Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone (300 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
instead of presenting their manifestos and campaigning like other parties,
they're busy sponsoring unrest in anambra state just to create panic which will enable them rig
but guess what?
the people are much more determined to stand their ground.
this is our land
we cannot let any uneducated miscreants, fraudsters and cultists take us back to the dark days of Uba brothers
God forbid
at this point I don't care which party that wins as far as it's not Apc.
Andy Uba and hope ozodimgba should leave my state alone
Anambra no be imo
Thunder scatter every supporter of Apc.
if you're Igbo and still support this party
just know that the blood of the innocent that is being shed by Apc is on your head and that of your generation
Re: Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone by TarOrfeeek: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
I expect Andy Uba to easily win Anambra state elections.

If he doesn't win, then Buhari is not wise. APC should not even think of losing Anambra.
Re: Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
I expect Andy Uba to easily win Anambra state elections.

If he doesn't win, then Buhari is not wise. APC should not even think of losing Anambra.

we shall resist any attempt to impose the criminal on us
Re: Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone by hisgrace090: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
we shall resist any attempt to impose the criminal on us

Uzodimma/andy uba,
A very dangerouse combination.
Re: Andy Uba And Uzodinma Should Leave Anambra State Alone by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Thunder is practically watching whom to strike but make Anambrarians no make mistake electing that criminal who sold Anambra properties under 3 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Buduma Tribesmen And The Death Of Abu Moussab Al-barnawi / The Biden Administration Should Support Ally Nigeria In Fight Against Terrorism / Anambra Election: Don't Make The Mistake Of Voting APC. It Is An Demonic Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.