Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Beating Procrastination? Here Are 3 Examples... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beating Procrastination? Here Are 3 Examples... (230 Views)

JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / This Is What Beating Procrastination Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beating Procrastination? Here Are 3 Examples... by planetpgold(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Yesterday, I sent you a post regarding how to beat procrastination. It will be incomplete without giving a practical example.

Like I said in our earlier post, that procrastination starts from within. Those self-talk. Hence, What does changing the way you talk to yourself sound like?

Here are 3 examples.

#1. Instead of reacting to a difficult task by saying, “I can’t do it!” say “How about I try?” When you reach an obstacle, don’t immediately respond in the same way you typically do with words like “I can’t do this right now!”.

Or “This is impossible, I shouldn’t even write the exams because I am not sure if I will pass!” or “Forget it. Too much exam stress. I’ll quit this diet and prepare for it next diet.”

#2. Instead of overwhelming yourself with sayings such as, “I have all these things I HAVE to do today!” focus on only one thing. Chances are that you’re overwhelming yourself by thinking of a long list of things you’ve already been procrastinating on.

Instead of doing that, ask yourself this question each morning: “What is the ONE THING I am committed to completing today?”

#3. Instead of postponing your studies by saying, “I’ll do it later!” study cognitive papers as early as possible. Also, deep work such as reading is any kind of analytical thinking that requires the most concentration.

Simply put, you need to develop the habit of concentration; starting and completing your project e.g ACA qualification.

Still writing your ICAN November Diet? Even if it is just one subject so that you can break the vicious circle,. Get your simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos and questions and answers. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Victor Osuagwu Blesses His Son As He Graduates Today (VIDEO) / AAUA SUG Exco Members Probed For Alleged N2million Fraud / 2021/2022 Madonna University Pre-degree Form & Direct Entry Screening Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.