Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? (2044 Views)

They Will Eventually Know That GOD Rule Extend To Their Kingdom / Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
It is Christianity that believes in a literal Satan.

They are more of Satanist than any thing you can think of.

The educated understand that they are just laws and principles within the universe that exist for balance in nature. No more no less.

It's just symbolism.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

Good for you! Enjoy. LoL
Surely i'm enjoying what Jesus promised us:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:29-30

By faith i have brothers and sisters in all places where JWs are PREACHING and TEACHING, that means i can travel to any country on this planet and feel at home in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses!

This is the same thing all worldly intellectuals have tried to achieve while they keep forming many Organizations like UN, FIFA, OLYMPIC, Music and movie awards just to make participants see one another as a global family but it's just impossible for them. But with JEHOVAH in our midst it became a possibility making all observers like you think that it's a CULT! cheesy
Well when Jesus was making all these promises his followers asked him a question because they felt it can't be possible.
But Jesus said:

Looking at them intently, Jesus said to them: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26 smiley

So if Jesus' words regarding one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers came through {Isaiah 2:2-4} and we are having the same line of thought just as Jesus prayed {John 17:20-23} and all of you are testifying to the fact that JWs have LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating our gathering! John 13:34-35

Then it's no more a wish but the assured expectations of realities of our hope and evident demonstration of realities even when it hasn't come! Hebrews 11:1 smiley
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
budaatum:

Stop with your lame "when it comes to POLITICS because we don't know anything about it". Everyone knows what you are politically campaigning for!

Not wanting to be a politician is not the same as participating in politics, we can not all be minister or president! Voting is participation, and it is that participation that improves communities, and not some idle focus on some imaginary after life!

See Politics below. The first is Christ telling you how important it is that you participate in politics, which means, how your community is run. The second is him telling you he will make you president, or at least a leader in your community.

Don't bother buda you're just going off point! smiley
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

The educated understand that they are just laws and principles within the universe that exist for balance in nature. No more no less.

It's just symbolism.

PRESENT a group of people PRACTICING what you believe and let's discuss on what they've achieved so far! smiley
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

PRESENT a group of people PRACTICING what you believe and let's discuss on what they've achieved so far! smiley

Cultists..

I don't need to be a member of a Cult to be a good human being like God intended do I?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

Cultists..
I don't need to be a member of a Cult to be a good human being like God intended do I?
If you don't need to be a member of any group yet you are here everyday agitating that humans aren't doing things right.
Think of what exactly you want because each person will decide on what is right and wrong, and since there is no Organization to make things orderly! cheesy
You will continue to abuse, insult and curse them while they will also do the same to you and nothing is going to change! smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by budaatum: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't bother buda you're just going off point! smiley

Off your point, no doubt. Thankfully you are not the only one in this house.
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by budaatum: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you don't need to be a member of any group yet you are here everyday agitating that humans aren't doing things right.
Think of what exactly you want because each person will decide on what is right and wrong, and since there is no Organization to make things orderly! cheesy
You will continue to abuse, insult and curse them while they will also do the same to you and nothing is going to change! smiley

The politically broadcasted announcement of Max!

Or will you try to convince us that you do not want to become the leader of the group and "organise us", which is a good thing, except for your need that we must all abandon our gods and bow down to your own god, which, max, is about control, and not, Jesus Bible leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
budaatum:

Off your point, no doubt. Thankfully you are not the only one in this house.

Jesus has the power to heal all our sicknesses while human government only think of building hospitals.
Jesus has the power to control the forces of nature, while human government only put in place rescue workers after disasters.
Jesus has the power to raise the dead while human governments only think of death control.
Jesus has what it takes to lead as a humble King while human government gather armed guards to protect them.
Despite all of these Jesus' declined the offer to rule! John 6:15

So if you don't know something humbly ask instead of jumping into conclusion because billions has been killed and many are still dieing daily because of Politics, whereas nothing is improving! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
budaatum:

The politically broadcasted announcement of Max!
Or will you try to convince us that you do not want do become the leader of the group and "organise us", which is a good thing, except for your need that we must all abandon our gods and bow down to your own god, which, max, is about control, and not, Jesus Bible leadership.

Jesus has established God's Organization and they're performing excellently!
So whoever wants to be part of Jesus' subjects only need to humble join the big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, PERIOD! smiley
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by kingxsamz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nothing bad about it.
Freedom of religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2021
OP I get your point. But in reality, there's no such thing as a 'satan worshipper'. Those so called devil worshippers are actually atheists.

They call themselves that to get a rise out of Christians and they do a good job of it. Just think about it, why would someone believe in Satan but not God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

It's just symbolism.

God has actually been called Satan in the Bible lol

1 Like

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by Trevor007007(m): 1:10am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus has the power to heal all our sicknesses while human government only think of building hospitals.
Jesus has the power to control the forces of nature, while human government only put in place rescue workers after disasters.
Jesus has the power to raise the dead while human governments only think of death control.
Jesus has what it takes to lead as a humble King while human government gather armed guards to protect them.
Despite all of these Jesus' declined the offer to rule! John 6:15

So if you don't know something humbly ask instead of jumping into conclusion because billions has been killed and many are still dieing daily because of Politics, whereas nothing is improving! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9 smiley
General Maximus the distroyer, even the one challenging you knows in his heart you speak the truth, but he will still counter you with more unfruitful arguements, last election I heard how some misgruntled god of men where busy claiming that Jesus Christ is a politician, twisting details from the Bible to cover there Hypocrisy, what this fellow is doing and his cohorts is not different from what the god of men today is doing.
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by budaatum: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Trevor007007:
General Maximus the distroyer, even the one challenging you knows in his heart you speak the truth, but he will still counter you with more unfruitful arguements, last election I heard how some misgruntled god of men where busy claiming that Jesus Christ is a politician, twisting details from the Bible to cover there Hypocrisy, what this fellow is doing and his cohorts is not different from what the god of men today is doing.

Except that I trust you learnt from your error in believing those "misgruntled god of men" and will now pick up your own cross and use your own senses.

Do note

Any politician shouting "Jesus Mohammed vote for me", is a liar especially if they make you pay a tenth of your earnings for the priviledge, though I sincerely hope you've by now arrived where you wonder how you could have been so stupid. And gullible. No, Trevor007007, I don't mean you in particular, just in general.

Also, any politician who promises to save you is lying, though after bubu I doubt you need to be told that.

And I never said, Jesus, who was very clearly a teacher and a healer, was a politician!

That said. We all read our Bible. If I do not use the knowledge and the power and the wisdom gained from the study of my Bible to participate in the governance of my neighbourhood who should, Trevor007007?

Do you suggest that I sit on my ass and leave the governance of my community to say, spaghetti, or satan or to those who read not?

If so, please slowly read the following:

O Lord God. Before you allow such irresponsibility to become buda's portion please make buda fall down dead first! This instant! Now! Or at least don't wake buda in the morning!

Sleep well now Trevor007007.
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Trevor007007:

The truth need to be told, if most people are studying Jesus' thoughts, words and actions thoroughly no political religious title chief can deceive them.

Let's take a case study of a politician who walked up to Jesus, bow before him and asked
"what must i do to inherit the kingdom of the heavens?" Jesus simply asked this man to go and pay attention to the laws and prophets (diligent study of God's word) but the man said "i have kept all what God's law requires of me from my youth days up till now"
According to the account Jesus fell in love with this good man, then Jesus uttered the most staggering statement ever:

After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; AND COME BE MY FOLLOWER.” Luke 18:22

Please do we still need further clarification that Jesus is not in support of politics?
If the man should sell everything he has how can he continue to go about with armed guards?
If he joins Jesus' GROUP going to preach from house to house about God's kingdom can he still continue being a politician?

Well imagine if Osinbajo comes to knock on your door and the next thing is he's preaching about God's kingdom, won't you bombard him with questions regarding the government in which he's fully participating? undecided

Well let everyone know today that Christianity is about God's kingdom and Satan is the head of this world Politics {2Corinthians 4:4 compare to John 14:30; 1John 5:19} therefore whoever wants to be part of God's Kingdom family must stay clear away from worldly politics because you can't be on both sides {Matthew 7:13-14} Satan's system of government promotes things written in the Bible book of Galatians 5:19-21 but God's government promotes Galatians 5:22-23. That's why all politician must approve the works of the flesh and bring in those practicing those things into his government "DEMOCRACY" Satan is backing this system of government because it will allow all kinds of people into his government so they can continue to promote:

Now the works of the flesh are plainly seen, and they are sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and things like these. I am forewarning you about these things, the same way I already warned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s Kingdom! Galatians 5:19-21

Note Paul's last statement:
"Those practicing such things will not inherit God's kingdom"
So can anyone tell me how he/she can successfully lead others under Satan's system? John 6:15

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by Trevor007007(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2021
budaatum:

Except that I trust you learnt from your error in believing those "misgruntled god of men" and will now pick up your own cross and use your own senses.

Do note

Any politician shouting "Jesus Mohammed vote for me", is a liar especially if they make you pay a tenth of your earnings for the priviledge, though I sincerely hope you've by now arrived where you wonder how you could have been so stupid. And gullible. No, Trevor007007, I don't mean you in particular, just in general.

Also, any politician who promises to save you is lying, though after bubu I doubt you need to be told that.

I don't trust you to rule NL not to talk of Nigeria as whole, I trust no except the only true God and his son.

And I never said, Jesus, who was very clearly a teacher and a healer, was a politician!

Okay

That said. We all read our Bible. If I do not use the knowledge and the power and the wisdom gained from the study of my Bible to participate in the governance of my neighbourhood who should, Trevor007007?

Some people am sure you that?

Do you suggest that I sit on my ass and leave the governance of my community to say, spaghetti, or satan or to those who read not?

No I don't, but I do know that even if you decide to clamore for unity by protest your words goes no where, because no man is designed to rule another man on this earth, so if your government decides to say shit even if you sit your black ass or not it goes no where unless the bros in charge approves. Am sure that Max knows the bros incharge of earth's rulership.

O Lord God. Before you allow such irresponsibility to become buda's portion please make buda fall down dead first! This instant! Now! Or at least don't wake buda in the morning!

Good morning Buda, hope you slept well?

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by Trevor007007(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2021
budaatum:

Do note

I don't trust you to rule NL not to talk of Nigeria as whole, I trust no except the only true God and his son.

Okay

Some people do and am sure you know that?

No I don't, but I do know that even if you decide to clamore for unity by protest your words goes no where, because no man is designed to rule another man on this earth, so if your government decides to say shit even if you sit your black ass or not it goes no where unless the bros in charge approves. Am sure that Max knows the bros incharge of earth's rulership.

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by Bacteriologist(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Never mind we are the most stupid creatures on this planet

I completely agree with this. At least something true finally came out of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Bacteriologist:

I completely agree with this. At least something true finally came out of you.
That's the truth because we must prove to be stupid before you people so that we can be well organized and orderly in PEACE!

For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not get to know God through its wisdom, God was pleased through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing! 1Corinthians 1:21

Please let us see how far you people are able to organize yourselves in an orderly manner like the most stupid creatures on planet earth (true Followers of Christ)

Let no one deceive himself: If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool, so that he may become wise. 1Corinthians 3:18

So prove your wisdom Sir by PRESENTING the group of atheists that are well organized and orderly! cheesy
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
1Sharon:

It is just one aspect of God...
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2021
1Sharon:

It is just one aspect of God...the yorubas calls them orishas...
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That is why God gave us his divine laws. Learn it and leave by it. ..that is all that is required..

His new conversant is God writing it in our heart so that it becomes effortless to keep.
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

It is just one aspect of God...the yorubas calls them orishas...
Òrìṣà are fallen angels that became deities after the global deluge {1Peter 3:19-20} that's why the one and only true God introduced himself to Abraham! Genesis 12:1-3

Apart from the Israelites all other nations were worshiping demons! 1Corinthians 10:20 smiley
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by budaatum: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good afternoon, Trevor007007. I woke up this morning and have been very busy. Can you click the modify on your post and edit it please.

Trevor007007:
No I don't, but I do know that even if you decide to clamore for unity by protest your words goes no where
The above sounds like you think politics means stupidly yelling on the street!

First, why unity? Can some not be APC and some PDP etc all working for good?

Second how about politics where we the almost 3 million on Nairaland join parties wherever we are to vote in their primaries so principled people win it Then we campaign for those principled people so they win their election. I mean, if we scrutinise candidates and elect the competent. Nigeria is bound to improve.

"Clamore for unity by protest" is not politics, Trevor007007, it is looting and thuggery and theft!
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by SSIPON(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justice for Satan worshippers.
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by budaatum: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Trevor007007:

Very well, thank you. Et tu, Trevor007007?
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Òrìṣà are fallen angels that became deities after the global deluge {1Peter 3:19-20} that's why the one and only true God introduced himself to Abraham! Genesis 12:1-3

Apart from the Israelites all other nations were worshiping demons! 1Corinthians 10:20 smiley

Is that what they teach you in your Cult?

Come out of it before you perish with them..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Is that what they teach you in your Cult?
Come out of it before you perish with them..

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
FOOL CONFUSED DULLARD!

Is there anything like PERISHING in your idea of reincarnation?
Guy you need to see a psychiatrist fast because according to you there is no punishment other than reincarnation and even you yourself can't figure out how many times you've been reincarnated, now you're insanely blabbing about someone been PERISH.
Abeg go take your medications! cheesy
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
FOOL CONFUSED DULLARD!

Is there anything like PERISHING in your idea of reincarnation?
Guy you need to see a psychiatrist fast because according to you there is no punishment other than reincarnation and even you yourself can't figure out how many times you've been reincarnated, now you're insanely blabbing about someone been PERISH.
Abeg go take your medications! cheesy

Cultist.....

Brainwashed olodo....

You will perish like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah if you don't quit that Cult...

You can't even leave...to show you that it is a wicked cult.

Learn God's commandments and live. The Torah is the way, the truth and life...not your imaginary friend that never existed.
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54am On Oct 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

Cultist.....
Brainwashed olodo....
You will perish like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah if you don't quit that Cult...
You can't even leave...to show you that it is a wicked cult.
Learn God's commandments and live. The Torah is the way, the truth and life...not your imaginary friend that never existed.

I have weighed your intellect and discovered that you're just one of those insanes that are dressed as normal people.

According to your explanation reincarnation is the circle that everyone will forever continue to move until some rich Nirvana.
So there's no correlation between your concept and the Bible because the people that experienced divine judgment in the Bible are gone for good but you don't agree with that so what exactly is the correlation between your concept of reincarnation and what the Bible says?

Jesus of Nazareth is the only person that used that word "PERISH"

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not PERISH, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

You said Jesus was a fabrication of Rome yet you can't figure out any word to threaten your audience to come and embrace your madness except what Jesus said!

What exactly is the link between reincarnation and perishment torí Ọlọ́run? cheesy

So don't just sit down there looking for hurtful words to exchange with me think about how you can correlate REINCARNATION with PERISHMENT because all the contemporaries of Sodom and Gomorrah are dead by now and if we're to go by your concept all of them and those who received divine judgment must have reincarnated twice if not thrice. So how does that word PERISH comes in when all of them including Abraham and Lot died and they're all reincarnating afterwards? cheesy
Re: Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have weighed your intellect and discovered that you're just one of those insanes that are dressed as normal people.

According to your explanation reincarnation is the circle that everyone will forever continue to move until some rich Nirvana.
So there's no correlation between your concept and the Bible because the people that experienced divine judgment in the Bible are gone for good but you don't agree with that so what exactly is the correlation between your concept of reincarnation and what the Bible says?

Jesus of Nazareth is the only person that used that word "PERISH"

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not PERISH, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

You said Jesus was a fabrication of Rome yet you can't figure out any word to threaten your audience to come and embrace your madness except what Jesus said!

What exactly is the link between reincarnation and perishment torí Ọlọ́run? cheesy

So don't just sit down there looking for hurtful words to exchange with me think about how you can correlate REINCARNATION with PERISHMENT because all the contemporaries of Sodom and Gomorrah are dead by now and if we're to go by your concept all of them and those who received divine judgment must have reincarnated twice if not thrice. So how does that word PERISH comes in when all of them including Abraham and Lot died and they're all reincarnating afterwards? cheesy

Olodo...we are Gods breath dwelling within a physical body made from dust.
The Hebrew word for breath and spirit is Nerphesh. In psalm 104:28-31. It says "send fort your spirit and they are created. Take it and they die. .....

The purpose is to learn and grow. End of the day every body will be saved to achieve unity. Because we are all same spirit. If the spirit does not fulfil the Torah in one life time it can come back to fulfil them a second, third or forth time. Life is a circle.

I said you will perish like Sodom and Gomorrah...with fire and brimstone.

We are Gods spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does It Takes The Grace Of God For One Not To Indulge In Fornication/adultery? / If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? / Muslims With Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.