Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho (6946 Views)

Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Arthurboy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Someone shared this on Facebook.

According to him, the unidentified woman, who was at a nightclub with her new man and drank 5 cans on black bullet energy drinks. Unknown to her, the drink was too much for her system to handle. The result is really messy…
Full post below
https://swaghood.com.ng/lady-shits-all-over-the-club-after-drinking-5-cans-of-black-bullets-graphic-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by davidbukz4: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by jaeyking(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
ThankGod you put graphic photos undecided undecided undecided

Awuf dey run belle
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Cyphar(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
70 years old woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Not surprised...na so so shiit kukuma full their heads before lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why won't shewhen none of those was paid for with her money. ..awoof they run belle

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
And she is still shoe?
How will she pack the SHIT NOW? Will she use mopping stick? Cloths? Paper? Toilet roll? Or broom?
And how will the boyfriend feel?
This gir just embarrassed her generations

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by MadamVanessa(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
shocked

Sad and shameful at the Same time.

The only thing that gives me joy after seeing this is whenever i remember that i am a BIAFRAN happiness de wan finish me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Spending123: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only thing that gives me joy after seeing this is whenever i remember that am a BIAFRAN happiness de wan finish me.

The Sun must rise from the East.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Afamsi: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
And she is still shoe?
How will she pack the SHIT NOW? Will she use mopping stick? Cloths? Paper? Toilet roll? Or broom?
And how will the boyfriend feel?
This gir just embarrassed her generations
I no fit answer all these questions, I dey feel headache. Ask Op the club address
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Totilopussylick(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only thing that gives me joy after seeing this is whenever i remember that i am a BIAFRAN happiness de wan finish me.
wetin join biafruad with person wey shit for pant inside the club

Attention seeking bigotry undecided.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sheybe government don restrict night club from opening due to covid19?
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by 3gpvids: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
The smell reach here o Hian!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Foodqueen(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yeye blogger.

This pics have been on for years with different stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by emetisuccess(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Too much of anal is not good, now it has worn. What did i just say

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Foodqueen:
Yeye blogger.

no mind op jare
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by McStoic(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Arthurboy:
Someone shared this on Facebook.

According to him, the unidentified woman, who was at a nightclub with her new man and drank 5 cans on black bullet energy drinks. Unknown to her, the drink was too much for her system to handle. The result is really messy…
Full post below
https://swaghood.com.ng/lady-shits-all-over-the-club-after-drinking-5-cans-of-black-bullets-graphic-photos/

Hahahahaha...serves her right. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by NobleAngell(f): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Ythe3rd(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Afamsi:
I no fit answer all these questions, I dey feel headache. Ask Op the club address
Please what is the meaning of "op" here in nairaland
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
On NAIRALAND, This PICTURE is older than BUHARI's regime.
Please, look for another Picture or another story

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Prayfortheworld: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The sun will surely rise
I STAND WITH BIAFRA
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by horlarkoonlay(m): 2:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Ythe3rd:

OP means original poster
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by illicit(m): 2:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by MVLOX(m): 3:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Shitty shitty for body e no dey shame
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by emmabest2000(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Poo slay queen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Afamsi: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Ythe3rd:

Original Poster thats the person that posted the thread being discused

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Afamsi: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Foodqueen:
Yeye blogger.

Hope you are not a member of awoof crew
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Gadafii: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
the future is messed up, lmao cheesy

eat what u can afford even on a free table

1 Like

Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Theunbothered: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Ythe3rd:

Onye poo poo
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by elonmuskbaby: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Anything to sha disgrace women

It seems it gives these masochistic social media fans some type of kick in their sad little world
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Oduduwa707: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shits All Over The Club After Drinking 5 Cans Of Black Bullets (graphic Pho by Idamond: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Not surprised...na so so shiit kukuma full their heads before lipsrsealed
grin
mafo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex With His Student..another Student Filmed It & Posted It Online..18+ / See Who Owns Big Brother Naija (BBN) And His Net Worth / Picture Of Tinsel`s Maltida Obaseki With Her Fiance And New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.