Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event (41866 Views)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

You made no sense here my friend, if biafra comes then igbos in Lagos will be foreigners in Lagos, just like Lebanese, Chinese etc, are you aware the Eko Atlantic City been built in Lagos is funded by Lebanese and igbos have investment in it too? You are not one of the educated yoruba's I was talking about, you are one of the yoruba agbero's who think it will be easy to use violence and take igbo properties in Lagos when biafra comes, the agbero's will only succeed in taking igbo properties only in the slums 2x2 shops, not big time igbo investment business enterprise cause Lagos government will need the owners to continue for the good of Lagos
chestbeater and developed continued making our Lagos great and nelegeted yours.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rahkman:
and what makes you think yorubas are wretched to be going after 2by2 shops....we re to sophisticated for that you should be more worried about ur southern brothers in pH and other places who share similar extreme ideologies and hate..... like you ipobians and northerners
Then why are you arguing with me over igbo properties in Lagos in the first place?
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
chestbeater and developed continued making our Lagos great and nelegeted yours.
Of course we will make Lagos great, igboland is our home, the rest of the world is a market to the igbos, we are making money ain't we?
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Of course we will make Lagos great, igboland is our home, the rest of the world is a market to the igbos, we are making money ain't we?
which money, contraband money that don't have source.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
ok,one of chestbeater, continued.
if you like don't hustle to become one of those property owners in Lagos keep waiting for biafra to come and give you opportunity to seize igbo properties even if biafra comes or oduduwa it will never happen, the world is moving forward not backwards , some of you are not even from Lagos but state immigrants from Ekiti, Oyo, osun Ondo Kwara, cheastbeating about Lagos
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
which money, contraband money that don't have source.

Whether contraband or blood money, drug money, prostitute money etc whatever you call it, what's important is the money is used in buying and selling and there are a lot of igbos with a lot of it in Lagos investmenting in the Lagos economy with it
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

if you like don't hustle to become one of those property owners in Lagos keep waiting for biafra to come and give you opportunity to seize igbo properties even if biafra comes or oduduwa it will never happen, the world is moving forward not backwards , some of you are not even from Lagos but state immigrants from Ekiti, Oyo, osun Ondo Kwara, cheastbeating about Lagos
laughing laughing, simple answer,let IGBO man come out for governor in Lagos and see results,it then your eye clear,that YORUBA has 6states not (5) which any of the 6 region can become Governor there in Lagos.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Whether contraband or blood money, drug money, prostitute money etc whatever you call it, what's important is the money is used in buying and selling and there are a lot of igbos with a lot of it in Lagos investmenting in the Lagos economy with it
accepted, thanks.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
laughing laughing, simple answer,let IGBO man come out for governor in Lagos and see results,it then your eye clear,that YORUBA has 6states not (5) which any of the 6 region can become Governor there in Lagos.

Leave politics out of these, I'm not talking politics I'm talking economy of Lagos, igbos and foreigners even have an upper hand in Lagos economy than you immigrants from other states in South West, it's just like South Africa where 70% of the economy is owned by minority whites and political leadership is left for the majority blacks who have just 30% of the economy
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
accepted, thanks.
You'll should copy the igbos and invest that human body parts and skull mining money wisely not to be doing awombe and throwing parties up and down you might cry tomorrow that igbos used ill gotten wealth to buy all your lands grin
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Leave politics out of these, I'm not talking politics I'm talking economy of Lagos, igbos and foreigners even have an upper hand in Lagos economy than you immigrants from other states in South West, it's just like South Africa where 70% of the economy is owned by minority whites and political leadership is left for the majority blacks who have just 30% of the economy
Stay home,best advice
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

You'll should copy the igbos and invest that human body parts and skull mining money wisely not to be doing awombe and throwing parties up and down you might cry tomorrow that igbos used ill gotten wealth to buy all your lands grin
enjoyment is part of life,and southwest culture,find yours.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by BBM: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hush puppy would have retired this Guy's

But him no get sense
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by caracas: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
Why Lagos, IPOB talk to your rich men,WHY always Lagos.
Because Lagos na no man's land
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
caracas:

Because Lagos na no man's land
Onitsha is no man's land too.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
Stay home,best advice
Anywhere we use our money to buy a home is home , we are global citizens, show me a country on these planet earth were you won't find igbos and I will confidently tell you it doesn't exist
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
enjoyment is part of life,and southwest culture,find yours.
Lol which enjoyment, go to Yoruba party all you eat is some dirty looking rice with pomo, then amala and ewedu

Go to igbo parties were people kill 300 cows and enjoy
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Anywhere we use our money to buy a home is home , we are global citizens, show me a country on these planet earth were you won't find igbos and I will confidently tell you it doesn't exist
no Igbo in eruwa.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol which enjoyment, go to Yoruba party all you eat is some dirty looking rice with pomo, then amala and ewedu

Go to igbo parties were people kill 300 cows and enjoy
Igbo that will cut small meat on food.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
Igbo that will cut small meat on food.
Lol you probably haven't been to igbo ceremonies, meat and igbo is like igbo and money
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
no Igbo in eruwa.
Which country or state is eruwa? I just googled it, it's in Oyo state right? Oyo as a Yoruba state has hundreds of thousands of igbos there
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol you probably haven't been to igbo ceremonies, meat and igbo is like igbo and money
Oga Na only beer Na dey buy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Which country or state is eruwa? I just googled it, it's in Oyo state right? Oyo as a Yoruba state has hundreds of thousands of igbos there
Oyo is different to eruwa town.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rahkman:
This guy Don take over from e money omo e Don Tey wey I see e money news for Nairaland....where airforce1 dey sef
Na today...cheesy

E money na old stuffs....

Them say we rise by lifting others...Obi paid his dues in that aspect. He is here to stay as long as he is alive..a..No be by Instagram pics and luxury life.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
Oga Na only beer Na dey buy.
Igbos don't drink bear on empty stomach my friend
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
Oyo is different to eruwa town.
What are you talking about Oyo is a state Ibadan is the capital and eruwa is a local government under Oyo state, there are igbos there, leave your house and walk around you will see igbos with shops there
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Igbos don't drink bear on empty stomach my friend
with groundnut and garden egg only
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

What are you talking about Oyo is a state Ibadan is the capital and eruwa is a local government under Oyo state, there are igbos there, leave your house and walk around you will see igbos with shops there
Igbo is not in igbohora.
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
with groundnut and garden egg only
Lol I repeat igbos don't drink bear on empty stomach no tribe in Nigeria eats meat more than igbos, why do you think obi cubana killed 3 hundred cows on his mother's burial?
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by jimyjames(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
dododawa1:
Igbo is not in igbohora.
I have traveled around Nigeria from middle belt to North, and Yoruba land, I know igbos deep down in villages where there is no light or network service where the natives can't even make a sentence in English , i met igbos there speaking fluently in the native languages of those people selling provisions to them in their weekly village markets
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol I repeat igbos don't drink bear on empty stomach no tribe in Nigeria eats meat more than igbos, why do you think obi cubana killed 3 hundred cows on his mother's burial?
brought 300 but gave out few
Re: Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event by dododawa1: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimyjames:

I have traveled around Nigeria from middle belt to North, and Yoruba land, I know igbos deep down in villages where there is no light or network service where the natives can't even make a sentence in English , i met igbos there speaking fluently in the native languages of those people selling provisions to them in their weekly village markets
accepted you don't know there period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience / Which Bank ATM Works For International Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.