eyebrows considering the fact that you did not want to take it home...Please don't tell me she bought you a car cheesy
I don't find the gift pleasant.
Re: What Should I Do? by Justbehave(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
They were old clothes. I didn't expect it from him. He is the type that has good rapports with his staffs. We chat together and joke together too. If no be told u he is my boss, u won't know.
You have not answered her question. Let me simplify it for you. Are you sure you dresses well to work? Do you put on particular cloth to work all the time? Something must have prompted his act.
Re: What Should I Do? by Foodqueen(f): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ur boss is here. He has seen this.
Re: What Should I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
mtcheewww

Re: What Should I Do? by seankafor(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
And he will now be expecting you to be wearing those clothes now

If he doesn't see the clothes on you for long, he might notice you didn't make use of it .

Shaa wear the clothe once in a while and do with it what you want aftermath
Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Justbehave:
You have not answered her question. Let me simplify it for you. Are you sure you dresses well to work? Do you put on particular cloth to work all the time? Something must have prompted his act.
I do. I think he did that because of how close we were. We eat together, chat together etc. We are just like a family.
Re: What Should I Do? by Justbehave(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
I do. I think he did that because of how close were. We eat together, chat together etc.
Then he is just like a father figure to you. Nothing is wrong with his kind gesture except you are suspecting a foul play
Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Justbehave:
Then he is just like a father figure to you. Nothing is wrong with his kind gesture except you are suspecting a foul play
Note: Aside that, i'm an introvert, Yes. I rarely trust people. If it were something like money or other related gift or something new, i would have accepted it. And do not find the gift pleasant. The major reason i rejected the clothes is because of the poor state of the clothes. If i even carry the clothes go house, na rag i go use am do.
Re: What Should I Do? by Justbehave(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Note: Aside that, i'm an introvert, Yes. I rarely trust people. If it were something like money or other related gift, i would have accepted it.
Re: What Should I Do? by Justbehave(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Note: Aside that, i'm an introvert, Yes. I rarely trust people. If it were something like money or other related gift or something new, i would have accepted it. And do not find the gift pleasant. The major reason i rejected the clothes is because of the poor state of the clothes. If i even carry the clothes go house, na rag i go use am do.
Ok. I understand now.
Re: What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:

What if he's looking to see you wear them to work?
Would you wear any of them just to please him, even if it's just once?
Re: What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

What if he's looking to see you wear them to work?
Would you wear any of them just to please him, even if it's just once?
I won't. As i am talking, i didn't take them home. I'm just wondering what his reaction will be.

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales In Ibadan / What Do You Think Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? Is There Any Hope? / ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.