Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

#bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal (1010 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Cee-c Loses Major Endorsement Deal To Regina Daniels (video) / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by Hackportal(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Shine Ya Eye 6 contestant, Maria has signed her first endorsement deal with a reputable skincare brand.

The announcement was made by Maria via her official Twitter page on Tuesday as she was unveiled the new ambassador for Hush’D Makeovers.

The reality star shared photos from the official signing and stated that she is looking forward to establishing a fruitful business relationship with the company.

Maria captioned the pictures;

”I’m so excited about joining @hushdng one of the most reputable Nigerian skincare brand.

I’m looking forward to a fruitful business relationship and i can’t wait to get to work.”

Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by Hackportal(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by Ezehillary(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Thrash

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ezehillary:
Thrash
calm down, if you celebrate others,other people will celebrate you in due time

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oh my Maria, the supposed winner of bbn6 but Africans and their subtle hate for biracial and light skin ladies voted her out.You are the true winner dear.More success to you.
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by jaybee345(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jaybee In dA bUiLdInG!

Congratulations maria
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by TooMuchStuff: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Oh my Maria, the supposed winner of bbn6 but Africans and their subtle hate for biracial and light skin ladies voted her out.You are the true winner dear.More success to you.
Na her yeye shakara for Pere cost am da eviction o.

She de form toxic relationship for Ijaw Prince
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Bags Her First Major Endorsement Deal by youngblaq: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2021
...and she can't wait to get to work. What work??

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccines Are Killing “huge Numbers” Of People: Government Scrubs Stats / “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char / Femi Fani Kayode’s Ex Wife In Tears As She Begs Nigerian Moms For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.