Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which Underwear And Luxury Lingerie Fits? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Underwear And Luxury Lingerie Fits? (1885 Views)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Lingerie! A Must Have! / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Underwear And Luxury Lingerie Fits? by brfessence: 8:15pm On May 31, 2011
Every woman requires fine lingerie and elegant underwear. But the colors and style a woman should put on should fit. In fact the fitness is more important than the fashion! Full stop.

Anyway, for best results, I recommend that ladies and gentlemen know the type of underwear that will bring out their FABULOUS bodies by first knowing the following essentials.

1. their body shapes and sizes
2. the types and size of underwear, e.g. bras and panties that match a woman’s shape and for different occasions;
3. the part of their bodies they want to minimize and the part they want to enhance and lift,

To get that great body definition, the right exercises and diet are also important to keep in shape.

A good example is Halle Berry. We all know her and we admire how she looks in her underwear. WOW!

Ladies and gentlemen, share your underwear stories please, join the discussion!

These are examples of beautiful luxury lingerie in bold colors,

Re: Which Underwear And Luxury Lingerie Fits? by iice(f): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2011
So long as the thing covers what it's supposed to cover i'm good.
Re: Which Underwear And Luxury Lingerie Fits? by brfessence: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
@iice, I am with you on that! But I would add that it shouldnt just cover, it should make me look good and be comfortable, smiley
Re: Which Underwear And Luxury Lingerie Fits? by umairaraza(f): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2011
well all the types of underwear for the girls like it so much

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Chinese Woman Who Wants To Cut Her 2.9m Hair. First Cut In 16 Years / I Haven't Cut My Hair In 35 Years / Obasanjo Vs Jimmy Carter , The Suit Versus The Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.