Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria (4361 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 17 2020 In Nigeria - (2,657 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For October 11 2020 In Nigeria - (969 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Scam by whom? To what end? China, India, Brazil are accused of denying and downplaying their number of covid cases, while US is accused of doing the opposite.
Meanwhile Trump and some elites tried to hide that they took the vaccine. Conspiracists like you (people like FFK) have shamefacedly taken the vaccine - after saying it is poison! Who exactly is running the scam and on whom, and to what end??!!
grin Simple mindedness is a disease. Did u verify the vaccine Trump took? If it is Covid or vitamin c? Even the president of Brazil told the UN that at the onset of sickness, CDCs de-emphasized the efficacy of treatment for an almighty Vaccine! Which led to a huge toll on lives. He told the UN that HISTORY WILL JUDGE THEM. Stop telling me abt death rate, 90% of which I know is murder to justify the need for covid vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Krismas:
grin Simple mindedness is a disease. Did u verify the vaccine Trump took? If it is Covid or vitamin c? Even the president of Brazil told the UN that at the onset of sickness, CDCs de-emphasized the efficacy of treatment for an almighty Vaccine! Which led to a huge toll on lives. He told the UN that HISTORY WILL JUDGE THEM. Stop telling me abt death rate, 90% of which I know is murder to justify the need for covid vaccine

You were asked a simple question. Instead if trying to answer it you are beating about the bush. Who exactly is running the scam, on whom, and to what end??!!
Why would Trump be trying to hide he took a vaccine (because he was telling his supporters not to do it) if it was fake? How come that's the only thing you must verify?? How does the story below fit in with your conspiracy. Science is doing its best to contain corona and all your ilk do is weave mindless conspiracies

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You were asked a simple question. Instead if trying to answer it you are beating about the bush. Who exactly is running the scam, on whom, and to what end??!!
Why would Trump be trying to hide he took a vaccine (because he was telling his supporters not to do it) if it was fake? How come that's the only thing you must verify?? How does the story below fit in with your conspiracy. Science is doing its best to contain corona and all your ilk do is weave mindless conspiracies
grin 1. Who is running the scam? World governments under the control of the Illuminati. Wen Montagnier said the Corona Virus was manufactured in a lab in China, no one believed him until recently wen whistle blowers are talking out. 2. On whom? Of course on the citizens of the world. 3. To wot end? To reduce world population to 2billon as the Illuminati has planned since 1974. Trump like other world politicians took shots publicly to encourage people. But do not be deceived. Those are not the real shots. Trump is not an anti vaxxer, I don’t know about him telling anyone to avoid shots? Science is doing its best? Which science? The CDCs brand of science? Ur attachment, wot I think? I am not surprised having seen the huge reluctance of people to d vaccine, they may want to try pills, of the same gene changing route. CDCs refuse every appeal to use drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxyl chloroquine which physicians, scientists and researchers testified before various committees as efficacious for covid. Insisting vaccine and booster shots were the only way. Only for them to turn around to allow an advert of a new Covid drug, without censorship? I,d rather wait for experts I believe in analyze the drug before I touch it. I want u to watch a senate hearing on u tube. Then tell me wot u tink

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Krismas:
grin 1. Who is running the scam? World governments under the control of the Illuminati. Wen Montagnier said the Corona Virus was manufactured in a lab in China, no one believed him until recently wen whistle blowers are talking out. 2. On whom? Of course on the citizens of the world. 3. To wot end? To reduce world population to 2billon as the Illuminati has planned since 1974. Trump like other world politicians took shots publicly to encourage people. But do not be deceived. Those are not the real shots. Trump is not an anti vaxxer, I don’t know about him telling anyone to avoid shots? Science is doing its best? Which science? The CDCs brand of science? Ur attachment, wot I think? I am not surprised having seen the huge reluctance of people to d vaccine, they may want to try pills, of the same gene changing route. CDCs refuse every appeal to use drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxyl chloroquine which physicians, scientists and researchers testified before various committees as efficacious for covid. Insisting vaccine and booster shots were the only way. Only for them to turn around to allow an advert of a new Covid drug, without censorship? I,d rather wait for experts I believe in analyze the drug before I touch it. I want u to watch a senate hearing on u tube. Then tell me wot u tink

I now see what your problem is - YOUTUBE! Get your head out of youtube, get your news from reputable news sources that can be sued.
Trump never took the vaccine publicly. Long after he took it, he was outed by the press to have secretely taken the vaccine with his family in the Whitehouse in December.
So how come illuminatti are not interested in reducing population if poor countries who have little to no vaccine. The vaccines are of different types, made by different capitalistic corporations to make money - and remember the Bill Gates you folks were all about? His own vaccine is still not ready. Trump was the chief proponent of hydroxy chloroquine - I thought u said he was illuminati??
And the Luc Montagnier you folks always quote said all vaccinated will be dead in 2 years! See below

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

I now see what your problem is - YOUTUBE! Get your head out of youtube, get your news from reputable news sources that can be sued.
Trump never took the vaccine publicly. Long after he took it, he was outed by the press to have secretely taken the vaccine with his family in the Whitehouse in December.
So how come illuminatti are not interested in reducing population if poor countries who have little to no vaccine. The vaccines are of different types, made by different capitalistic corporations to make money - and remember the Bill Gates you folks were all about? His own vaccine is still not ready. Trump was the chief proponent of hydroxy chloroquine - I thought u said he was illuminati??
And the Luc Montagnier you folks always quote said all vaccinated will be dead in 2 years! See below
grin Wots the point attaching wot Montagnier said? I already know. Wot u shud attach is Trump routing for hydroxyl chloroquine? I attached a U-Tube clip, rather than watch it, he went off on a wrong tangent of argument. That was American Senate hearing. So that u listen to wot real on the field experts are saying and not theoretical doctors u calling scientists! Why are people not dieing much in Africa? I think Africa is engulfed in wars and conflicts taking toll on lives greater than wot they’ve recorded in the west. Illuminati have always plotted to turn Africa to world farm land. If Africa don’t die by covid they canbe made to die by other means. Poor countries that don’t have enough vaccines, are they dieing? Do we look like we need vaccines? Then vaccines are different types? So? They all basically mRNA, gene manipulating bullshit. Which Montagnier has warned will lead to death in 2yrs, Yeadon 3yrs, Dr. Tenpenny, 5-7yrs.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin Wots the point attaching wot Montagnier said? I already know. Wot u shud attach is Trump routing for hydroxyl chloroquine? I attached a U-Tube clip, rather than watch it, he went off on a wrong tangent of argument. That was American Senate hearing. So that u listen to wot real on the field experts are saying and not theoretical doctors u calling scientists! Why are people not dieing much in Africa? I think Africa is engulfed in wars and conflicts taking toll on lives greater than wot they’ve recorded in the west. Illuminati have always plotted to turn Africa to world farm land. If Africa don’t die by covid they canbe made to die by other means. Poor countries that don’t have enough vaccines, are they dieing? Do we look like we need vaccines? Then vaccines are different types? So? They all basically mRNA, gene manipulating bullshit. Which Montagnier has warned will lead to death in 2yrs, Yeadon 3yrs, Dr. Tenpenny, 5-7yrs.

You are a confused part of the lunatic conspiracy fringe and I don't have time for it. Of course Trump was the first and greatest proponent of Hydroxy chloroquine. See below. Of course he and his family secretely took the vaccines. See below and note the dates. Of course many poorer countries have high cases of covid but little vaccines - only sub-saharan Africa is the exception. You people keep touting some mysterious illuminati when clearly countries' affairs are being controlled by parties actually elected. From UK to US to Nigeria policies clearly change when a different party is elected.
YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE EDITED AND DOCTORED TO PUSH AGENDAS. Stop relying on youtube.
It is funny how you conspiracy lunatics smoothly move on to the next conspiracy as current ones don't pan out. Remember 5G and Bill Gates and the tests are to spread the virus, etc. Lunatics

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You are a confused part of the lunatic conspiracy fringe and I don't have time for it. Of course Trump was the first and greatest proponent of Hydroxy chloroquine. See below. Of course he and his family secretely took the vaccines. See below and note the dates. Of course many poorer countries have high cases of covid but little vaccines - only sub-saharan Africa is the exception. You people keep touting some mysterious illuminati when clearly countries' affairs are being controlled by parties actually elected. From UK to US to Nigeria policies clearly change when a different party is elected.
YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE EDITED AND DOCTORED TO PUSH AGENDAS. Stop relying on youtube.
It is funny how you conspiracy lunatics smoothly move on to the next conspiracy as current ones don't pan out. Remember 5G and Bill Gates and the tests are to spread the virus, etc. Lunatics
grin See this DELUDED VACCINE BEGGAR telling me U-Tube video of Senate hearing was doctored? Completely STUPID. The useless links u are attaching are not doctorable? I have argued with u extensively in the past, so I know for certain u are a paid agent of the purveyors of Covid vaccines. On social media to confuse as many people and rubbish every legitimate opposition to the official narrative on Covid 19.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin See this DELUDED VACCINE BEGGAR telling me U-Tube video of Senate hearing was doctored? Completely STUPID. The useless links u are attaching are not doctorable? I have argued with u extensively in the past, so I know for certain u are a paid agent of the purveyors of Covid vaccines. On social media to confuse as many people and rubbish every legitimate opposition to the official narrative on Covid 19.

My screenshots are from REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES!
You obviously don't know how youtube works. ANYBODY can put up a video on youtube. And most videos there have agendas. You don't know what was said before and after or the context of the video. A reputable news source have a reputation to protect and can be sued. STOP RELYING ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!
See where US, UK, Israel, etc were before the vaccines. Now things are opening up again. Death rates are way down in vaccinated countries and meanwhile pills are being developed and science has just about defeated the virus. Get out of the lunatic conspiracy fringe and see what is actually going on.

See below, the Israel you kept touting - as of today

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

My screenshots are from REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES!
You obviously don't know how youtube works. ANYBODY can put up a video on youtube. And most videos there have agendas. You don't know what was said before and after or the context of the video. A reputable news source have a reputation to protect and can be sued. STOP RELYING ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!
See where US, UK, Israel, etc were before the vaccines. Now things are opening up again. Death rates are way down in vaccinated countries and meanwhile pills are being developed and science has just about defeated the virus. Get out of the lunatic conspiracy fringe and see what is actually going on.

See below, the Israel you kept touting - as of today
grin u are not the one to tell me wot to and wot not to believe. The video I pasted was a hearing clip. Wot part of it was doctored? That’s why u are where u are now! Headslamming official statistics. U are victim of forgers of lies, who raise the figure or otherwise according to their caprices, cos they control the media and can gag dissenting voices, no matter how credible. Covid vaccine is an Illuminati program. And Is completely ineffective for covid treatment or prevention. Does not stop TRANSMISSION, does not prevent INFECTION, does not work on VARIANTS. I am currently documenting stories on Nairaland that tell of people dieing from Covid despite complete vaccination! The list grows, Covid vaccine is a pseudo medical program designed to keep people in perpetual state of vaccination via 6months booster shots till u can’t distinguish them from JUNKIES. As though the disease cannot be cured by previously known medications and relying on natural body immunity. And pls, wot u have on Israel is completely FALSE. They are regretting mass vaccination. That’s wots current
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin u are not the one to tell me wot to and wot not to believe. The video I pasted was a hearing clip. Wot part of it was doctored? That’s why u are where u are now! Headslamming official statistics. U are victim of forgers of lies, who raise the figure or otherwise according to their caprices, cos they control the media and can gag dissenting voices, no matter how credible. Covid vaccine is an Illuminati program. And Is completely ineffective for covid treatment or prevention. Does not stop TRANSMISSION, does not prevent INFECTION, does not work on VARIANTS. I am currently documenting stories on Nairaland that tell of people dieing from Covid despite complete vaccination! The list grows, Covid vaccine is a pseudo medical program designed to keep people in perpetual state of vaccination via 6months booster shots till u can’t distinguish them from JUNKIES. As though the disease cannot be cured by previously known medications and relying on natural body immunity. And pls, wot u have on Israel is completely FALSE. They are regretting mass vaccination. That’s wots current

See, that's exactly what I'm saying: what I posted is from Reuters, an international news organization that has been around since 1800"s and has an impeccable reputation. Instead you'll rely on some faceless manipulated post on YouTube! See the graph on Israel from WHO. There are at least 20 diseases under control due to vaccines. Covid19 is about to join them.
Stick your nose out of youtube. That'll be the beginning of your cure

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin u are not the one to tell me wot to and wot not to believe. The

This below just released by Associated Press. Stop being blinded by youtube conspiracy delusion and see what's really happening!

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

This below just released by Associated Press. Stop being blinded by youtube conspiracy delusion and see what's really happening!
grin I do not know wot u are excited about a drug yet to be tried while u call drugs that have been used wit documented success for atleast one year prior to the release of the rubbish vaccines, U call it fake news

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

grin This is the current position in Israel.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin I do not know wot u are excited about a drug yet to be tried while u call drugs that have been used wit documented success for atleast one year prior to the release of the rubbish vaccines, U call it fake news

Mr. Conspiracy Lunatic, did you read this part of my post?:

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin This is the current position in Israel.

Mr. Conspiracy Lunatic, can you read? Did you see where it says Jan-Feb? We are in October!
My Reuters post is from 12:10 pm Nigerian time TODAY!

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Mr. Conspiracy Lunatic, did you read this part of my post?:
grin Mr agent of darkness, u are d one that dont know wots up. Wot am saying to u in plain terms is that the drug is fishy, for gaining such ad, were others in the mix was banned and gaged. My initial suspicion is that the drug is only a capsulated mRNA rubbish. And for people like u to be taking abt it, makes it twice suspicious. Fingers crossed on it till Very knowledgeable Medics give us d wide of it
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin Mr agent of darkness, u are d one that dont know wots up. Wot am saying to u in plain terms is that the drug is fishy, for gaining such ad, were others in the mix was banned and gaged. My initial suspicion is that the drug is only a capsulated mRNA rubbish. And for people like u to be taking abt it, makes it twice suspicious. Fingers crossed on it till Very knowledgeable Medics give us d wide of it

Very knowledgeable medics from youtube grin.
My friend forget anecdotes. Many things have been touted to cure covid and anecdotal evidence of cures offered. But when subjected to scientific scrutiny and testing they failed. Here's the FIRST pill that has been scientifically demonstrated to be 50% effective against mild to moderate covid cases
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Mr. Conspiracy Lunatic, can you read? Did you see where it says Jan-Feb? We are in October!
My Reuters post is from 12:10 pm Nigerian time TODAY!
grin Mr agent of darkness! Yes the study I posted was conducted earlier in the year. So? Does that change the reality? That after 2shots of Pfizer u stand 60% chance of reinfection from Delta variant as opposed to if u were not vaccinated! Clearly means the vaccine reduces ur ability to handle the sickness. As for the stats u posted, nothing in the stat suggests the reduction in Covid infection is due to vaccination! And besides, How can a population where 70% are vaccinated still record over 2,000 cases of infection DAILY?? How many are they in Israel? 8million people or so! U were not even ashamed to post that stat? All I could see was the USELESSNESS of the Covid vaccine

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Very knowledgeable medics from youtube grin.
My friend forget anecdotes. Many things have been touted to cure covid and anecdotal evidence of cures offered. But when subjected to scientific scrutiny and testing they failed. Here's the FIRST pill that has been scientifically demonstrated to be 50% effective against mild to moderate covid cases
grin U have descended into lie telling, by saying none of the previous drugs yielded results after scientific PROBES. Cos NO probes were conducted on those drugs at all! And they were the drugs that cured many of the Virus before they were banned. A doctor said she treated over 500 Covid cases wit hydroxyl chloroquine only to be told by an academic doctor at FDA that the drug does not work! She asked if he had treated any Covid patient? He said NO! I repeat, by ur touting this drug, it wouldn’t surprise me if turns out to be WORTHLESS
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin Mr agent of darkness! Yes the study I posted was conducted earlier in the year. So? Does that change the reality? That after 2shots of Pfizer u stand 60% chance of reinfection from Delta variant as opposed to if u were not vaccinated! Clearly means the vaccine reduces ur ability to handle the sickness. As for the stats u posted, nothing in the stat suggests the reduction in Covid infection is due to vaccination! And besides, How can a population where 70% are vaccinated still record over 2,000 cases of infection DAILY?? How many are they in Israel? 8million people or so! U were not even ashamed to post that stat? All I could see was the USELESSNESS of the Covid vaccine

Mr. Lunatic stick your nose out of youtube and look around you. CIVID19 IS BEING DEFEATED IN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE HIGH VACCINATION RATES, WHILE COUNTRIES THAT DON’T HAVE REMAINED SAME OR GOTTEN WORSE!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Mr. Lunatic stick your nose out of youtube and look around you. CIVID19 IS BEING DEFEATED IN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE HIGH VACCINATION RATES, WHILE COUNTRIES THAT DON’T HAVE REMAINED SAME OR GOTTEN WORSE!
grin I think a good example of wot u mean is Nigeria grin with only 5million vacation in 200million population density! grin grin That must be why we have a high rate of infection grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin U have descended into lie telling, by saying none of the previous drugs yielded results after scientific PROBES. Cos NO probes were conducted on those drugs at all! And they were the drugs that cured many of the Virus before they were banned. A doctor said she treated over 500 Covid cases wit hydroxyl chloroquine only to be told by an academic doctor at FDA that the drug does not work! She asked if he had treated any Covid patient? He said NO! I repeat, by ur touting this drug, it wouldn’t surprise me if turns out to be WORTHLESS

You are the one lying. See below

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin I think a good example of wot u mean is Nigeria grin with only 5million vacation in 200million population density! grin grin That must be why we have a high rate of infection grin grin

As we all know, Mr. Lnatic, Nigeria and entire sub-Saharan Africa are exceptions
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

As we all know, Mr. Lnatic, Nigeria and entire sub-Saharan Africa are exceptions
grin Mr agent of darkness is Madagascar sub Saharan Africa? Covid is the greatest scam in this 21st century
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Krismas:
grin Mr agent of darkness is Madagascar sub Saharan Africa? Covid is the greatest scam in this 21st century

See below. Note the dates

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You are the one lying. See below
grin Food don land for Mr agent of darkness! Even without checking ur MISLEADING attachments it’s very clear it’s all rigged. Chk https://www.nairaland.com/6800944/covid-19-update-october-12-2021 On 12 Oct. about 175 infection, and over 300 treated. Pls wot are they using for treatments? High chief Raymond Dopesi said wen he was hospitalized for Covid, the medication he got was Chloroquine. Or is it only sub Saharan Africa chloroquine stand effective for Covid?
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Krismas:
grin Food don land for Mr agent of darkness! Even without checking ur MISLEADING attachments it’s very clear it’s all rigged. Chk https://www.nairaland.com/6800944/covid-19-update-october-12-2021 On 12 Oct. about 175 infection, and over 300 treated. Pls wot are they using for treatments? High chief Raymond Dopesi said wen he was hospitalized for Covid, the medication he got was Chloroquine. Or is it only sub Saharan Africa chloroquine stand effective for Covid?

By "treated" they mean managed not as in "cure". Even a conspiracy mumu like you should know that there is currently no cure for covid. There are anecdotal evidence that chloroquine has some effect, which is why Trump was so.much for it. But it doesn't stand up under double blind controlled scientific testing.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria by SimthJonson(m): 4:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Thank you so much. smiley This update is really important for all. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For How Much A Treatment Or Surgery Costs In India...get It Now.... / **My Wife Advised To Remove Womb Due To Fibroid Yet No Child! Pls Help** / Any Egg Donor Agency In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.