Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Can I Convert To Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Convert To Islam? (1219 Views)

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert To Islam? by rushlife: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Am an Igbo young man who realized that I don't want to be a Christian any longer, having baptized as a Christian. I was born into a Christian family, catholic to be precise. Honestly Christianity is the darkness, I have been ignorant all these years, I have been a fool. I earnestly want to convert to Islam as quick as possible, I need help on how to do about it. I really need to save my soul before it's too late. Christianity isn't real, the whites European would explain their deceit on us and how they mentally apprehended us to believe all their forgeries about Christianity existence. Please I need help on my conversion.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by vinceyinnovation: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:
Am an Igbo young man who realized that I don't want to be a Christian any longer, having baptized as a Christian. I was born into a Christian family, catholic to be precise. Honestly Christianity is the darkness, I have been ignorant all these years, I have been a fool. I earnestly want to convert to Islam as quick as possible, I need help on how to do about it. I really need to save my soul before it's too late. Christianity isn't real, the whites European would explain their deceit on us and how they mentally apprehended us to believe all their forgeries about Christianity existence. Please I need help on my conversion.

"Christianity is darkness" explain further...
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by vinceyinnovation: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
It's quite hilarious many people are converting from Islam to christianity someone is trying to convert to Islam...

I have lived in the north and I am a preacher of the gospel making converts to Christianity...

FROM MY OBSERVATIONS THIS IS WHY PEOPLE CONVERT FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM

1. Financial support: it is sad to say that many people who claim to be "christians " are not after salvation of the soul from the bondage of sin but they are after money, prosperity as though Christ came for that or is against that. Because of lack of financial support from church members they convert to Islam who promise thier followers food and connection. OP CHECK YOURSELF, IS IT BECAUSE OF LACK AND HARDSHIP YOU WANT TO CROSS TO ISLAM SO THEY CAN SHOW YOU LOVE?

.... other reasons coming up.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:

My name is Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i was once a Muslim before my conversion. If you want to convert to Islam all you need to do is join the SALAT (call to prayer) and try to speak with the Imam (the head cleric who leads the congregation during prayer)
Tell him everything you've experienced in your former faith and how you so much love to switch over to Islam, he will be more than glad to welcome you and introduce you to other adherents of the religion.
Islam has various schools of thought regarding standards but they all agreed on five pillars of the religion, so don't bother yourself much about the standards because it's conflicting.

Hope my contribution has been helpful, enjoy your new found faith! smiley
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by tempest01(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:

If you want to convert for any reasons and benefits known to you, convert without throwing mud on another religion. Which one is "Christianity is darkness"? You must be sick.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
tempest01:

If you want to convert for any reasons and benefits known to you, convert without throwing mud on another religion. Which one is "Christianity is darkness"? You must be sick.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP.
Jesus said leave everyone to his/her own opinion {Revelations 22:11} all we need to do is PREACH the Good News of God's kingdom to everyone. But each person is entitled to his or her opinion! smiley
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why don't you ask on the Islam forum?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by tempest01(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP.
Jesus said leave everyone to his/her own opinion {Revelations 22:11} all we need to do is PREACH the Good News of God's kingdom to everyone. But each person is entitled to his or her opinion! smiley

Freedom of speech isn't freedom to debase, slander and freedom to libel. You can still be charged for libel and the likes. You people reach too far with the " freedom of speech".

Nobody is stoping his freedom of worship. And certain opinions are best kept to self.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by Ogamysamo: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:
thou its easy but i'll neither show nor teach someone to do what i know is unworthy of being done or practice.
with experience you have the best teacher by your side. when you reach the other side jordan you gat to know the value of what you've left behind. you gat to know the use of what you've abandned

i pray u realize soon b4 its bcom 2 l8
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by rushlife: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My name is Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i was once a Muslim before my conversion. If you want to convert to Islam all you need to do is join the SALAT (call to prayer) and try to speak with the Imam (the head cleric who leads the congregation during prayer)
Tell him everything you've experienced in your former faith and how you so much love to switch over to Islam, he will be more than glad to welcome you and introduce you to other adherents of the religion.
Islam has various schools of thought regarding standards but they all agreed on five pillars of the religion, so don't bother yourself much about the standards because it's conflicting.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by rushlife: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

"Christianity is darkness" explain further...

Christianity is darkness, we are being deceived. Religion is a western strategy to conquer the blacks and they forged the subsequent details. I need a religion where I can have peace within my heart. Islam gives me that unique and unalloyed peace.
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by rushlife: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
It's quite hilarious many people are converting from Islam to christianity someone is trying to convert to Islam...

I have lived in the north and I am a preacher of the gospel making converts to Christianity...

FROM MY OBSERVATIONS THIS IS WHY PEOPLE CONVERT FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM

1. Financial support: it is sad to say that many people who claim to be "christians " are not after salvation of the soul from the bondage of sin but they are after money, prosperity as though Christ came for that or is against that. Because of lack of financial support from church members they convert to Islam who promise thier followers food and connection. OP CHECK YOURSELF, IS IT BECAUSE OF LACK AND HARDSHIP YOU WANT TO CROSS TO ISLAM SO THEY CAN SHOW YOU LOVE?

.... other reasons coming up.

Your thinking is archaic and shallow. We are being deceived in Christianity. It doesn't exist. Islam gives me peace.
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by vinceyinnovation: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:

Your thinking is archaic and shallow. We are being deceived in Christianity. It doesn't exist. Islam gives me peace.

I can also see the peace the whole world including northern Nigeria is enjoying because of Islam. Jihad, sharia are also modern practices that muslims are enjoying. Christianity is so unsafe and backward. I can get your rants.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
tempest01:

Freedom of speech isn't freedom to debase, slander and freedom to libel. You can still be charged for libel and the likes. You people reach too far with the " freedom of speech".

Nobody is stoping his freedom of worship. And certain opinions are best kept to self.

I disagree with the highlighted!

A man named Nathaniel debased Jesus' home town when he said:

Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.” But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” Philip said to him: “Come and see.” John 1:45-46

But my Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus never felt bad about it rather Jesus seized the opportunity to help Nathaniel out of his misinformed state:

Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” John 1:47

So a word when mild turns away rage {Proverbs 15:1} that's why a true Christian needs to be swift when listening but slow to respond and slow to rage! James 1:19 compare to 1Peter 3:15

Let the light shine through your attitude towards derogatory remarks! Matthew 5:38-39

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by Ogamysamo: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:

Religion is a western strategy to conquer the blacks. I need a religion where I can have peace.

you yourself said religion is a western strategy to conquer the black and you yourself still need a religion, something that you already classify as a strategy to conquer you, you are still demanding for it, are you demanding to be enslave?
if so, after you must have have your way into islam i advise you to consider relocating to afghanistan were the taliban folks will enslave you better to your own satisfaction...
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by Ogamysamo: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:

I Can See You Are Leaving Christianity Because Of Persecution which You Are Not Able To Endure, Or Rather Which You Don't Want To Experience And Thats Why You Are Trying To Embrace Islam Even Before Some Sect Of Jihadist Will Require You To Embrace Or Die.
Lover Of The World.
Don't Say You Were A Christian But Rather Say You Are Or Were Born Into A Christian Family Cause Into a Christian Family Did Not Made You A Christian.
Christianity Is By Faith Not By Birth Same With Salvation
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
rushlife:
Why are you here asking Christians when you can ask in the Islamic section of Nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by peggywebbs(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Yeah goodluck... I just hope you know when you join Islam you can't leave. You will be killed for doing so.

At least nobody is forcing to stay a Christian and I don't think anyone cares realy. It's your choice, thank God you saw your own light wishing you all the best in your journey.

rushlife:
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by achicares(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Directing others to go to your vomit. How do you feel about that?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by ABIODUN105(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
John 14 :12
There is a way that seemeth Right in front of a man but the end therein is destruction.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by A001: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lols. From frypan to fire grin
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by A001: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Better to use the report button to bin comments of one of the numerous people suffering from mania on Nl.
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
A001:
Better to use the report button to bin comments of one of the numerous people suffering from mania on Nl.

Hey
.. I thought you have learnt new grammar
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by sagenaija: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
rushlife:

One guy's analysis of the Koran:
"Indeed, this is a clear book which is easy to understand, a guide for all mankind. You have to read it in Arabic though. Don't read it by yourself because you might get confused. The text does not say what it clearly says, it has to be interpreted by scholars who are trained to make you believe in Islam. By the way, make sure to pick the interpreters and interpretations very carefully because one word in the Quran has many different meanings. Nothing in this book can ever be wrong, and true scholars know that and find an explanation for everything. Indeed, Allah made this book so easy to understand. Not for you though. Stop asking questions. Just shut up and pray."

Quran 115:7

You can watch this video of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUBGU74xlsM
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
One guy's analysis of the Koran:
"Indeed, this is a clear book which is easy to understand, a guide for all mankind. You have to read it in Arabic though. Don't read it by yourself because you might get confused. The text does not say what it clearly says, it has to be interpreted by scholars who are trained to make you believe in Islam. By the way, make sure to pick the interpreters and interpretations very carefully because one word in the Quran has many different meanings. Nothing in this book can ever be wrong, and true scholars know that and find an explanation for everything. Indeed, Allah made this book so easy to understand. Not for you though. Stop asking questions. Just shut up and pray."

Quran 115:7

You can watch this video of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUBGU74xlsM
how did you forget this verse

Allah SWT said:

"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord. And no one will be reminded except those of understanding."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 7)

The foundation of the book (Quran is clear). There is only one God and prophet Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham e.t.c are his messengers.

Those who misinterprete the unspecific verses wrongly are those in whose their heart is deviation seeking interpretation suitable to them seeking discord. I am not here to debate o just to clear some things.

@Ruslife you can get a English Quran and read if you encounter some verse which you don't understand give it to competent Muslims around you they will explain.

@MaxInDhouse has really said a lot you can follow is advice @rushlife

Allah SWT said:

"So is one whose breast Allah has expanded to [accept] Islam and he is upon a light from his Lord [like one whose heart rejects it]? Then woe to those whose hearts are hardened against the remembrance of Allah. Those are in manifest error."
(QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 22)

"Allah has sent down the best statement: a consistent Book wherein is reiteration. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide."
(QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 23)

@ rushlife May Allah guide you through this is the straight path..
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
achicares:

Directing others to go to your vomit. How do you feel about that?
How will you feel when someone finds your vomit and says he would love to consume it?
Well the best answer to give such a person is to tell him/her that it's your vomit. Then leave such a person to his or her opinion on whether to continue eating what you just told him is your vomit or ask you why you vomited it out! smiley
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by sagenaija: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
haekymbahd:
how did you forget this verse

Allah SWT said:

"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord. And no one will be reminded except those of understanding."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 7)

The foundation of the book (Quran is clear). There is only one God and prophet Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham e.t.c are his messengers.

Those who misinterprete the unspecific verses wrongly are those in whose their heart is deviation seeking interpretation suitable to them seeking discord. I am not here to debate o just to clear some things.

@Ruslife you can get a English Quran and read if you encounter some verse which you don't understand give it to competent Muslims around you they will explain.

@MaxInDhouse has really said a lot you can follow is advice @rushlife

Allah SWT said:

"So is one whose breast Allah has expanded to [accept] Islam and he is upon a light from his Lord [like one whose heart rejects it]? Then woe to those whose hearts are hardened against the remembrance of Allah. Those are in manifest error."
(QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 22)

"Allah has sent down the best statement: a consistent Book wherein is reiteration. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide."

@ rushlife May Allah guide you through this is the straight path..

Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth.

You said it yourself here:
".......... the unspecific verses........."
This is an admission that there are UNCLEAR verses. So, if on the one hand you say that the book is clear, then on the other hand you talk about UNCLEAR verses, does it not occur to you that you are contradicting yourself or that you have chosen to live with the contradictions? It cannot be both. It either is a completely CLEAR book or it is not.

If, according to you, there are some verses
"which (people) don't understand (and need to be given) to competent Muslims... (who) will explain"
them it means that those verses are not clear or straightforward.

CLEAR means that the Koran doesn't contain any passages that are obscure or difficult to grasp.

So, when we have to refer to 'competent Muslims' to explain to us what certain portions mean it simply shows that the Koran is just not as clear as it claims to be.

What about when two or more 'competent Muslims' contradict and oppose one another on particular portions? And we have seen this happen. Does the Moslem then know which one to choose?

Do you now begin to see why I keep saying that Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth?
Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

You said it yourself here:

This is an admission that there are UNCLEAR verses. So, if on the one hand you say that the book is clear, then on the other hand you talk about UNCLEAR verses, does it not occur to you that you are contradicting yourself or that you have chosen to live with the contradictions? It cannot be both. It either is a completely CLEAR book or it is not.

is there no difference between clear and specific?

The Quran is clear did I use the word unclear why do you lie like this

What are the teachings of the prophet for?

To you is your religion to me is mine.

Allah SWT said:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert To Islam? by sagenaija: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
haekymbahd:
is there no difference between clear and specific?

The Quran is clear did I use the word unclear why do you lie like this

What are the teachings of the prophet for?

To you is your religion to me is mine.

Allah SWT said:

Check your dictionary and you'll see that 'SPECIFIC' or 'CLEAR' also means UNAMBIGUOUS.

When you said "the unspecific verses" it can also mean 'ambiguous' or 'unclear'. I don't have to use the exact words you used in order for me to make my point. So, where your 'lie' comes from I don't know. Why some of you guys think shouting 'lie', 'lie' makes you win an argument when you can't CLEARLY show it beats one's imagination.

Does the Koran contain passages that are obscure or difficult to grasp? The plain truth is 'Yes!'

Does that line up with its claim of being a clear book? No!

How you guys think the contradictions means nothing shows how you guys think.

(1) (Reply)

The Majority Of Mankind Will Spend Eternity In Hell / Can One Embrace Evolution And Maintain Christian (or Other Religious) Belief / Research Proves Jews Are Non- Yisraylite Asiatics! For You Nairaland Jews!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.