Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buy And Sell Your Songs/lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Buy And Sell Your Songs/lyrics (262 Views)

20 Top Best Christmas Songs Lyrics Of All Time / Gyakie (Forever crooner) Biography, Songs, lyrics, Videos / Punjabi English & Hindi Songs Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Your Songs/lyrics by smithwilly: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello

If you're an artist, upcoming or professional, and you find it difficult to write or compose good songs, then I'm here to help you out.

I have cool lyrics and songs for sale.

All you need to do is contact me and I'll give you your next hit track.

smith4melody@yahoo.com

I look forward to doing business with you.

(1) (Reply)

D J Eriblex AKA The Black Boy Ft Olosho Of Hype Party And Vibe / What's Your Best Love Song / Onyenze Follow Remix Ft Zlatan Ibile (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.