Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Can You Cancel Zelle Payment? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can You Cancel Zelle Payment? (198 Views)

Simple Steps On How To Clear And Cancel Your MTN MPULSE Borrowed Debt / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel / How To Cancel Data Subscriptions On Etisalat, MTN, Glo And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Cancel Zelle Payment? by Mikelawrence143(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
if you are a Zelle user and by mistake or due to any reason you have done a wrong payment then you think about cancel this wrong payment. it is not possible to cancel payment in Zelle but here i will talk about some condition or trick which are can do your help in cancel a Zelle payment have tell you about those tricks which you can use if you have done wrong payment in Zelle. you just need to understand this only possible if your transaction fulfill some condition which necessary in this situation otherwise it is not possible to cancel Zelle transaction. to know about these tricks and condition come to my blog and read it carefully.
Re: How Can You Cancel Zelle Payment? by Jsaviour(f): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mikelawrence143:
if you are a Zelle user and by mistake or due to any reason you have done a wrong payment then you think about cancel this wrong payment. it is not possible to cancel payment in Zelle but here i will talk about some condition or trick which are can do your help in cancel a Zelle payment have tell you about those tricks which you can use if you have done wrong payment in Zelle. you just need to understand this only possible if your transaction fulfill some condition which necessary in this situation otherwise it is not possible to cancel Zelle transaction. to know about these tricks and condition come to my blog and read it carefully.

If your English can mislead/confuse the people you are inviting to your blog WTF is this?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Setup Memory Card To Be My Whatsapp Data Storage / Methods To Convert Yahoo Mail To PDF. / Motorized Roller Shutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.