Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Please What Do I Need To Start A Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please What Do I Need To Start A Blog? (328 Views)

A First Hand Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog In Nigeria / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Need To Start A Blog? by dannyblings(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please I have done my masters since over 7 years yet no job yet. I want to delve into blogging but don’t know what I need. Please can anyone help me on how to start and maintain a blog?
Re: Please What Do I Need To Start A Blog? by charixel: 2:19am On Oct 12, 2021
First, pick a niche

Second do your keyword research, competitor analysis, and topics idea research.

Third, create at least 30 articles to start with but it can't start with 30 then start with 10. It is easy this day with ai but not just any kind of a. Contact me for a free recommendation.

Fifth, register your domain name and host it. I can direct you to the best WordPress hosting platform for your blogging journey Nairaland does not allow sharing link so contact me via WhatsApp in my signature.

Sixth, design your blog. I recommend WordPress and you can easily create a blog or any type of website using page builder but I recommend Gutenberg.

Seventh, integrate your WordPress blog to Google search console & analytics.

Lastly, make more content with your strategic planning which you should have ready.

If you need further clarification contact me via my WhatsApp in my signature.

I wish you all the best in your blogging journey grin
Re: Please What Do I Need To Start A Blog? by Emeka71(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
@dannyblings ; so you decided to take up blogging as alternative to job; the thing is actually a better one as long as you take the thing so serious.
Re: Please What Do I Need To Start A Blog? by charixel: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Emeka71:
@dannyblings; so you decided to take up blogging as an alternative to the job; the thing is a better one as long as you take the thing so seriously.

Very correct

(1) (Reply)

I Will Reward You With 2k If You Can Solve This Problem / As A New Blogger Which Of The Follow Niche Is Advisable To Get Started With / 9jawebhosting: 50% Off 4 Life - Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.