Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since (417 Views)

Check This Out, Have Been Using For 3 Months Now / I've Been Making Small But Regular US Dollar Pay From This Global Survey Site! / A Scammer Name Bbee Has Been Using Our Training Program To Dupe People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since by sammivinci: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Guys beware of this glo line asking yhu to invest 5k to get 15k in 45mins...(09068589989).
He asked me to send him a code,he sent to me via SMS,wen I sent it,boom..my Facebook account was gone.and he's trying to use it to scam others too.
D account I sent my money is opened with Ayomide Daniel adepoju...a zenith bank account.He's a scammer and a hacker too.
Pls if you have any idea on how to get back my Facebook account,do let me know.
I'll be forever grateful if this guy is caught n handed over to the authorities.
Dats aw it started and ended with ma Facebook account eventually hacked.

Re: The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
How can you fall for such an old,cheap trick?

Your account is GONE..

The only way you can get it back,is if he decides to release it and move on to his next victim.
Re: The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since by Optimistguy1969: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Op,you be MUMU.
So you are telling us you fell because someone had a picture of him using apple laptop with certificates of recognition behind him?

Your mumu no tooooo muccccchhhhh??
Re: The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since by Bestie01(f): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
You should be slapped for falling my hands.are u a graduate?if yes,shame on you.i hope u have learnt a very hard lesson.
Re: The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since by Darkmode64: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Op, I know the individual in the photo and he's nothing near being fraudulent/a fraudster. The person just used his pics to deceive you. They don't use their real pics.
Re: The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since by SavageResponse(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
sammivinci:
Guys beware of this glo line asking yhu to invest 5k to get 15k in 45mins...(09068589989).
He asked me to send him a code,he sent to me via SMS,wen I sent it,boom..my Facebook account was gone.and he's trying to use it to scam others too.
D account I sent my money is opened with Ayomide Daniel adepoju...a zenith bank account.He's a scammer and a hacker too.
Pls if you have any idea on how to get back my Facebook account,do let me know.
I'll be forever grateful if this guy is caught n handed over to the authorities.
Dats aw it started and ended with ma Facebook account eventually hacked.

You're and idi0t if you actually believe that someone can triple 5K for you in 45 minutes!

(1) (Reply)

23 Real Estates Mistakes / Shit Coins(1000×) To Buy / Old Ebay Accounts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.