Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later (1030 Views)

If You Don't Laugh That Means Your Problem Is Bigger Than Nigeria / Try This Trick Today And Never Run Out Of Data To Consume Kokes / If You Don't Laugh At This Video.. .kindly Tell Me What Your Problem Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later by Johnnyphlex(f): 1:33am On Oct 12, 2021
I left a post on my blog
in the post you will see live magic
you are going to be browsing on airplane mode
and that means unlimited data to surf the internet

what you just have to do now to activate this magic is for you to read this article on my blog
you will never miss browsing the internet ever again
follow the link below, read the article and thank me later
https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-get-free-data-on-andriod.html

1 Like

Re: If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later by omaolowo(m): 4:20am On Oct 14, 2021
No one has come back since, at least to thank you?
Re: If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Just tried it now and It worked. Thanks bro. I appreciate your selflessness smiley wink
Re: If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later by Marvelskid(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jasonharvey:
Just tried it now and It worked. Thanks bro. I appreciate your selflessness smiley wink
Name of phone pls?

1 Like

Re: If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later by jydoilesanmi1: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: If Data Is Always Your Problem,ü Try This Trick Today And Thank Me Later by olatunbosun278: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Blonde / The Inspector. / Compliment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.