Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? (508 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Madrid, Barca, Utd... Which Team Would Win This Legends Five-a-side Tournament? / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
cry cry

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by Bigredmachine: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
I will tell them that the short man is friendly and humble GOAT

While

The tall man is a bully and arrogant isi ewu

2 Likes

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
No
I don't get you undecided
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I will tell them that the short man is friendly and humble GOAT

While

The tall man is a bully and arrogant isi ewu
Isi ewu grin grin grin
Comrade calm down na

1 Like

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by MadamVanessa(f): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
The only story i have in my lips to tell my children and grandchildren even great grand children is that which has to do with LEGENDARY MESSI. I dont know who Ronaldo is, and i really don't care to know.

1 Like

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by OJEEMAH(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
After watching their clips, it will be very interesting to hear them scream Messi's name as the Greatest Footballer of all Times.......!!

1 Like

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by sammybest889(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Story abi lies. me wey dem tell me say Nigeria play 99-1 I don search everywhere 4 YouTube I no see d video (say okorcha dribble post to post )....score) make my children 2 ready 2 see and hear lies make dem 2 suffer d suffer wey I suffer b4 I wise

Anyway make una no de reason me as small pikin bcus I say... I hear say okorcha dribble post to post score (den I believed does lies bcus DAT time I no b lover of soccer I start loving d game call soccer 2006 and na DAT time I start 2 de watch football no b say dem never born me during d time of deir okorcha dem)

1 Like

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
.... "son, let me tell you about THE GREATEST FOOTBALLER of all time, his name was MARADONA and nobody has ever done what he has done for club AND country! there are many good players out there who did great for their clubs but were USELESS for their country (aka Naldo and SiSSi) but, when it comes to the greatest players who won the top glories for the clubs AND country, you can only put MARADONA at the top spot, and Pele as close 2nd. the rest are just cheap cheerleaders!"

[img]https://c./BjPLf4RulT8AAAAC/out-im.gif[/img]
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The only story i have in my lips to tell my children and grandchildren even great grand children is that which has to do with LEGENDARY MESSI. I dont know who Ronaldo is, and i really don't care to know.
Messi Afon Akan Ronaldo na..
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
After watching their clips, it will be very interesting to hear them scream Messi's name as the Greatest Footballer of all Times.......!!
Oil dey ur head... But they are both legends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by MadamVanessa(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
Messi Afon Akan Ronaldo na..

Akem mfo adoro
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
sammybest889:
Story abi lies. me wey dem tell me say Nigeria play 99-1 I don search everywhere 4 YouTube I no see d video (say okorcha dribble post to post )....score) make my children 2 ready 2 see and hear lies make dem 2 suffer d suffer wey I suffer b4 I wise

Anyway make una no de reason me as small pikin bcus I say... I hear say okorcha dribble post to post score (den I believed does lies bcus DAT time I no b lover of soccer I start loving d game call soccer 2006 and na DAT time I start 2 de watch football no b say dem never born me during d time of deir okorcha dem)
grin grin grin Them follow tell me this thing o... I don find am tire I no see??
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
.... "son, let me tell you about THE GREATEST FOOTBALLER of all time, his name was MARADONA and nobody has ever done what he has done for club AND country! there are many good players out there who did great for their clubs but were USELESS for their country (aka Naldo and SiSSi) but, when it comes to the greatest players who won the top glories for the clubs AND country, you can only put MARADONA at the top spot, and Pele as close 2nd. the rest are just cheap cheerleaders!"

[img]https://c./BjPLf4RulT8AAAAC/out-im.gif[/img]
Everyone with their own GOAT
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Akem mfo adoro
Messi ado awoh mmi o... Yah tapin Merchant ake yem ndeked atie
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by OJEEMAH(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
Oil dey ur head... But they are both legends
No doubt!!
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
Everyone with their own GOAT

bro, remember, you cant be considered the greatest football player ever if you havent won the WORLD CUP for your country, let alone be the superstar of that world cup winning team.
Re: What Story Will You Tell Your Children About This Legends? by FahBuLous: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro, remember, you cant be considered the greatest football player ever if you havent won the WORLD CUP for your country, let alone be the superstar of that world cup winning team.

So what are u trying to say actually??

(1) (Reply)

Messi Has Been Confirmed As The 2021 Ballon D'or Winner. / Liverpool Confirm Readiness To Sign Borussia Dortmund Superstar In £90m Club Rec / Mohammed Salah Will Not Score In His Next Five Matches For Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.