Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party (11500 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by gambia(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
The joker is out to cause more harm to APC.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by googlepikins: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
FFK is a spy
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
APC
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Earthquakes: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Dw
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Frankest20(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2021
That is true, we are not happy
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2021
tongue grin una never see anything
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Kingrefreshed: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by FakeUnity: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Don't worry FFK would soon start writing his anti-Igbo/Biafran expletives that makes you more happy than fura de nunu, so that you can embrace him and turban him the 'misugudu of misau emirate' as he presses your mumu buttons. cheesy grin
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Datasenate(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
You see.

I sell cheap MTN data patronize me please embarassed
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
No Reasonable or a Right Thinking APC Member will be Happy with the Return of a Double standards , Shameless and UnPrincipled Man Joining their Party
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by ezegold4we: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
For The presidency to receive FFK back after all the insults and everything shows how irresponsible, myopic, uncultured, and valueless the APC is,

But I Love what Fashola Said, you cannot stop sinners From entering the church but they will Never access to the pulpit,

FFK too should watch his back very well, this one he's calling every politician his brother and friend,hummm, the fulani's Never forgive, I see them paying him back Sooner than later, he has already lost his voice.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Keizzmann(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/50-of-apc-members-are-unhappy-with-fani-kayodes-return-to-party-misau/

Right after the third question, i noticed that this interview was a waste of time. Questions asked were stupidly digressed by the dumb guy with answers that we already know and unrelated to the questions

Mtchew
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What's Femi's business if 50% of APC members are unhappy about his return to the party when his primary interest is the stomach

50% of Apc members are never happy with anything they do in Apc. It’s not new. undecided
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by excel101(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2021
"To me, I feel this controversy is not "
necessary. These are the kind of things that further divides the nation. At this stage, all those demanding that it must be zoned to the South or North is not necessary. Nigeria has political understanding between the North and the South which has been there for years. There is a need for us to follow that understanding even if the presidency is going to the South. If the presidency is coming to any other region apart from the South, we can sit down together and discuss about it. We can’t just be polarising and causing further tension in the nation on the argument that presidency must come to the North.

This is the only sense I can see he made.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2021
How that one take concern us…abeg I don Dey Ikeja come and buy your phones
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by BigDolph(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
There's no Fulani herdsmen killing anyone. Ortom is cashing out and you people are believing his rants online.

FFK junior brother sighted grin grin
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by WibusJaga: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg make una no stress unaself. Na only food FFK need. grin

Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
This is someone that was agitating for restructuring and so on...

Buhari is doing his best,...

You don't have the statistics of corruption because he is a Northerner, if the reverse is the case you sure will have even the NBS...

So it means APC is against restructuring...
Buharis' best is this hell of a country?...
Hypocrisy...
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by baralatie(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
To me I think 50% is an Under estimate but to others heck .it is now an apc problem not theres
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
it is a terrorist organization which is trying detrimental to the peaceful existence of Nigeria Asa a sovereign nation and as such such an organization CANNOT be encouraged or allowed to exist.
Imagine a terrorist organisation that is not in any terrorist list in the world,but the ones that are listed are not seen as terrorists in their country...The devil is a human,and you are.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by asobo1: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Misau this Misau that. The man wants to resurrect his dead political career and all thanks to nairaland for making him popular.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Zorn: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
There's no Fulani herdsmen killing anyone. Ortom is cashing out and you people are believing his rants online.
you're a Yoruba man stop fooling your self
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by bizhop01: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Kayode the empty vessel
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by akdjr(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Politics is a game of numbers. If Fani Kayode has 10 loyalist that he can convince to vote for party of his choice, then he's an asset to APC. Forget all the things people are saying..I may not like FFK personally but that doesn't mean he's bringing nothing to APC. There is no party constitution that reject a new members irrespective of the person's past against the party and no party constitution said an existing members should be unhappy when a former critics of the party decided to join them. I have seen people who are ardent critics of Christianity and later become a Christian and same also Islam. Peter Obi has once said he can never join PDP while in APGA and later join and even became the VP flag bearer of the party if not that the minority Nigerian never wanted him and Atiku in power.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Oracleforce: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/50-of-apc-members-are-unhappy-with-fani-kayodes-return-to-party-misau/

FFK doesn't have any political cloud in the southwest...his decamp doesn't add up
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Basicend: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2021
FFK is the most useless and shameless man I have ever seen.

Such a low life with no noble and character.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Lugianostar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
You better be happy with him any how because APC is a registered party meant for less valued persons whose cycle of usefulness are not feasible.
Re: Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party by Indispensable85(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
What's your business? I thought you're now a PDP member?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Approves Death Penalty For Cultists / National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk / President Buhari Receives Omo-Agege, Wase At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.