Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS (1942 Views)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / St Kitts, Malta Or Dominica Republic / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by Chiefologuro: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good Evening Learned Naira Land Warriors. Someone just introduced me to a Country called ST.KITTS. Although I am hearing the name for the very first time. Pls, educate me:
1. Is the country a good place to hustle?
2. How is life Generally their?
3. The possibility of Crossing to Canada or US
4. How is their Economy like.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by expertman(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's a nice country people use it for movement just like Cuba.

But not sure u can get there without Uk transit Visa as no flight going there directly .

Chiefologuro:
Good Evening Learned Naira Land Warriors. Someone just introduced me to a Country called ST.KITTS. Although I am hearing the name for the very first time. Pls, educate me:
Thank you
Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by dasparrow: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chiefologuro:
Thank you

It's not a place to hustle because it is a small Caribbean country. In other words, if you don't have their papers like work permit or permanent residency permit, you will suffer. The coronavirus pandemic has also affected many economies worldwide so that is something to keep in mind as well. However, if you can legitimately get your papers for that country, then I guess you can go try your luck. Be sure to go with sufficient funds so you don't get stuck without money in a faraway foreign country.

Let me give you some info about St Kitts and Nevis. They are twin Island countries kind of like Trinidad and Tobago. The population of St Kitts and Nevis as of right now is 53,677. So their population is really small. The country is considered an upper-middle-income country. 92% of the population are Black, so descendants of formerly enslaved Africans. It is mostly a Christian country. Over 87% of the population are Christians. The country is peaceful. The country's currency is the eastern Caribbean dollar. 1 U.S Dollar is equal to $ECD 2.70 The St Kitts and Nevis passport allows you to travel to 157 countries visa free including Shengen countries and Britain. You have to do more research on cost of living and such. Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by Depressed101: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
I will advice not to go except you have a job offer there

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by staga: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Another sheep to the slaughter house.

5 Likes

Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by Konquest: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2021
Chiefologuro:
Thank you
There's been an increase
in violent crimes in that
country.
Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by Grace001: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Konquest:

There's been an increase
in violent crimes in that
country.

Indeed, increase in violent crimes compare to Nigeria safe haven.

Oni yeye

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by crestedaguiyi: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Grace001:

Indeed, increase in violent crimes compare to Nigeria safe haven.

Oni yeye

dont be senile
Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by yemmywesey(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nah hush puppy country be that,
It visa free, but you will require a transit visa.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS by chevchenko: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
staga:
Another sheep to the slaughter house.

Hi Staga, howdy? I tried to send you a mail, kindly get back to me

Thanks
Chev

(1) (Reply)

Is It Easier To Get A Visa For Uk In Lagos Or Abuja? / Mistake While Filling Spouse Form / What You Need To Do Immediately You Arrive In Brazil (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.