Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. (1066 Views)

Peter Obi Should Be Careful It Better He Keeps Shut Over The Naira Note Scarcity / Tinubu Can't Stand For More Than 10minute How Can He Ruled A Country Like Nigeri / Don Okonkwo Assures Of APC Takeover As Ngige, Andy Uba Storm Stakeholders Meetin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
(Earlier Thread:
Anambra Election: Senator Uba Sued Over Secondary School Certificate
https://www.nairaland.com/6796935/anambra-election-senator-uba-sued#106642012)

The Guy Comfortably Failed Three Subjects Sef.. Only One Credit Sef. No Distinction.
(See Photo)
And we are here making noise about His WAEC Result.

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by Maxymilliano(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
He has a mentor ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
He has a mentor ...
Hahahhahaahaahahaaaahaa.
I no wan laugh Abegg ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by garfield1: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Hahahhahaahaahahaaaahaa.
I no wan laugh Abegg ooo

Andy uba is over qualified
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48am On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

Andy uba is over qualified
Now you're sounding so Neutral.

1 Like

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Hahahhahaahaahahaaaahaa.
I no wan laugh Abegg ooo

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by garfield1: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Now you're sounding so Neutral.

I am a renowned apc a supporter here,nothing concernsa me and neutrality when it comes to politics
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

I am a renowned apc a supporter here,nothing concernsa me and neutrality when it comes to politics
Then support your party anyhow you like, and stop telling Non-Partisan Nigerians how they should be enjoying their Non-Partisanship.
Just Mind Your Lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

Meanwhile, Andy (as a person) is not Qualified.
Then, APC as a party in Anambra State get k-leg.
Then finally, if the FG plays any Foul with MNK on the 21st of October, then the INEC would definitely shift the election..
INEC is a sensitive institution.
They wouldn't risk it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by garfield1: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Then support your party anyhow you like, and stop telling Non-Partisan Nigerians how they should be enjoying their Non-Partisanship.
Just Mind Your Lane.

Stop attacking apc unfairly while leaving other parties.attack all of them equally
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by garfield1: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Meanwhile, Andy as a person is not Qualified.
Then, APC as a party in Anambra State get k-leg.
Then finally, if the FG plays any Foul with MNK on the 21st of October, then the INEC would definitely shift the election..
INEC is a sensitive institution.
They wouldn't risk it.

The constitution sets the minimum qualification as ssce or it's a equivalent.inec shifting the election will favour apc more...apc,pdp,apga all have k legs in anambra
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

Stop attacking apc unfairly while leaving other parties. attack all of them equally
If any of them do (or does) anything that would warrant chastising, then I won't waste time.
If any of them do (or does) anything that needs commendation, I won't waste time either.
I have said this before.
I can continue to say it again and again.
Go through my post and my topics too..
I say my mind as it is.
And if whatever that I used to support stars to misbehave, I will chastise it immediately without taking sides, and may even withdraw my support if the misbehaving continued.
Don't Come Here and be telling me How and when to Attack, and who to Attack.
Or How and When and Who to commend.
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

The constitution sets the minimum qualification as ssce or it's a equivalent. inec shifting the election will favour apc more...apc,pdp,apga all have k legs in anambra
The Equivalent should also be an Authentic equivalent.
Not a forged or a fraudulent equivalent.
Then, let's wait for the FG to play their foul-play first.
Let the Election come and go first.
Whoever that wins is not so much of a problem to me though..
My main problem right now is actually INEC.
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by garfield1: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The Equivalent should also be an Authentic equivalent.
Not a forged or a fraudulent equivalent.
Then, let's wait for the FG to play their foul-play first.
Let the Election come and go first.
Whoever that wins is not so much of a problem to me though..
My main problem right now is actually INEC.

That is the problem ordinary nigerians have.how do you know it's forged or fake? Are you forgetting that an accused is innocent until proven guilty? Until the court decides,the result is original and regular...
By the way,I thought you were mocking himn for having 3 credits and implying that he wrote it? See, if he actually forged it,the result will be full of As and Bs.for him to present such result shows it is original
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by garfield1: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If any of them do (or does) anything that would warrant chastising, then I won't waste time.
If any of them do (or does) anything that needs commendation, I won't waste time either.
I have said this before.
I can continue to say it again and again.
Go through my post and my topics too..
I say my mind as it is.
And if whatever that I used to support stars to misbehave, I will chastise it immediately without taking sides, and may even withdraw my support if the misbehaving continued.
Don't Come Here and be telling me How and when to Attack, and who to Attack.
Or How and When and Who to commend.

Its ok.my own is that any party can win but not pdp
Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

Its ok.my own is that any party can win but not pdp
Mista-man,, take this your hatred for PDP to wherever you like..
It's non of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. by christistruth01: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Doesn't Andy UBA have a PHD ?

Isn't he Dr Andy UBA ?

A guy who had First Class in my year wrote his Waec 3 times before Passing and getting Admission Andy Uba may have resat his exam

(1) (Reply)

FG Can’t Use Bond To Keep Us In Nigeria, Doctors Reply Ngige / The DJ Witch Lied / PHOTOS: Zaria Wears New Looks As Buhari Arrives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.