Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Call For Collaborations/affiliate Marketing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call For Collaborations/affiliate Marketing. (104 Views)

UBA, Others Canvass Collaborations To Fight Financial Crimes / Coca-cola Nigeria Call For Increased Collaborations On Water Sustainability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Collaborations/affiliate Marketing. by tchfrnkln009: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good day, my name is Franklin. I'm a student, blogger and entrepreneur.

Not long ago, I had an idea to bring awearness and educate more people in a very different way.

My drive for this was because of how well some little crypto knowledge I had last year has turned me into a millionaire in less than 1-year. Some of my biggest regrets were not telling more people about crypto and spreading the knowledge fully.

Though, it may look like everybody knows this crypto thing,how it works and the big money that can be made from this too big to ignore crypto market.
But I assure you it's not how it looks. After I shared my success stories with some of my friends and colleagues it dawned on me that a whole lot of people has a long way to go.
The world is advancing. We have to move with it.

With all this going through my Head. I decided to create a platform that can teach people the basics and top secrets in the crypto world.

Right now, I'm not taking about selling you an E-book, or asking you to buy a video course.
All what my intentions are is to let as many people as I can know about this Crypto-Currencies of a thing.

I call it the '7 of 7'. Using all of my skills in programming and my crypto knowledge I made an algorithm that uses Emails and automated Whatapp massages to teach people about crypto currency.

I called it the 7 of 7 because a complete section ends in 7 days and they're over top 7 secret to be thought.
Massages are sent automatically everyday. They're not sent in bulk per day. But seperated with intervals of hours each day for 7 days.

That's not all. From all my experiences and learnings. I'll say that, If you want your idea to get to the ends of the Earth. Make it have value and place it on affiliate marketing. This works all the time because when you work as a team or in a group you'll go very far.

Thereby what I'm saying here is for every sell anybody makes or for anybody that buys this training from your link you'll get a 40% commission.
I.e if the training costs 2000naira. And you make a sale. You'll receive 800naira in commission(40%).

As you read, this project will be launched by the 16th of this month which is some days from now.

I don't know what you make of it, as for me I see alot of opportunities here weather you want to benefit from the training or earn money as an affiliate helping people get woke.

Are you interested to join our team of affiliate marketers and earn as we go
Click here : https://weownit.xyz/blog/7-of-7-affiliate-how-to-make-money-becoming-our-affiliateweownit-tech/

(1) (Reply)

New Rice Available / How To Make $500 Blogging In Nigeria (the Beginner’s Guide) / How You Can Make Anybody Buy From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.