Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) (65331 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Dele Momodu Shocked As Thugs Destroy Ballot Boxes & Papers In Police Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Go try block road protest naa.

Mumu, protest is not done only by blocking roads you spineless coward.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Mumu, protest is not done only by blocking roads you spineless coward.
Go and constitute a nuisance in public all in the name of protest then, Mr Brave.

You go chop koboko ehn before you sleep cell.

Jobless mofo.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Go and constitute a nuisance in public all in the name of protest then, Mr Brave.

You go chop koboko ehn before you sleep cell.

Jobless mofo.

Jobless? You illiterate donkey, i have two consultations to run today for two different companies, you can come to Ventures park in maitama and see for yourself.
Don't generalize you situation and that of your family members.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Jobless? You illiterate donkey, i have two consultations to run today for two different companies, you can come to Ventures park in maitama and see for yourself.
Don't generalize you situation and that of your family members.
Blah blah blah. Any mad man can claim to be anything online.

I might show up and find you out as one long necked guy with crooked tie and dusty shoes talking.

GTFOH.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Blah blah blah. Any mad man can claim to be anything online.

cheesy I don give you location na, come ventures park for maitama.
Turns out you are the jobless one here grin
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by jidebabao: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Mumu government with werey people displaying show of force everytime,pls go get your voters card ooo cos election no dey take pls on social media
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

cheesy I don give you location na, come ventures park for maitama.
Turns out you are the jobless one here grin
Guy, i don't give a sh*t what you do, who you are, how you feel or what you think.

You're irrelevant to me. You're no more than typed words on my phone screen.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Guy, i don't give a sh*t what you do, who you are, how you feel or what you think.

You're irrelevant to me. You're no more than typed words on my phone screen.

Next time a jobless cretin like you should not call a certified gainfully self employed OG hustler like me jobless.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Next time a jobless cretin like you should not call a certified gainfully self employed OG hustler like me jobless.
Go siddon jooor.

You're still in your hustling phase and feeling funky about it.

I don't do business with your kind, you can't afford me.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Go siddon jooor.

You're still in your hustling phase and feeling funky about it.

I don't do business with your kind, you can't afford me.
Hustling get level. I hustle as a penetration tester, vulnerability analyst and a bug bounty hunter, go and google that am sure you have no clue.
Go and make yourself useful.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Hustling get level. I hustle as a penetration tester, vulnerability analyst and a bug bounty hunter, go and google that am sure you have no clue.
Go and make yourself useful.
Your level is still low. All these grammar don't impress me.

I repeat. You can't afford me. You go humble.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by PrinceGallant: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why do you feel such a gathering won't be peaceful?

Antecedents.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

According to your small brain.
It is a democracy isn't it? Learn to respect other people's opinions and rights you illiterate donkey.

Kindly see the doctor for your routine checkups.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
Fantastic

God bless The Nigerian Police Force

Some jobless nuisance cannot just put the nation in comatose

Fantastic nonsense from a criminal organisation.

Peaceful protests are never a crime.
Police opting not to protect but to attack peaceful protesters is an illegality.

Authorities are bound to fail without the people putting them on check.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Your level is still low. All these grammar don't impress me.

I repeat. You can't afford me. You go humble.
I can't afford you...you be okpo? cheesy
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
mindtricks:

Fantastic nonsense from a criminal organisation.

Peaceful protests are never a crime.
Police opting not to protect but to attack peaceful protesters is an illegality.

Authorities are bound to fail without the people putting them on check.

Same ones vandalizing properties and infrastructures? Tell me more about peaceful protest.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by officialfoodie: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2021
SlyDev:
Any Kongo jew that want to see wetin six take senior seven, he should go there. IPOB is dealing with them without mercy and they dare not say anything because they know ipob will kill them.

But when they arrive SW, they forgot about the pain and sorrow that drove them out with only nylon and slipper, they start plotting for the downfall of their helper and accommodator.

Peter Saint Obi Pandora should do something about AfghanEASTERN

In your deluded mind, EndSARS protest was organised by people from the East? Your brand of stu.pid.ity has to be the lowest to ever see the light of day.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by luluman: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:
Nice One from our gallant security officers
See zombie
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lolz..... Scared police
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I can't afford you...you be okpo? cheesy
Dem no dey pay you for your consultancy??

Or just anybody fit pay for your service??

Or no amount is too small for you?

All these 20k consultants sef.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by meccuno: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
post=106657235:
Still About Last Year October 20th.
Here was our very first response to this so called MASSACRE thingy from the very first day.
Sometimes in October 2020

Here comes one of the few OBJECTIVE POST ON THIS THREAD

Even if it was just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 or 100 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We dont want to accept any lies from the Army and at the same time, We don't need some people (celebrities et al) fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#WeStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#WeStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant
Again,
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.

Conscience is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it.

The Good people of Nigeria deserve to know the WHOLE TRUTH of this Lekki issue now.
Heads must roll!

Up till now, many Good Nigerian citizens with an open mind don't know what to believe.........still!

But throughout the aftermath judiciary set up, no families came out to say their children or family members were killed, 78 alleged bodies for that matter!
May God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Btw, where is DjWitch

Amen.
Thank you so much.
God bless you real real good too!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Lovelive: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
You are a confused zombie garbage

WesternOligarch:
They should shoot any bastard that tries to block the tollgate and dump his body in the lagoon, no time for nonsense...if you're jobless go back to your state.

Modified: doing the same thing an expecting a different result is madness. Actual business people lost investments in the EndSARS shitshow yet law enforcement still kills people. You can probably but don't fvckin block the roads or try to think you can shut the state down. There would be consequences.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by asspen8: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
That can only be present to face unarmed/innocent citizen..........
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by FakeUnity: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
If you see any yoruba muslim protesting henceforth, shot him in his empty conehead, or beat him to pulp.

They hate freedom and civil rights, they must never be allowed to enjoy same henceforth.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
ba7man:
Dem no dey pay you for your consultancy??

Or just anybody fit pay for your service??

Or no amount is too small for you?

All these 20k consultants sef.
20k won't pay for my monthly internet access, bring up something else.
Wetin dem dey pay you for? You be MC Oluomo volunteer?
Lazy youth grin
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Tomahawk99:

20k won't pay for my monthly internet access, bring up something else.
Wetin dem dey pay you for? You be MC Oluomo volunteer?
Lazy youth grin
This 20k consultant don show again.
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2021
ba7man:
This 20k consultant don show again.
If you see 20k now you fit slap your papa. Ode
Re: Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

If you see 20k now you fit slap your papa. Ode
Whatever you say, 20k consultant. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.