Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant (35705 Views)

Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Boko Haram: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UAE Can Approach Supreme Court – Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Ikea81: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Them wear asoebi escape. .make una continue
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by chris51(f): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Homeboiy:
Keep acting from the script

You mean their boko husbands no de around

And they had to escape with kids too

Why can’t the military go to the same place they escaped from and arrest others

I also don't believe the story of their trekking for hours with these little children in samsiba forest
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by chris51(f): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
chris51:

I also don't believe the story of their trekking for hours with these little children in samsiba forest
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Oracle63: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
abi na wethin me day reason bro this people and lie sad
luizpippo:
They meant the girls were able to escape with children tagging along?

Something fishy
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by chaloskyx: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
ARE THEY TERRORISTS OR BANDITS NOW THEY ARE ONLY ASSISTING WITH REPOPULATING THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY NOW HABA YOUR GOVERNMENT HAVE TOLD YOU TO GIVE THEM LAND THAT ALL THEY WANT
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by luizpippo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

You just hate good news

I wonder how your successful friends cope with you, cos you will end up poisoning them

Anything good pisses you off.

Wonderful.

Just wonderful.

So much for the good news.

If my decision to question anything i feel is suspicious annoys you, then i am here to annoy you further.

Kwantinue
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
all I see here is Lie's
let me borrow our former first lady inglish in patient Jonathan voice there is GOD oooo
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by gulfer: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Arrangee grin
Aah ha grin grin grin grin, sharply Aso-Ebi don enter....real arrangement grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by dorodee(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don't understand..... They were kidnapped in 2020/2021. And now they have two children.... How ??
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
dorodee:
I don't understand..... They were kidnapped in 2020/2021. And now they have two children.... How ??
grin ask ur government
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJBGigwy-eA

https://newspremises.com.ng/boko-haram-six-girls-escape-from-terrorists-camp-with-nine-children-one-pregnant/
So, they kept the girls and their kids and took measurements of their bodies and sew uniforms for them..
Before coming to announce that they escaped??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Smh
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths
Drop a comment to show your interest
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by zionzoe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
proxitaly:
First thing first, they're all Christian girls from their names
Secondly, Abducted October 2020 how did they manage 2 children or they gave birth to twins? If gestation period in humans still remains 9 months, October 2020 to June 2021 makes 9 months (that is assuming they got pregnant immediately they're abducted). How did they get 2 children in less than 3 years? Because by any wise calculation they should be pregnant with their second child now.
As for those abducted May 2021 and they already have even a child hmmm!

You see these aboki up north running this country cannot even lie properly, little wonder they've run down everything.
Intelligent minds have been excluded from the helm of affairs while touts and illitrates who couldn't even calculate common human gestation period are running this complex 21 century economy. It's like putting a 2 year old child in the cockpit of a passenger plane full of people...
Sex slavery in disguise.

But not on Hijab wearing girls.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Rastaramsey(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Damnnnn
Them shekau boys don give them doggy tire...
LMAO... This country is gone...
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Vireani79: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
This scam still dey
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Ugonna62: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
luizpippo:
They meant the girls were able to escape with children tagging along?

Something fishy
And they'r looking very fresh.even the children,something is really fishy
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by luizpippo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ugonna62:
And they'r looking very fresh.even the children,something is really fishy

Haaaa.

Someone said i hate good news
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by egoldman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
proxitaly:
First thing first, they're all Christian girls from their names
Secondly, Abducted October 2020 how did they manage 2 children or they gave birth to twins? If gestation period in humans still remains 9 months, October 2020 to June 2021 makes 9 months (that is assuming they got pregnant immediately they're abducted). How did they get 2 children in less than 3 years? Because by any wise calculation they should be pregnant with their second child now.
As for those abducted May 2021 and they already have even a child hmmm!

You see these aboki up north running this country cannot even lie properly, little wonder they've run down everything.
Intelligent minds have been excluded from the helm of affairs while touts and illitrates who couldn't even calculate common human gestation period are running this complex 21 century economy. It's like putting a 2 year old child in the cockpit of a passenger plane full of people...

Oil dey your head bro.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by egoldman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

Where is Nigerian Army

They are in the South East.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Ever8090: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
They where released acording to instruction from above, nothing like escape...them even made uniform for them...
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lavisha:
Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.

Cos the object of terrorism is terrorism. The object of oppression is oppression. The object of torture is torture. The object of murder is murder. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?!
Nice Poem.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Lightorder: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
They have come again. Shameless people
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by justjify(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Who gave them uniform? grin grin grin
Scam
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Pootle: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
those idiot jus hiding in the bushes nd bleeping people daughters....what nonsense angry
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by blackboy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
And the FG feels no need to rescue Leah Subiaru cause she has given birth.

Wicked and heartless FG for leaving her in the arms of those terrorist.

Would they wish same for their daughter?
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Germi9: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Arrangee grin
Yes na
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by AngelicBeing: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Uncletony(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Both the chaser and the chasee are all terrorist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints! / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.