Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can I Render This Freelance Skill With My Phone? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Render This Freelance Skill With My Phone? (317 Views)

Urgent Please!!! Check This Out If You Can Render This Service / Covod-19 Quarantine; Kill Boredom And Learn A Skill With These / I'm A Webmaster these Are Services I Render... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Render This Freelance Skill With My Phone? by Scope26(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Hi good people, I'd like your input on an issue I've been thinking about.

I have a very good android phone with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I'm already into freelance writing not fully established, but there's a high demand for Facebook Ads service in the freelance market.

I've just completed a course on the skill and taking another one but I don't have a laptop.

Can I offer my Facebook ads skill with my phone changing my phone to landscape mode (desktop mode) while the typing and selecting is done by the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse?

Thank you...
Re: Can I Render This Freelance Skill With My Phone? by abdulahi90(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
sense will not kill you.
Re: Can I Render This Freelance Skill With My Phone? by Pk01(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Can you please share the PDF with me?...
Look for money and buy laptop bro.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Always Claiming Im Out Of Data / Skills To Learn For Freelancing In 2022 / How To Hack Any Social Media Account (2022 Latest Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.