Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . (2528 Views)

With All These, You No Sabi Knack – Nigerians Tackle Moyo Lawal On Instagram / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Jenniferchuma10: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Some social media users have taken to the comment section of Nigerian billionaire businessman, Prince Ned Nwoko to tackle him over his birthday message to his wife, Regina Daniels.

The actress and mother of one turned a year older on October 10th and her husband, Ned Nwoko took to his Instagram to pen down a message to her.

In his words;

“Beginning of a new decade with so much hope, expectations and grandeur. I know you are looking forward to the future with so much fanfare I love you and wish you the very best as always”.

Following his message, some followers were not feeling his words as they tackled him for not referring to her as his wife.

Click on the link below for more details ��

https://www.trendinghub.ng/you-didnt-even-call-her-your-wife-nigerians-tackle-ned-nwoko-over-his-birthday-message-to-regina-daniels/

Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bad belle people, is the I love you he said not enough mtcheeeew they are busy looking for cracks to spoil this perfect marriage. I know its these young men that are responsible for the drag, they are simply jealous of Ned,e pain dem.lol

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by nellyelitz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Person wey go marry another one before 2023 elections.
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Ezehillary(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Time wasted
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by expertman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wetin be their own
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Ahmback(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
I made a mistake for clicking on the thread
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by itsme01: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kings College London graduate and International lawyer no get time to dey waste him words

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Bad belle people, is the I love you he said not enough mtcheeeew they are busy looking for cracks to spoil this perfect marriage. I know its these young men that are responsible for the drag, they are simply jealous of Ned,e pain dem.lol
“Stopped at these young men”

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
So it was because this birthday she went for a glutathione injection to become whiter than Michael Jackson?

Whether he calls her wife or not doesn't change anything. So, what's the fuss? At least everyone knows she's his wife.
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
We no get Problem for this country at alllllllllll
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by emmabest2000(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Look at these people oooo

Una think say he no know say he is old enough to be her grandpa

Called who his wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by Help2020: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
Some social media users have taken to the comment section of Nigerian billionaire businessman, Prince Ned Nwoko to tackle him over his birthday message to his wife, Regina Daniels.

The actress and mother of one turned a year older on October 10th and her husband, Ned Nwoko took to his Instagram to pen down a message to her.

In his words;

“Beginning of a new decade with so much hope, expectations and grandeur. I know you are looking forward to the future with so much fanfare I love you and wish you the very best as always”.

Following his message, some followers were not feeling his words as they tackled him for not referring to her as his wife.

Click on the link below for more details ��

https://www.trendinghub.ng/you-didnt-even-call-her-your-wife-nigerians-tackle-ned-nwoko-over-his-birthday-message-to-regina-daniels/
But that picture is not Regina na,or I don't know her again?
Re: You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko . by TheWolfen(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2021
No be only tackle. Una no go like beat am too? Social media zombies

(1) (Reply)

Strange Moment Rico Swavey's Portrait Fell On Alex Unusual's Head Durin Tribtg / Heavy War Between IGEDE And IDOMA In Benue State / Photos Of The Day(baddo And Aremo Oniru,pastor P,dbanj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.