Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Really Want To Help But Nairaland Bot Keeps Deleting The Link - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Really Want To Help But Nairaland Bot Keeps Deleting The Link (221 Views)

Nysc Redeployment Should I Really Pay This Guy? / Join The Link For Weekly Cashout / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Help But Nairaland Bot Keeps Deleting The Link by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
I Want To Organise A Free Online Training That Will Show People The Features That Are Needed In A Cv And The Ones That Are No Longer Needed.

But Any Time I Drop The Link For People To Chat Me Up It Gets Deleted Immediately

If You Are Interested Kindly Chat Me Up On WhatsApp Via 09157594945

(1) (Reply)

Quick Translation Service Across Nigeria / How To Start A Youtube Channel And Get Monetized Faster / Earn 100k Per Month Selling Other People's Products Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.