Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi (2668 Views)

Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa / Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video) / Our People Are Suffering, Zazzau Emir Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by king6869: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
I hate to say these, but you're former Emir .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Eiya I like this man ehn,you'll always be an emir sir.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Authoreety: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
I believe he will one day go back to being the emir

My guy believes he's still the emir, hence his continues use of his regalia

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by yemobrown(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sanusi was right to have corrected the moderator. There's nothing like former in chiefteincy. Particularly,
when you're been dethroned. Ratner, you address them by their names. Alhaji lamido Sanusi would have suffice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by fergie001: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Noted Sir.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by helinues: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
But you are now.

Infact, Kano had new Emir Years ago
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by SmartPolician: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sanusi L. Sanusi is so enlightened and polished to the point that you wonder why Nigeria has people like that from the north and people from that region foisted a brainless president on this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by philiancoop(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
This guy has a past full of blood
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by DanHaske: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
They guy must be from the south, or at least he doesn't understand royalty.
There's no such thing as former King, it's not a political appointment.
Sanusi Lamido is still Amir Kano, that is the simple reason why he has been banished from Kano as there cannot be 2 kings in the kingdom. Or you guys think he still wears the royal robes and turban for fashion.
Another thing is that he cannot stoop low to contest for any political office as a king. Be it the presidency.

Now you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by optionalY09: 5:02am On Oct 13, 2021
more cows would get fvcked for this… let’s see your 2023 Game, you’ve got the magic wand for manipulation after keeping quiet through all the killings and rapping of Southerners.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Failed leaders!

Their area of concern is always about them and their useless conspiracies

History will never forget the useless role Sanusi played during the administration of Good luck Jonathan

The same governor cheering him then is the same one thats dealing with him now!

As the CBN governor, he was very divisive! Spits

Use and dump former emir

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by DanHaske: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Failed leaders!

Their area of concern is always about them and their useless conspiracies

History will never forget the useless role Sanusi played during the administration of Good luck Jonathan

The same governor cheering him then is the same one thats dealing with him now!

As the CBN governor, he was very divisive! Spits

Use and dump former emir

Kill yourself
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Emir is Emir

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by philipstanley(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Once an Emir always an Emir
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by duality(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2021
DanHaske:
They guy must be from the south, or at least he doesn't understand royalty.
There's no such thing as former King, it's not a political appointment.
Sanusi Lamido is still Amir Kano, that is the simple reason why he has been banished from Kano as there cannot be 2 kings in the kingdom. Or you guys think he still wears the royal robes and turban for fashion.
Another thing is that he cannot stoop low to contest for any political office as a king. Be it the presidency.

Now you know

Are you saying it's right to address him as emir?

I don't think so.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by duality(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2021
philipstanley:
Once an Emir always an Emir

Where did you get that from.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by potent5(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
Sanusi L. Sanusi is so enlightened and polished to the point that you wonder why Nigeria has people like that from the north and people from that region foisted a brainless president on this country.
Polished man murdered Gideon Akaluka. Any aboki wey fit form accent dey impress una, Fulani slaves. I'm sick of you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1zeYIucA38

https://www.nairaland.com/5727206/sanusi-beheaded-gideon-akaluka-femi/2
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by DanHaske: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
duality:

Are you saying it's right to address him as emir?

I don't think so.
Yes it is.
Address him as Emir of Kano.

Address Bayero as THE Emir of Kano
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2021
But you would like to be referred to as former CBN Governor
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Gandollar(f): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
Put sanusi there, same shit, different toilets. He will go there and pursue fulani supremacy agenda. You think speaking queens English exonorates him from futa jalon backward thinking.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by Gandollar(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2021
jerseyboy:

Polished man murdered Gideon Akaluka. Any aboki wey fit form accent dey impress una, Fulani slaves. I'm sick of you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1zeYIucA38

https://www.nairaland.com/5727206/sanusi-beheaded-gideon-akaluka-femi/2
I didn't read your comment before making mine. There's nothing smart about that guy at all.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by SmartPolician: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Gandollar:
Put sanusi there, same shit, different toilets. He will go there and pursue fulani supremacy agenda. You think speaking queens English exonorates him from futa jalon backward thinking.

It's not about English accent. I watched Kadinvest 6 and listened to his forward-looking presentation on knowledge economy. Plus, I have watched his interviews several times. Yes, Sanusi is an enlightened and educated man.

However, like I tell people, education and exposure don't stop people from furthering their religious fanaticism and ethnic supremacy. That's where man's selfishness, ulterior motive and/or hypocrisy come in.

Just as attending a medical school doesn't stop a habitual doctor from smoking, Sanusi may or may not have dropped those entrenched beliefs because doing so is a choice. But then, it doesn't mean that Sanusi is not exposed and well-educated. Sanusi is like Nasir el-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by duality(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2021
DanHaske:

Yes it is.
Address him as Emir of Kano.

Address Bayero as THE Emir of Kano

So "THE" is the difference?

What makes someone an Emir

What then makes a dethroned emir an Emir.

He is respected on his own no need for all this.

If Sanusi and Adobayero are in this same event, will you address both as emir? and put "THE" for one of them?
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by DanHaske: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
duality:

So "THE" is the difference?

What makes someone an Emir

What then makes a dethroned emir an Emir.

He is respected on his own no need for all this.

If Sanusi and Adobayero are in this same event, will you address both as emir? and put "THE" for one of them?

They can't be at the same event.
Oh, you think we are just trying to make a case for him? I'm telling you how things are done over here, it didn't start with SLS, that's the custom. And that's how it should be for any real monarch anywhere.
Your opinion or view doesn't change anything.
Re: VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi by SarkinYarki: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Former Emir ..Oya coman beat me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Biography of IPOB's New Lawyer, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / Osibanjo Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Representation Of What To Expect? / Twitter On Fire As Nigerians Blast Reno Omokri For Calling Oby Ezekwesili "Ugly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.