Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) (48349 Views)

Drivers Needed For Bolt/uber Job / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Beninwitch: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
zukky79:
I doubt it can be used for Uber/bolt; it's too old. If the car is in Edo as the number indicates, my past experience can be useful. It can serve him well for inter-city. I own an almost similar one that carries 9 people and I used it to ply Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi along (not park loading). Used to make as much as 18-20k on weekends and 9-13k on other days, after expenses. Maintenance is cheap but parts are only available in Benin. Since its a gift, all he makes is his and he's not under pressure to be on the road everyday. The hustle pays...na only Fulani bandits dey disturb.

You are indeed very knowledgeable.
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Mikey4: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin gringrin grin
lied:
You better go and get a better car, not that car that looks like it will soon have accident.

BUSINESS ADVICE:
From the shape of the car moto it will be excellent for carrying coffin.
You are suppose to pay for that tip i just gave you ooo.
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Oyiboman69: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Whobedatte:
Donate it to an orthodox church for evangelism
God loves a cheerful giver shocked

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
lied:
You better go and get a better car, not that car that looks like it will soon have accident.

BUSINESS ADVICE:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Bakerdav: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
priscaoge:
Of course it can be used for Bolt as long as it’s in good condition. I’ve boarded a bolt worse than this. In fact the AC wasn’t working well and the traffic that day was hell.

He should make sure the car is road worthy and the AC perfectly working.
yes I have a primera car 2000 model am using for bolt till now in Ibadan, with Ac chilling, just make sure d car is working perfectly

1 Like

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Bakerdav: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hugo55:

You get bad mouth iswearugod
this a pole that don't have a bicycle ,just come here and discourage pple
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by icecool12(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
They don’t allow wagons
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by bonnyhope: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Whobedatte:
Donate it to an orthodox church for evangelism
God loves a cheerful giver shocked

Bad mouth
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by yazzman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
I will advice you sell it and get Toyota Corolla then you can use it for both uber or bolt
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hyundai! Very problematic vehicle!!
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
techiGenius:
A friend of mine wants to start working with this car for taxi operations, these are the photos sent to him and knows nothing about the car as it's a gift from an aunty abroad. From the logo I can see it's an Hyundai product. Any body knows about the car and will the companies accept a car like this for operations?

Uber has luxury and comfort standards. It’s not for every type of ordinary car.

1 Like

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Rollitout: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Can't be used

1 Like

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
techiGenius:
A friend of mine wants to start working with this car for taxi operations, these are the photos sent to him and knows nothing about the car as it's a gift from an aunty abroad. From the logo I can see it's an Hyundai product. Any body knows about the car and will the companies accept a car like this for operations?

If you order a Uber or bolt and this ride shows up, will you continue with the journey?
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by jorrey(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Guy you get bad mouth....chai
lied:

BUSINESS ADVICE:
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by nnamdico82: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Look at this thing
lied:

BUSINESS ADVICE:
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by ugwumichael(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Do you have anything to lose while trying to see if it can be used?
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by nairamaniac: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
lied:

BUSINESS ADVICE:

Ahahhahaajaj

U are wicked.
May God may not make u his first customer In that coffin in his moto.

Patronize him naaaa(even in death).
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
zukky79:
I doubt it can be used for Uber/bolt; it's too old. If the car is in Edo as the number indicates, my past experience can be useful. It can serve him well for inter-city. I own an almost similar one that carries 9 people and I used it to ply Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi along (not park loading). Used to make as much as 18-20k on weekends and 9-13k on other days, after expenses. Maintenance is cheap but parts are only available in Benin. Since its a gift, all he makes is his and he's not under pressure to be on the road everyday. The hustle pays...Na only Fulani bandits dey disturb..

GBAM.....
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Gfh1: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
No
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Lion070(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
lied:

BUSINESS ADVICE:
You’re wicked���
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by arixona: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Violence everywhere....nairalanders will soon make people to share things they need advice on...lol just reading comments
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Gasgold(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
CJ310:
You can use it to launch your own cab hailing service but this one no go dey carry human beings o. Na livestock and food items, interstate.
But why na? I cant laugh abeg
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Sheyilola(f): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=lied post=106676223]You better go and get a better car, not that car that looks like it will soon have accident.

BUSINESS ADVICE:
You are suppose to pay for that tip i just gave you ooo.[/quote
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by Cousin9999: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Use it to haul goods for people.
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by temielects(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Just do freelance driving and make your money...working with uber or bolt is not compulsory
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
komodapson:

Pls, kindly tell us the model of the car you boarded and in which city

It was a Toyota Corolla here in Lagos. I was on my way home from work(VI to Osapa London Lekki) and it happened recently.

My point is, as long as the car is road worthy and the AC in perfect condition, I see no reason why he shouldn’t use it for Uber or Bolt.

1 Like

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bakerdav:
yes I have a primera car 2000 model am using for bolt till now in Ibadan, with Ac chilling, just make sure d car is working perfectly

Exactly! Majority of people here criticizing the car doesn’t have a bicycle tyre or even use Bolt. They just type nonsense just to feel among. Check very well, 70% of them doesn’t have a job but can quickly condemn other person’s hustle.

@ OP, kindly ensure that the car is road worthy, fix the AC if it’s bad and keep the car clean always. Get nice air freshener and you are good to go. Ignore all the negativities here.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by adecz: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kabu-kabu.... ⏪◀️◀️
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
techiGenius:
what year is the car?
Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by komodapson(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
priscaoge:

It was a Toyota Corolla here in Lagos. I was on my way home from work(VI to Osapa London Lekki) and it happened recently.

My point is, as long as the car is road worthy and the AC in perfect condition, I see no reason why he shouldn’t use it for Uber or Bolt.

So sorry about your torrid experience the last time.
My submission is this: There should be a gulf in class between a ride on E~hailing platforms either Bolt&uber and your regular yellow taxi or shuttle buses known as kòrópe....

The whole essence of e-hailing ride share concept is for sole purpose Max comfort. Therefore, If a rider/passenger is not comfortable as a result of bad state of vehicle, the entire purpose of ride sharing is totally defeated . So please, do not hesitate to complain to driver if you felt uncomfortable about the vehicle or rate the driver poorly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.