Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. (8637 Views)

Anybody Using Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Here / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / Anyone Using Tecno Pouvoir 2 At De Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by GetMeRight: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Flamees:

Ok so will you choose Samsung note 10 of 3500 mah
Or Tecno spark 8p of 5000mah?

I'm not really about comparing Samsung and tecno.
I only made a point that 5000mah tecno battery is by far better than 3000mah Samsung battery.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Mohbola(f): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
selfdefence:
yes o, Pova have devices that are up to 6000 mAh sef, something we never saw in the L Series
times are changing
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Fonjewel0(f): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Samsung is s big No for me abeg....

Too expensive!

Spare parts expensive and not easily accessible

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fonjewel0:
Samsung is s big No for me abeg....

Too expensive!

Spare parts expensive and not easily accessible
Not all. But S and Note series are expensive. Some top A series too but samsung too sweet abeg. After pixels na them.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Kakadancefreak(f): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
I gave up on Samsung too!

For years now an stucked on Transsion o.

Now I fit rest abeg!

d3cod3r:

Not all. But S and Note series are expensive. Some top A series too but samsung too sweet abeg. After pixels na them.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Wanni25(f): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
TECNO over Samsung!

That's how we roll
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wanni25:
TECNO over Samsung!

That's how we roll
So if you were to be gifted either an S21 ultra or a phantom x you'll choose the phantom?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Idarachris84: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Everyone has what appeals to his or her appetite!

I believe he has strong reasons!

I had to do away with Samsung too

d3cod3r:

So if you were to be gifted either an S21 ultra or a phantom x you'll choose the phantom?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Auskyd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Idarachris84:

Which of the Samsung you do away with?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Which of the Samsung you do away with?
Maybe na all those J or A series. If you ain't using S or Note or Fold series you are still on midrange and midrangers are not the best a company has to offer.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Idarachris84:

Lol maybe you guys reasons has to do with money. If you had excess cash at your disposal would you still choose transsion over samsung?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Even the tecno you guys use here is different from the ones made for the Indian market. The day you will touch one of those made for Indians you will believe say transsion dey knack una 2 by 4 on a daily. I was opportuned to handle a Camon i7 from India and then and there I concluded that Nigeria is truly a dumping ground. I am a gsm technician and when I see a solid phone I know. The double standard is glaringly obvious. Samsung does that too but it takes an experienced eye to tell the difference between made for US and made for Africa.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by alphaNomega: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2022
lebete3000:
2012- Samsung Galaxy Note 1
2014- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
2016- Samsung Galaxy A5
2018- Tecno POP1 (stolen together with my Galaxy A5 at Costain).
2019- Samsung Galaxy S8
2021- Typing & playing from my Tecno Spark J7 Pro 128Gig; 5000mah since yesterday morning without charging it, and battery's still 27%!

What can you deduce from this?
Buhari's economy happened to you and you could no longer afford higher-spec Samsung phones
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by lebete3000: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2022
alphaNomega:
Buhari's economy happened to you and you could no longer afford higher-spec Samsung phones

Shut up fool!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by alphaNomega: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
lebete3000:

Shut up fool!

You and your parents are fools. Even your children will be fools because you can never and will never be successful in this life

Bastard

Now go home and cry to your foolish family

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Auskyd(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022
d3cod3r:
Even the tecno you guys use here is different from the ones made for the Indian market. The day you will touch one of those made for Indians you will believe say transsion dey knack una 2 by 4 on a daily. I was opportuned to handle a Camon i7 from India and then and there I concluded that Nigeria is truly a dumping ground. I am a gsm technician and when I see a solid phone I know. The double standard is glaringly obvious. Samsung does that too but it takes an experienced eye to tell the difference between made for US and made for Africa.

There's no samsung made for Africa. Stop the cap.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by lebete3000: 12:48am On Jan 19, 2022
alphaNomega:

You and your parents are fools. Even your children will be fools because you can never and will never be successful in this life

Bastard

Now go home and cry to your foolish family

Your lineage is traced to Sodom & Gomorrah.
Your ancestors are the only surviving reprobates that made it out alive.
The reason for your shitty talks.
Sodomized fool!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by alphaNomega: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2022
lebete3000:

Your lineage is traced to Sodom & Gomorrah.
Your ancestors are the only surviving reprobates that made it out alive.
The reason for your shitty talks.
Sodomized fool!
Bloody twàt. Getat
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Sainthia: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wanni25:
TECNO over Samsung!

That's how we roll
abi, las las na to buy wetin you go enjoy
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Yourfav: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wanni25:
TECNO over Samsung!

That's how we roll
depends on the Tecno ooo
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Auskyd:

Samsung exynos chipset phones are for middle east and Africa.
All those saying Samsung is expensive bla bla bla. Una no get money.
Its like comparing Benz and Toyota.
I use a Samsung s20 5G ultra and trust me, I dey enjoy am die.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Auskyd(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2022
pinkyruledworld:

Samsung exynos chipset phones are for muddle east and africa.
All those saying Samsung is expensive bla bla bla. Una no get money.
Its like comparing Benz and Toyota.
I use a Samsung s20 5G ultra and trust me, I dey enjoy am die.

Exynos chips are made for all regions except the USA. Every samsung flagship in the USA uses snapdragon. Parts of Europe and other regions get the exynos.

Abeg clear the misconception. Nobody makes a chip specifically for a region. Na better capping be that.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by talktalk4u: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
you don high
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omo I go buy better Samsung phone this year... Inshallah cool
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Shuregirl: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wanni25:
TECNO over Samsung!

That's how we roll
some ppl legit prefer tecno to Samsung, no be lie
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by selfdefence: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Mohbola:
times are changing
yeah, big time. And the brand just get better and better with innovations on their smartphones
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by selfdefence: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Auskyd:

If I play CoD for 1hr on that phone (that's if it can play it), e go die. Make we try am?
yeah, try am, you can play it for hours sef on the Pova without any issues.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by marlboro007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Auskyd:

if u don't know stay calm and learn

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Auskyd(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
marlboro007:
if u don't know stay calm and learn

There's nothing to learn from you actually. No disrespect intended. Do you research and find out that there aren't chips made for Africa. Show me one article that states that there are some chips made for Africa, and I'll believe you. I'm open to a fair argument.

But don't come and say what you don't know. Exynos goes to certain regions of the world, even in the west, while snapdragon goes to North America, Korea and Japan.

All A series that uses Exynos goes to EVERY part of the world. Every. Single. Part.

No discrepancies, no preferences. You get Exynos on mid range devices all over the world.

Show me where mid rangers in the US and Europe get a different chip from Africa, and I'll believe you.

Lmao, e say make I calm learn rubbish grin
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by lebete3000: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kakadancefreak:
I gave up on Samsung too!

For years now an stucked on Transsion o.

Now I fit rest abeg!

You mean you fit drink water drop cup abi? grin
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by lebete3000: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Idarachris84:

Thank God I have witnesses here oh...
Some people been dey look me like one broke niggar if I dey flash my Tecno. I no fit just laugh walahi.
So many people would never become rich in this life I swear...
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by lebete3000: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
d3cod3r:

Maybe na all those J or A series. If you ain't using S or Note or Fold series you are still on midrange and midrangers are not the best a company has to offer.

Used S and Note, yet I did away with Samsung.
Iyen tunko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel 2017 - Full List Of Data Plans, Bundles And Prices / MTN Resolves Nigeria Dividend Issue, Pays $53 Million / Gionee Released Another Smartphone:gpad G2!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.