Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Backup And Export Gmail Email Into Multiple File Format And Email Clients - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Backup And Export Gmail Email Into Multiple File Format And Email Clients (213 Views)

How To Format And Reinstall Windows 10 On Your Laptop / How To Create A System Image With Backup And Restore In Window? / Which Cds Do I Need To Format And Drive My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup And Export Gmail Email Into Multiple File Format And Email Clients by ankittechno: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2021
MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool for Mac permits users to backup the emails and store them in various file formats. Using the software, users can save the backed-up emails in PDF, PST, MSG, MBOX, DOCM, GIF, JPG, JSON, PNG, HTML, MHTML, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Acer Laptop Charger / 2017 Macbook Core M3 And Core M 12inches Slimmest Laptop Check Out Info / Lenovothinkpad T470 PC Core I5 7th Gen 256gb/8gb Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.