Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) (55808 Views)

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by zedman1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Whenever you see a post by either Holiness or Gospel preacher, just expect the first to third comment to be that righteousness guy's comment. He is the same person posing as the other two.
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by Gfh1: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by femi4: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! Reminds me of the Scripture where JESUS said, if Humans will not Praise HIM, the stones will cry out.

In a World filled with Evil, Wickedness, Hate ,tribalism and all kinds of evil inventions and intentions , the water creatures are Passing a Message that we need Love.

The Greatest Love is that JESUS gave HIS Life that we might be Saved from Destruction and Hell.
Do not let this Love be in vain.
Come to JESUS Now that you can. The next Moment is not Guaranteed
And did your Bible describe that symbol as symbol of love? Do you even know the history of that symbol?
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by israelp(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
ahnie:
Cows should gather in asorock and form MIDDLE finger shape for buhari.
hah grin bro wetin na?
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by sim37(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Emmypure:

How did it relate to the post?

Bros calm down judgement day go shock many who thought by their works they will make heaven
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by Acceptino(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Can you imagine such.
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by lilvicky68(m): 1:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Shaev7:

At a time, even when sinners pretends not to hear the preaching of the gospel, there must be a sign that they still listen, even though it's a mockery form.
God bless your soul
Not mockery per say..just trying to be creative like him.
Thanks
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by Shaev7(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

Not mockery per say..just trying to be creative like him.
Thanks
Actually, I didn't refer to you, I understood your text. Just that, I need to quote yours to affirm my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by Thespagchef(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2021
odinson1:

I knew you'll find a way to twist this into your usual Nonsense.

Accept Thor the god of thunder as your ultimate lord and Savior now...or else,your soul will be trapped in muspelheim for all eternity When the Great battle of Ragnarok will finally come upon us

The one True God is Odin,the All father. Slayer of The Frost Giants,ruler of the nine realms and the Father of Thor,our one True savior.
Accept his love now or risk burning for all eternity in the Fires of muspelheim
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Werey...... You don't dey read Rick Riordan books abi.......
Especially Magnus Chase
Lemaoo
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by Bunmhi(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Awesome
Re: Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) by autonomous22: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Waffarianman:

Your father and mother shut up animal

If only u had parents u wouldn't be mentioning mine... Bastard...fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lion Fights Back While Rivals Eat Him Alive / 7 inventors killed by their Inventions / Baby Monkey Smokes On Camera As Part Of A Supposed Public Health Campaign( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.