Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Help On Snail Farming Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help On Snail Farming Business (237 Views)

Continuation On Snail Farming; How To Feed Your Snails - Very Important / Practical Training On Snail Farming Request / You Can Do It! A Practical Manual On Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Snail Farming Business by Doglover123456: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello nairalanders can anyone please put me through snail business…I don’t mind if I pay thanks and God bless
Re: Help On Snail Farming Business by Leogreat5: 4:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Hit me on Whatsapp 07938536199.
Re: Help On Snail Farming Business by Doglover123456: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Leogreat5:
Hit me on Whatsapp 07938536199.
okay boss
Re: Help On Snail Farming Business by Attit: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Doglover123456:
Hello nairalanders can anyone please put me through snail business…I don’t mind if I pay thanks and God bless
I designed a plan for someone about 2 years ago and the person is quite happy with what she has, but it is on a scale over N5million as at that time. If I have time, I may scale it down for you perhaps you cannot afford such. Or maybe just tell you where to get your basic stuff at cheap prices. If you are smart, you can build everything yourself at a fair price by yourself. For snail, you need to just understand the optimum living condition for it, and you are good to go. You really dont need to pay anything for the explanation. Shoot me a mail, I will guide you. But if you are not confident enough, I may attach you to someone who will visit you from time to time. I have quite up to 15 people I have helped who may assist you also with this. But you will discuss their terms with them. But if you are smart, you do not need it as no one visited them when they started.

Note that the 15 people are still hustling cos they dont have enough capital to start. My advice is you think well. Do not listen to prophesies that you can grow fast. Those selling books, have they grown it from a tiny 1m × 1m pen? On paper it is possible, but the long time, the stress of your pen if not near you, and the long wait always kill the ambition of snail farmers. If you do not have enough cash, please think twice else you will waste 2 good years of your life and nothing to show other than hustling. You also will start selling ebooks, looking for who to sell point of lays to, who to consult for, and so on.

Except it is for family consumption, then you are good to go very small. I dont sell anything. I will just tell you what you need to get and go get the prices by yourself, and fix it. You will definitely spend less than asking a consultant do it for you. Send me mail.

1 Like

Re: Help On Snail Farming Business by Moboj: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Attit:

I designed a plan for someone about 2 years ago and the person is quite happy with what she has, but it is on a scale over N5million as at that time. If I have time, I may scale it down for you perhaps you cannot afford such. Or maybe just tell you where to get your basic stuff at cheap prices. If you are smart, you can build everything yourself at a fair price by yourself. For snail, you need to just understand the optimum living condition for it, and you are good to go. You really dont need to pay anything for the explanation. Shoot me a mail, I will guide you. But if you are not confident enough, I may attach you to someone who will visit you from time to time. I have quite up to 15 people I have helped who may assist you also with this. But you will discuss their terms with them. But if you are smart, you do not need it as no one visited them when they started.

Note that the 15 people are still hustling cos they dont have enough capital to start. My advice is you think well. Do not listen to prophesies that you can grow fast. Those selling books, have they grown it from a tiny 1m × 1m pen? On paper it is possible, but the long time, the stress of your pen if not near you, and the long wait always kill the ambition of snail farmers. If you do not have enough cash, please think twice else you will waste 2 good years of your life and nothing to show other than hustling. You also will start selling ebooks, looking for who to sell point of lays to, who to consult for, and so on.

Except it is for family consumption, then you are good to go very small. I dont sell anything. I will just tell you what you need to get and go get the prices by yourself, and fix it. You will definitely spend less than asking a consultant do it for you. Send me mail.
I intended just reading through but haba
What's bad in selling Point Of Lays?
What's bad in seeking a verified consultation?
I won't pinpoint other things, I prefer scrolling by like I do,but please be calming down.
On the long run,him sending you a mail is also an indirect "consultation".
I sell *point of lays* and breeder's.
Been doing that close to a decade now before going into the production part of it.
Your advice is pretty good but won't he still have to buy the breeders?
I'm not even talking about the E-Books
But one thing is this
Nothing is much better than consulting from a truthful, experienced and practical Farmer.
I get the "no capital" part of it and all.
But I've seen people use millions in starting off and closing down within 2 year's.
Why?
Because people were not honest enough or they felt they could just start off.
It's not all about money.
I am into all aspects of snails and I don't regret any of it.
If I start selling "E-Books" tomorrow then it will mean I've finalized the technicalities of the Farming and I won't mind putting a premium price on it cause good knowledge is not cheap.
It takes time,practices and designing.
@Atit I'm a friend.
Re: Help On Snail Farming Business by Attit: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Moboj:

I intended just reading through but haba
What's bad in selling Point Of Lays?
What's bad in seeking a verified consultation?
I won't pinpoint other things, I prefer scrolling by like I do,but please be calming down.
On the long run,him sending you a mail is also an indirect "consultation".
I sell *point of lays* and breeder's.
Been doing that close to a decade now before going into the production part of it.
Your advice is pretty good but won't he still have to buy the breeders?
I'm not even talking about the E-Books
But one thing is this
Nothing is much better than consulting from a truthful, experienced and practical Farmer.
I get the "no capital" part of it and all.
But I've seen people use millions in starting off and closing down within 2 year's.
Why?
Because people were not honest enough or they felt they could just start off.
It's not all about money.
I am into all aspects of snails and I don't regret any of it.
If I start selling "E-Books" tomorrow then it will mean I've finalized the technicalities of the Farming and I won't mind putting a premium price on it cause good knowledge is not cheap.
It takes time,practices and designing.
@Atit I'm a friend.
You got me wrong.

I never said selling point of lays, ebooks and rendering consulting service is bad. On ebooks, if the writer is good, why not? But many people give out rubbish. Point of lay sales is for people who target farmers. And let's be realistic, how many new farmers come out very often? So, I told him in advance that he should be ready to start big if he is really ready to go for snail. This is the truth. If he starts small, he will divert into consulting which is already over saturated. And I stated it clearly that except the pen is closer to him, he should start small. And I dont see having small pens even closer to him as something which worths it. He will start dreaking of expanding mightily seriously from just little numbers of point of lay. While it is possible, the hindrances are too many. All those who eventually moved into sales of point of lays, consultancy dreamt of expanding so huge from the start within a year. But the reality is that after 5 years, they are stil struggling.Of course some people deliberately keep it small cos they cannot set up far away from their house.

Do not look at it as if I am spoiling business for consultants. If you ask me, it's a tiny fraction which you make from consulting. I dont even sell anything. Of course my intention is to give him info free. He will ot use his teeth to do it. He will need to buy nets, shade, irrigation and whatever.

My point is that it's only a guide I am giving him, and he can use his brain to get it done. He will still return to this forum to make further research, and if your posts entice him, he may contact you too. Why not?

I saw honesty the way he asked his question and even his willingness to pay. And the numbers dropped really frightens me cos after I checked them, I saw that they had not written anything about snail. And the naive guy can just be a scape goat. If I had seen a capable hand there, of course, I wouldn't even post anything here. I would have passed.

The truth is that over 98% of them who asks for help are parasites also. They dont appreciate anytning. And I dont blame them. Poverty makes people to be over smart. When God blesses a poor man, the way the person acts is always funny. As you will see the person has the money to pay, but will still be mischievous. One played it with me recently. And I was just shaking my head. A whole adult started laid curses on himself unknowing because he was trying to be smart. And you know people you introduce too, when they see small money, they change...and lies here and there. I always move out and away from such, and even mind my ways with those I introduced to he such people. I have one policy...I collect money from those who approach me first. And I give them the best. But those who I met like this, if I say I want to give them something free, I dont bite my words. I have a plan I can scale up or down, and I meant to help him. It doesnt mean I will not charge someone else.

My prayer for every one who is good with wjat he or she does is that Hod should provide money and rhe convenience to start. Some know this thing but are unlucky with helpers or cannot travel far cos of some reason. Health issues and security are reasons too. I have a friend who was almost killed by robbers on his way to farm. He said he is not returning soon. Someone who is even better than me in some areas is now thinking of selling ebooks. I just say...hmmmm. agriculture is tougher now. And there is more money now also.

No matter what anyone says, as long has you know you drop quality information free here, you will always be relevant. One of my friend always say that the water one is going to soak is garri with will never glow pass one.

Take advantage of posts like mine and stylishly drop something which can help him, and make reference to your threads and some things you sell. He may not contact you, but someone else will. It is free info you give him, but it is a marketing strategy which doesn't fail.

@doglover123456, please feel free to contact moboj, pr any other person there. It is your choice to make.

God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Refined Palm Oil / Urgently Needed, 5,000 Metric Ton Of Sesame Seed / Complete Fish Feed Production Line (used) For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.