Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,154 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher (6560 Views)

Tuface & Annie Idibia Spotted At A Party Last Night: Video / Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Tuface, Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter, Isabella's 12th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by RenaissanceGuy: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

I already said in my first comment that they be separated for sometime, during which both of them will regain their sanity and be willing to resolve their differences amicably. Not divorce.

Kennygee, why are you changing monikers so frequently?
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Chingykay77(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

How can you tell for sure the allegations against her is true? No body knows who's saying the truth, so let's treat the matter with neutrality.

For your info, Annie Knew tuface first before pero. It was while they were dating that Tuface played away match and got pero pregnant. He had even dumped Annie but after her got tired of pero, he came back and begged Annie to accept him back to which she agreed. That was why he didn't waste time to wed her after the come back.

Now, Tuface, because of his long throat, still went cheating on her with pero and getting her pregnant in-between. That is why you can see some of peros' children younger than Annies first daughter.

Now what woman will take that shit in her husbands house? Annie has endured a lot to say the least. This is apart from his other baby Mama's he cheated on her with while married to her. So you see, Tuface is the one causing trouble and needs to get his acts together before things go awry

You read up on how they started to confirm who came into his life first.
The days African queen.
Don't let Tuface and Annie's matter give us headaches.........
Do u reply emails.....
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Kennygee, why are you changing monikers so frequently?

Who's kennygee? shocked

Biko kwa.
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chingykay77:

Don't let Tuface and Annie's matter give us headaches.........
Do u reply emails.....

Sorry dear, I don't.

I've had a not too good experience with a nairalander before and do not wish to have anything to do with anyone on here again, except biz.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by silibaba: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
That head wey sledge hammer no fit break for 6th avenue festac, na him the wife dey waste her time with fire extinguisher?
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Imustnottalk: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

I already said in my first comment that they be separated for sometime, during which both of them will regain their sanity and be willing to resolve their differences amicably. Not divorce.

separation for sometimes won't help the best is for him is to divorce her and stay neutral that's best you can do for such a woman
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Chingykay77(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Sorry dear, I don't.

I've had a not too good experience with a nairalander before and do not wish to have anything to do with anyone on here again, except biz.

You're right but you don't judge a whole a nation cuz of a citizen's behavior.......
I'm different
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't even want to believe that this is true, because if it's true 2baba f*ck up be that, I will never let a vaginarian disrespect me to such extent, them never born her papa well.
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by RenaissanceGuy: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Who's kennygee? shocked
Biko kwa.
Romanoff
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by KingMack(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Interesting....I only want see the picture of the damage the fire extinguisher suffer

Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Sorry dear, I don't.

Lmao......he bleeped you free
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao......he bleeped you free

Hahahahaaaa.. dig up some more o.
In fact let me give you my past monikers if you don't mind. lots to learn from them.
Maybe you'll learn one or two things.

I like people who are willing to learn from other people's experience. Thats my job and I'm glad you're receiving sense at last.
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa.. dig up some more o.
In fact let me give you my past monikers if you don't mind. lots to learn from them.
Maybe you'll learn one or two things.

I like people who are willing to learn from other people's experience. Thats my job and I'm glad you're receiving sense at last.
i am more sensible than all your whole generation put together, that is why i am able to see through your pretending cunning ass...
Now i ask again.... Did the nairalander that you had a bad experience with bleep you freely like a oshofree that you are? now you see that you are no different from the pregnant lady you are mocking... the only difference lies in the post pills you have been consuming....
Sha have mercy on the unfortunate man that will end up with your suckaway ass....
Re: Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher by Pumpumking: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
i am more sensible than all your whole generation put together, that is why i am able to see through your pretending cunning ass...
Now i ask again.... Did the nairalander that you had a bad experience with bleep you freely like a oshofree that you are? now you see that you are no different from the pregnant lady you are mocking... the only difference lies in the post pills you have been consuming....
Sha have mercy on the unfortunate man that will end up with your suckaway ass....

^^^^ilitarate dumb brainless she goat that need mental help...hopefully she stop cussin every one before next year valentine day(ediiiot chick) embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. / IN PICTURES: Wives And Girlfriend (wags) Of Popular Football Stars / Lil Wayne recruits in US for the show of the month(photos)(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.