Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? (394 Views)

#ENSARS arsonist; Chinasa Michael picture reveal, he is Peter Obi supporter / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? by FreedomArmy: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am asking this question because the way and manner the army burn down civilian homes anytime there is confrontations is becoming alarming?

From Benue state to plateau to south south and south east state( izombe at the present) trained military arsonist are in the rampage burning civilians homes.

The beg me to ask if there are professionally trained arsonist in the Nigeria army. It becoming a regular occurrence. What could probably be the qualifications of an arsonist.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? by cazchi: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
The hate they have for us. Intimidated animals with guns.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? by FreedomArmy: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
cazchi:
The hate they have for us. Intimidated animals with guns.
I chatted with a military friend of mine and he insisted that the military is professionally trained.
I simply asked him if being an arsonist means professionalism and he could not give me an answer. I see no difference between fulani terrorist and the Nigeria army of todsy.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? by Collyweed: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Arson is the key fundamental tradition of the Nigerian Army. From the days of the Benin invasion to now, it has been burning, burning all the way.

Even the maestro sang about it..

Na the burn, burn na him dey sweet them pass..

Bring matches..
Re: Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? by LadyExcellency: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
There is comparatively no difference between Nigerian Army and BokoHaram.

Both are terrorists.
Re: Do We Have Trained Arsonist In The Nigerian Army? by FreedomArmy: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
How can a group of people take to burning of civilian homes at the least provocation?
This is more like giving weight to the allegations that bokoharam were recruited in the army. I see no difference between bokoharam and the army

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? / Btc Money In Trouble / Obiano Financed Soludo's Campaign From The Airport Project Funds - SignalNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.