Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified (28444 Views)

Eden Hazard Linked With Shock Move To Belgian Second Division - Pulse Sports / Breaking; Jose Morinho Want Chelsea Return Begs Chelsea Owner / Lukaku Set To Become Most Expensive Player In History Amid Chelsea Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Matheusmartin: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Mossadd: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:
broh you seem jobless.. Can I get you a job.

It had finally been revealed, how you wait behind the curtains barely clothed , stalking on nairaland and earnestly waiting for a new post to drop so you get up to 3rd position in the comment section with your "damn nigga bullshitttt"
if you have work give it to the people that are begging for work everyday on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Curious345: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Philip4564:
na Hazard you dey call vomit nawa ooo how things changes in life
if Liverpool can reject the "GREAT GREAT COUTHINHO" who is "Eden hazard" that Chelsea cannot reject ?

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Tombrown3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
We all begged him not to leave. He would have undoubtedly be one of the best and talks of football had he remain in Chelsea.

Well, experience is a hard teacher. Him don learn.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by walozanga(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Philip4564:
na Hazard you dey call vomit nawa ooo how things changes in life

Hazard is no more the hazardous hazard we use to know

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Liodins: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Don't know where to add mine
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Chingykay77(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
In my Opinion I'd say Chelsea don't need Hazard
What we need is to build the team and ensure that we become an ultimate threat to every other team just like Barca 2009-2011
Hazard's return will bring about a lot of confusion just like CR7's return
All we need is for Our guys to up their games and then get a better Midfielder that has long accurate passes (Just like Cesc ,Xavi and Pogba )

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Philip4564(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:
if Liverpool can reject the "GREAT GREAT COUTHINHO" who is "Eden hazard" that Chelsea cannot reject ?
I understand your point but never compare the impact hazard had in Chelsea to that of coutinho in Liverpool abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Curious345: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mossadd:
if you have work give it to the people that are begging for work everyday on nairaland
those ones are professional beggers..

But slawormirr looks somewhat talented
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Philip4564(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
walozanga:

Hazard is no more the hazardous hazard we use to know
sure

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Curious345: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Philip4564:
I understand your point but never compare the impact hazard had in Chelsea to that of coutinho in Liverpool abeg
for what he did at Liverpool, COUTHINHO WAS twice as Tall as hazard of Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:

It had finally been revealed, how you wait behind the curtains barely clothed , stalking on nairaland and earnestly waiting for a new post to drop so you get up to 3rd position in the comment section with your "damn nigga bullshitttt"
Bro I need d job can u give me

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by HolyStriker(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
We will never forget how you make mockery of Arsenal players in numbers, make the match commentators scream your name HAZARD!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by walozanga(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:

My brother u dey observant.
Sometimes I pity him, someone's child. Are they paying him for those stuuuupid unnecessary comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Mangekyo: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
walozanga:
Hazard made a wrong move to Madrid, we don't need him back
We need him

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Curious345: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
francisgodstime:
Bro I need d job can u give me
what is your handwork?
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Philip4564(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:
for what he did at Liverpool, COUTHINHO WAS twice as Tall as hazard of Chelsea
you must be kidding bro

4 Likes

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Datedoboy: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
I have learnt a lesson from Hazard. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Why we aspire to be better in life, we should think twice. B4 u leave your current employment or anything that gives you a sense of security, weigh the options very well.
As long as you are valuable to your current employer and they are not chasing you away, it is best you look at other factors and not just money.
Also, don't abuse where you are leaving and try to leave on a good note so that when you do not succeed elsewhere, you can be welcomed back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths
Drop a comment to show your interest
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by walozanga(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

We need him

With the level of midfielders we have?
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
lukaku/TiMo will not lyk this return of prodigal son # Hazard

2 Likes

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by ThierryJay: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
He wants to shift attention from Jorginho to mount , so that he will hv a better chance... messi and his fans only now depend on awards based on votes to claim greatest...but we know the greatest of the greats did win major titles like champions league mostly and did extremely well at world cups... some journalist even voted morata as the best, while another voted kessi as the best...really dumb way this award goes these days... balon dor should be won by a player that was most outstanding especially in crucial games and it leading his team to major trophies ... ur league title, world cup, champions league or the Euros.... if the world don't recognise winners of Afcon or Asian Cup or concacaf as legible candidate for balon dor , then copa should as well not be recognised cos they are all the same...only Euros measures up with the world cup and thats y the world cup has produced only European teams as winners in the last 4 editions...infact the world cup is now turning to the Euros...

Hate has blinded this one to the point of complete irrationality. A statement that Messi made way back in March 2020 when Jorginho wasn't even in the picture is now attention-shifting? You go school at all?

Guy abi na babe, you are already in the market-square if you don't know already grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Mangekyo: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Datedoboy:
I have learnt a lesson from Hazard. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Why we aspire to be better in life, we should think twice. B4 u leave your current employment or anything that gives you a sense of security, weigh the options very well.
As long as you are valuable to your current employer and they are not chasing you away, it is best you look at other factors and not just money.
Also, don't abuse where you are leaving and try to leave on a good note so that when you do not succeed elsewhere, you can be welcomed back
100% on point.
Although I would say Hazards situation was a bit different. He didn't leave bcus of money. He said he had been a supporter of Madrid since he was a kid, and he dreamt of playing for them one day.
Real Madrid came knocking in 2019 (wasn't it?). Well he must've thought if he didn't accept the offer, he wouldn't get the chance to play for his dream team again. If that happened, somehow he couldve easily be angry with himself for letting the dream of his life slide away.

Now that he has played for his dream team, and he's decided to call it a day, we should welcome him back as a legend.. The young man really gave his all for us. He left for a reasonable reason so we should not blame him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:
what is your handwork?
Don't have any. Although I have b.sc political science

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by lepaciousfunmi(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
FACEBOOK PAGE FOR SALE

NEW FACEBOOK EXPERIENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP 09065156703
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Mangekyo: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
He wants to shift attention from Jorginho to mount , so that he will hv a better chance... messi and his fans only now depend on awards based on votes to claim greatest...but we know the greatest of the greats did win major titles like champions league mostly and did extremely well at world cups... some journalist even voted morata as the best, while another voted kessi as the best...really dumb way this award goes these days... balon dor should be won by a player that was most outstanding especially in crucial games and it leading his team to major trophies ... ur league title, world cup, champions league or the Euros.... if the world don't recognise winners of Afcon or Asian Cup or concacaf as legible candidate for balon dor , then copa should as well not be recognised cos they are all the same...only Euros measures up with the world cup and thats y the world cup has produced only European teams as winners in the last 4 editions...infact the world cup is now turning to the Euros...

I'm a chelsea fan but I'll tell you this is 100% accurate

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Truvelisback(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prodigal son, coming back home. A king left his home and became a servant in a strange land. If only he had been patient, he would have won the Champions league with Chelsea but oju kokoro made him wasted his miserable career at Real madrid.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Philip4564(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Prodigal son, coming back home. A king left his home and became a servant in a strange land. If only he had been patient, he would have won the Champions league with Chelsea but oju kokoro made him wasted his miserable career at Real madrid.
how do you guys talk like this who told you hazard left Chelsea because of money..Chelsea was ready to give him a new contract worth the amount he is collecting in Madrid but Madrid has always be his dream team.he made this clear to everyone even in his farewell speech

1 Like

Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by henrijin: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Curious345:

Damnnn nigarrr
Issorite

Well...if you need a remote accounting consultant, I dey.
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

The news sweet me. Hazard is man we need niw
I de tell you
Re: Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified by unmask: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
Maradona didn't win champions league, Neither did Pele.....And they are the only ones in contention of Greatest ever with Messi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job / People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Is Sacked By Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.