Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) (48706 Views)

1,800-Year-Old Roman Camp Unearthed At 'Armageddon' In Israel (Photos) / 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 28,500-Year-Old 'Protodog' Jawbone Reveals How Dogs Evolved From Wolves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by Nadaken: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2021
rex21:

This is my own king james version. You pentecostal alter the bible everyday to suit your myopic narratives. FYI This is the first time you are answering any of my questions. Since we obviously have different footings and you choose to be tied to your flawed beliefs, i'd leave you to it. Its your prerogative. That something shouldn't be done doesn't mean it is bad. The English in the bible is simple, but your lot chose to confuse people.
oh, I suppose you are athiest too, don't run yet you have been asking for my attention

What do you mean by pentecostal Bible or do you belong to the Mary worshipping set who say they honour her.

If you Catholics think drinking beer in front of Mary is prescribed in the bible it is false

I just showed you the New King James translation why don't you go online and just find it

The translation says drink wine and buy what you desire, but you hypocrites changed it to strong wine (no surprise because Catholics where the original custodians of these translations and they drink beer)

But instead of been stupid why don't you ask yourself what God has been saying about alcohol before that verse?

God is consistent not bending in his laws before the Deuteronomy scripture he has condemned alcohol already in Leviticus and numbers

Leviticus 10:9

“Do not drink wine or strong drink, neither you nor your sons with you, when you come into the tent of meeting, so that you will not die—it is a perpetual statute THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS

Above scripture is why i love God, you Catholics said you can drink alcohol in God's presence but he has said don't drink alcohol when you come to his presence

Never Forget that Leviticus and Numbers comes before Deuteronomy, God can not command his people explicitly not to drink strong wine and changes it later on

Numbers 6:3

he shall abstain from wine and strong drink; he shall drink no vinegar, whether made from wine or strong drink, nor shall he drink any GRAPE JUICE nor eat fresh or dried grapes.

It is clear from the above that there was different types of wine gotten from grapes in those days (the one of alcohol and the plain grape juice)

God was telling jews who are Nazarene e.g Samson that not only must they abstain from alcoholic wine but astain from the GRAPE WINE too, (nazarenes had a special law after the general laws for general Jews staying off alcoholic wine)

Isaiah 5:11

Woe to those who rise early in the morning that they may pursue strong drink,
Who stay up late in the evening that wine may inflame them!

As you can see the prophet of God is cursing those who drink strong drink wether day or night

God recommends grape juice as wine, you hypocrites are making a fool of yourselves

You see the deceit you hypocrites beer drinkers did in Deuteronomy 14:26, because it talks about God giving a little freedom in merriment you people changed it to your wildest fantasy of drinking beer forgetting God has settled that

Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by rex21: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Nadaken:
oh, I suppose you are athiest too, don't run yet you have been asking for my attention

What do you mean by pentecostal Bible or do you belong to the Mary worshipping set who say they honour her.

If you Catholics think drinking beer in front of Mary is prescribed in the bible it is false

I said showed you the New King James translation why don't you go online and just find it

The translation says drink wine and buy what you desire, but you hypocrites changed it to strong wine (no surprise because Catholics where the original custodians of these translations and they drink beer)

But instead of been stupid why don't you ask yourself what God has been saying about alcohol before that verse?

God is consistent not bending in his laws before the Deuteronomy scripture he has condemned alcohol already in Leviticus and numbers

“Do not drink wine or strong drink, neither you nor your sons with you, when you come into the tent of meeting, so that you will not die—it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations

Above scripture is why i love God, you Catholics said you can drink alcohol in God's presence but he has said don't drink alcohol when you come to his presence

Never Forget that Leviticus and Numbers comes before Deuteronomy, God can not command his people explicitly not to drink strong wine and changes it later on

Numbers 6:3

he shall abstain from wine and strong drink; he shall drink no vinegar, whether made from wine or strong drink, nor shall he drink any GRAPE JUICE nor eat fresh or dried grapes.

It is clear from the above that there was different types of wine gotten from grapes in those days (the one of alcohol and the plain grape juice)

As you can see the prophet of God is cursing those who drink strong drink wether day or night

God recommends grape juice as wine, you hypocrites are making a fool of yourselves

You see the deceit you hypocrites beer drinkers did in Deuteronomy 14:26, because it talks about God giving a little freedom in merriment you people changed it to your wildest fantasy of drinking beer forgetting God has settled that

Was the original king james bible a product of the catholic church ??
Yea, pentecostals alter the bible to suit their narratives.
Where the bible talks about levites and makes reference to the house of God, you just generalise it, you lift scriptures and quote without making reference to the original whole context it was intended for. Its pitiful how you people make Christians look like stupid people. Now going by the original bible before translation, the word for wine was used in all its representations before you people started changing it. Or dis the catholic church write the original bible ??

I dont want to engage in arguments like this, because it wouldn't change anything. Most pentecostals are myopic when it comes to issues of the faith(this is clear)

Even paul said he wouldn't do some things not because they are bad/condemned, but because he wouldn't want a weak brethren to stray. You guys should learn to preach the gospel well.

Wine is not bad, drunkenness is bad. Food is not bad, gluttony is bad.

I rest my case on this. Even if i offer to take you back in time to the age of the prophets, you still will not believe me, so long as your daddy in the lord says otherwise. Pathetic
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by rex21: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2021
rex21:

You are very funny o. Wine is an english word right ??
Please, look up the dictionary definition of wine

Moreover, the write up said The wine is aged in elongated amphorae, known as 'Gaza jars'.
(Third paragraph to the bottom) ever heard the saying that wine tastes better as it gets older. Can you say thesame for 'grape juice'.

Abegi, dont drink wine so that you can get a hold of yourself and avoid misbehaviour due to drunkenness, not because wine was condemned by the bible. this is what you should preach

rex21:

All these points and i ddnt say anything ??
Did you check the meaning of wine ??
Did you read the paragraph i asked ??
Now for a simple one. Please show me a non alcoholic wine.

Nadaken:
you have not said anything not all wine is alcoholic

And while you are struggling to defend your 'daddy in the lord's stand' do help answer these thanks and remain blessed. Good day
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by Nadaken: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2021
rex21:

Was the original king james bible a product of the catholic church ??
Yea, pentecostals alter the bible to suit their narratives.
Where the bible talks about levites and makes reference to the house of God, you just generalise it, you lift scriptures and quote without making reference to the original whole context it was intended for. Its pitiful how you people make Christians look like stupid people. Now going by the original bible before translation, the word for wine was used in all its representations before you people started changing it. Or dis the catholic church write the original bible??
You are ignorance personified

It is not what i think or what you think, it is about what Yaweh says maybe you can bring your own Catholic Mary Bible of Leviticus 10:9 where Yaweh says alcohol isn't forbidden.

I don't cherry pick passages, I follow the consistency of Yaweh, if there is an error in that consistency it means someone is trying to suit his agenda

You hypocrites are a disgrace to Christianity, you are the reason muslims call you stupid not me, they ask if Yaweh is the same God they say ascribe as allah because their Allah detest alcohol but you hypocrites are engrossed with it

I dont want to engage in arguments like this, because it wouldn't change anything. Most pentecostals are myopic when it comes to issues of the faith(this is clear)
you can't engage me because you are standing on lies and the Bible exposes you that's why you like the other athiest don't want to bring in scriptures as it exposes your evil ways.

Even paul said he wouldn't do some things not because they are bad/condemned, but because he wouldn't want a weak brethren to stray. You guys should learn to preach the gospel well.
And as Paul secretary he told you he is talking about alcohol abi?

You want to speculate again on his behalf but if I ask for proof from Bible you would be talking off your anus

Paul already accepts that strong wine is condemned by God, you must be having your own different god because the Yaweh in the bible has condemned strong drink so much that he strikes the offenders dead if they near his presence

“Do not drink wine or strong drink, neither you nor your sons with you, when you come into the tent of meeting, so that you will not die—it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations

Wine is not bad, drunkenness is bad. Food is not bad, gluttony is bad.
]Tell this to Isaiah the prophet from God who curses the people who merely go after alcohol even before the drunken state

I rest my case on this. Even if i offer to take you back in time to the age of the prophets, you still will not believe me, so long as your daddy in the lord says otherwise. Pathetic
please oh i am waiting come and take me to the age of the prophets

We already have one of them laying curses on beer/alcohol drinkers

Last time i checked they all represent Yaweh and speak as a unit
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by Nadaken: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2021
rex21:

And while you are struggling to defend your 'daddy in the lord's stand' do help answer these thanks and remain blessed. Good day
Trash

Usually grasping at straws lines

I study Bible for myself, for my spirit, I don't follow man

All the debate I have exposed you so far which you are struggling with saying i cherry pick Bible verses

Bring your own verses now, you can't find

You better hide in shame, you have been roundly defeated in this debate like your colleague who is now at large
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by rex21: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nadaken:
Trash

Usually grasping at straws lines

I study Bible for myself, for my spirit, I don't follow man

All the debate I have exposed you so far which you are struggling with saying i cherry pick Bible verses

Bring your own verses now, you can't find

You better hide in shame, you have been roundly defeated in this debate like your colleague who is now at large

As usual, no answers to any of my questions. Its a pity
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by kageo(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
is God not wonderful. as at one thousands years ago humans have already started producing wines in built factory. Humans are truly higher animals, just as science said.
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by Nadaken: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
rex21:

As usual, no answers to any of my questions. Its a pity
slave of beer you have no question

I have trashed them

I dont want to engage in arguments like this, because it wouldn't change anything.

In the absence of no tangible question or contribution other than crying like a broken record

I would like to draw a conclusion to this because the intelligent one has to control debate and end it when the respondent has become a joke

Mind you hope you know you look stupid before Muslims claiming your own god approves alcohol whereas the allah they ascribe to the Bible God forbids it
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by rex21: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nadaken:

I have trashed them

Slave of beer ?? Very hilarious statement. When i say you pentecostals are myopic, e dey be like insult. Like saying since the bible condemned gluttony, then eating food is bad.

See Simple straightforward questions that you cannot answer in return, you just dey rigmarole around picked up bible verses.

Trying to enlighten you people with language is futile, na only 'deceptive faith based' teachings una sabi. Whilst the truth is clear like the biblical hand writing on the wall.

I could explain your quoted bible verses in english, if you wish to use it as a bargaining chip to answer my questions. If anyone should go through them, its clear they were 'cherry picked' and hold absolutely no water to the topic at hand. Should i ??
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by rex21: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nadaken:

I have trashed them

In the absence of no tangible question or contribution other than crying like a broken record

I would like to draw a conclusion to this because the intelligent one has to control debate and end it when the respondent has become a joke

Mind you hope you know you look stupid before Muslims claiming your own god approves alcohol whereas the allah they ascribe to the Bible God forbids it
The same Allah that has been associated with jihad killings and other non-Christian attributes
?? Just to spite a fellow Christian, see where you pitched your tent. Truly pitiful.

The question are still there for you to answer. Your conclusions that the questions are not tangible speaks volume of your perceived intelligent charlatan nature.
Why not just answer them
Re: Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
They found a trace of Noah's ark,
They Found a trace of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah,
They Found an old scroll of the book of Nahum 1
They Found a trace of mount Sinai and all that Bible stories.

GOD ALMIGHTY in HIS Mercy and Goodness is making available all these Ancient Discoveries, that Humanity will know and Understand that HE Alone is GOD, that the HOLY BIBLE is HIS Word and that JESUS CHRIST is the Only way by which we can be Saved.

Folks, we are the Last of the Last Moments! The Rapture of the Bride of Christ is so Imminent! Whether you Believe or not is Irrelevant! JESUS IS About to Snatch all who are Prepared out of this Sinking Collasping Ship.

The Choice is yours,
Come to JESUS and be Saved!
Reject JESUS and be Damned!

NOW, THEY FOUND A TRACE OF STRONG ALCOHOLIC WINE.
Don't overlook this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.