Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update (15162 Views)

Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion / Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by Solsix(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106675429:

Anambra has been the safest state in Nigeria not until this election season, although the political atmosphere is calm, after election we will go back to our position as number 1 safest in Nigeria, for more than 7 and half years now nothing like bank rubbery in Anambra state
After election we will still have IPOB enforced sit at homes. SE as a whole is not safe now let's tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Solsix:

After election we will still have IPOB enforced sit at homes. SE as a whole is not safe now let's tell ourselves the truth.
Seat at for how long People are ignoring the seat at home, Awka yesterday was full of activies, students are going to school, my office function fully yesterday.
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by MI6Surveillance: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Useless frustrated vagabond. Yes Anambra people need conference centre and they are getting it.

Your state needs to change all those mud houses in your state capital, that's why I said you should start the scale of preference with your useless worthless backward shithole state.

Homes in your state doesn't usually have toilets because they use nylon bags, so in the scale of preference your state should focus on building toilets.

This is why your state is in utter ruins, bad roads, filth, dilapidated ancients houses, mud houses, etc.

Tell your useless governor to do something about your state capital as shown below. Backward miscreants cheesy

[s]
JAWBONE:

Lol. You are obviously a child in need of guidance. Now let me educate you. A scale of preference is list of an individual/country's wants ranked in order of their importance. Usually items that will yield maximum utility are higher up the list.Now ask yourself, if a conference centre is a most pressing need for the people of Anambra. Your governor Willie a.k.a Isi shampoo is known for embarking on white elephant projects. No wonder your state is in ruins. So I'm not surprised you turned out to be a dumbfụck
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by JAWBONE(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Useless frustrated vagabond. Yes Anambra people need conference centre and they are getting it.

Your state needs to change all those mud houses in your state capital, that's why I said you should start the scale of preference with your useless worthless backward shithole state.

Homes in your state doesn't usually have toilets because they use nylon bags, so in the scale of preference your state should focus on building toilets.

This is why your state is in utter ruins, bad roads, filth, dilapidated ancients houses, mud houses, etc.

Tell your useless governor to do something about your state capital as shown below. Backward miscreants cheesy

[s][/s]

I'm done with this idiọt
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by MI6Surveillance: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
JAWBONE:

I am an idiọt

Ok
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
JAWBONE:

Mọrons on this forum who are never willing to learn. Probably has no idea of what Scale of Preference means. How do you connect scale of preference, a concept in Economics with a person's state of origin. The idiocy is startling.

FYI, Where I come from, we don't go about killing people in the name of a phantom Biafra or force people out of school or any bullshit like that

He’s right to ask your busybody self for your state of origin....let’s see from your post history if you’ve first removed the tree from your eye before attempting to remove the speck from the eye of Anambrans!

Within the Nigerian context, your argument about ‘scale of preference’ is redundant and totally unnecessary, seeing as Anambra is one of the leading states in industrialisation, SMES, hospitality, education, rice production, etc! The ongoing int’l airport and int’l conference centre will compliment nicely these strengths the state has, and would help catalyse them even further!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by Solsix(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106675723:

Seat at for how long People are ignoring the seat at home, Awka yesterday was full of activies, students are going to school, my office function fully yesterday.
Are u serious with students going to school?? Because I didn't see any. I hate that sit at home but people are scared of IPOB
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by freemanq(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Are u sure u are in Anambra state
MI6Surveillance:
Anambra has the best road networks in SE region

Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by MI6Surveillance: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
freemanq:
Are u sure u are in Anambra state
[/s]

Are you sure you are from Anambra state?
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by freemanq(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Am not interested where u came from is not my business
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Are you sure you are from Anambra state?
Re: Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update by MI6Surveillance: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
freemanq:
Am not interested where u came from is not my business
[/s]

I am not interested where you come from, it is none of my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba / Festus Keyamo Compares Atiku's Weeping With Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.