Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerians/racism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians/racism (573 Views)

Covert Racism! / See What Racism Has Done To People / Mugabe's Thought On Racism(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians/racism by annita19(f): 6:47pm On May 31, 2011
I don't get it, why some Nigerians are racist even tho 45% of their citizens re living abroad and 30% dying hard to secure a visa. They hate among themslv and more on foreigners even in our own country. Not like I G.A.F anyways.
Re: Nigerians/racism by annita19(f): 7:19pm On May 31, 2011
Thank you Mr. Moderator
Re: Nigerians/racism by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2011
oh my. . its jay bee again
Re: Nigerians/racism by SouthChi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
Its not a new phenomena, all oppressed people do it at some point in their history,

Nonetheless, its not helping,

Nigerians are cowards against the people that are robbing the nation but are so diligent to oppose people that pose no real threat, and thats sad,

From my point of view, it makes no sense for Nigerians to be racist towards Black Americans, its a mentality that I have to "over-stand" in order to remain a part of the solution and NOT the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Alert! / Mikel Father Kidnapped / Sports Bets Should Be Included In The Biz/money Section Of Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.