Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun (796 Views)

Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves / 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP / Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Kwanza: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olumide Aderinokun has asked Governor Dapo Abiodun to tell the people of Ogun State what he had been doing right since his assumption of office over two years ago.

According to Aderinokun, “the level of hunger and poverty in Ogun State under the leadership of Dapo Abiodun is becoming worrisome,” saying the governor failed in his responsibility to the people of the State.

In a chat with DAILY POST on Tuesday, the Akinruyiwa of Owu Kingdom lamented “the bad conditions of roads in Ogun Central Senatorial District despite being the capital of the state.”

He also decried the harsh economic condition in the State, saying “this has left the people to mull over the capabilities of the Abiodun-led government.”

“There is much hunger in the land, people don’t have food to eat everywhere. Even the teachers recruited in over a year ago are yet to be deployed to schools. So, tell me what this government is doing right,” Aderinokun said.

He proceeded that, “I was in Ifo and Ewekoro a few days ago and the conditions of the roads have worsened. This is pathetic. If this government can tell us what it has done right, then we can analyse it to know where we are going.

“It is even difficult to sleep with two eyes closed nowadays. The Abiodun government is clueless about governance, but my prayer is that God should keep us united for the remaining 16 months left for them to carry their bags.”

The technology and property development expert disclosed that he has no other motive in politics than to make sure people get the actual dividends of democracy.

“I’ve been in PDP since I entered politics and I cannot forget where I come from. If I want to contest in any election tomorrow, it is still the same party I will raise the flag.

“For instance, during the 2019 crisis in Ogun State PDP when we had two factions, I can count those of us in Ogun Central that remained in the authentic faction recognised by the court and the national leadership of the party.

“I don’t jump from one party to another for selfish interests. Former Governor Ibikunle Amosun was a friend to my late brother, Tayo. If I were greedy, I would have approached him for political appointment. I’m not that kind of person, I am after the betterment of my people and I’m after and putting smiles on their faces.”

He promised to continue supporting the people of Ogun Central Senatorial district with interest-free loans, borehole projects, scholarships for students and others.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/12/tell-us-what-youre-doing-right-in-ogun-aderinokun-slams-abiodun/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Crowwejihadist: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abiodum is a colossal failure, infact anything concerning APC is a monumental failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Oluolad86(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery is done for free please, thanks

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Seems Dapo Abiodun has finally joined the WhatsApp group of Okezie Ikpeazu and Yahaya of Kogi.

Obviously the worst governor ever in Ogun.

We told them to vote Ladi Adebutu, but they were following Tinubu and Osoba like sheeples that they are.

Las las Ogun people got what they deserve.

Ndi ala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery is done for free please, thanks

I pray God’s healing on you.

And that the help you sick locate you soonest in Jesus name, Amen.

Be healed dear!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by deboysben(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
The worst governor ogun state have ever produce.
Here in magboro no single good road no electricity yet it's close to Lagos.
My pain is useless people will still vote him back for 2nd term to continue his uselessness.

Dapo Abiodun must go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by deboysben(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Penguin2:
Seems Dapo Abiodun has finally joined the WhatsApp group of Okezie Ikpeazu and Yahaya of Kogi.

We told them to vote Ladi Adebutu, but they were following Tinubu and Osoba like sheeples that they are.

Ndi ala!
we have suffered alot here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by kayusely70(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
He seems to be clueless.
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
deboysben:
we have suffered alot here.

But Amosun told you guys... didn’t he?

You guys had a choice between Amosun candidate and Ladi Adebutu, but una follow dubious characters like Tinubu and Osoba who doesn’t care about the masses but the furtherance of their insatiable inordinate ambitions.

Make una enjoy.

Una never see anything sef undecided

How can roads divide into two and is absolutely impassable and somebody that calls himself governor won’t lift a finger for months.

Fiakwa.

Lemme see any of you talk about Okezie Ikpeazu again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
deboysben:
The worst governor ogun state have ever produce.
Here in magboro no single good road no electricity yet it's close to Lagos.
My pain is useless people will still vote him back for 2nd term to continue his uselessness.

Dapo Abiodun must go.

They are already campaigning for his second term o!

I was traveling from Lagos to the East through Epe last week and when we got into Ogun state, I saw a banner that reads, “DA Deserves Second Tenure”.

I didn’t need to be told that DA stands for Dapo Dagboru Abiodun grin

But in my head I was like, “This Dapo must be different from the one daily lambasted on Nairaland”.

So get ready for his second term.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by helinues: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Well , Gov Abiodun should also answer the questions appropriately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by deboysben(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Penguin2:

But Amosun told you guys... didn’t he?

You guys had a choice between Amosun candidate and Ladi Adebutu, but una follow dubious characters like Tinubu and Osoba who doesn’t care about the masses but the furtherance of their insatiable inordinate ambitions.

Make una enjoy.

Una never see anything sef undecided

How can roads divide into two and is absolutely impassable and somebody that calls himself governor won’t lift a finger for months.

Fiakwa.

Lemme see any of you talk about Okezie Ikpeazu again.
and they told us that tinubu candidates are the best head for any political positions. That Dapo Abiodun is the best from his political school.
Them don sell chimpanzee give us in the name of monkey.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Maxymilliano(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dapo Abiodun doesn't deserve a second term ... The guy has performed woefully, but unfortunately, he's likely to get a second term.

Aside Ladi Adebutu, every other serious contenders has been bought over to APC, including Rotimi Paseda and GNI

I'm deeply sorry for my darling Ogun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
deboysben:
and they told us that tinubu candidates are the best head for any political positions. That Dapo Abiodun is the best from his political school.
Them don sell chimpanzee give us in the name of monkey.
grin grin grin

You are such a funny character.

Well, I don’t like Tinubu, but that doesn’t stop me from admitting the fact that he’s a good spotter of talents and great administrators. At least Osinbajo, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwolu and Fayemi are some of his many products.

But he’s only human. He won’t always get it right.

Even Jesus that was God called 12 Apostles and one was a thief.

What you guys were supposed to do was juxtapose the antecedents of the three candidates to make your choice.

Well the mistake of 2019 has happened. Na make una no let affliction rise a second time in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Dapo Abiodun doesn't deserve a second term ... The guy has performed woefully, but unfortunately, he's likely to get a second term.

Aside Ladi Adebutu, every other serious contenders has been bought over to APC, including Rotimi Paseda and GNI

So what is stopping you guys from queuing up behind Ladi Adebutu?
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by LibertyRep: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
If not because politicians could be funny, DA should just be a one term governor.

He has underperformed but then let's wait for the magic he has to perform in the next 1 year.
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 4:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Though the question wasn't direct to me but I can help out Gomina to answer,He is doing absolutely nothing because he has no idea of his office.remember that you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 4:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

Vote ladi adebutu under which party jare?did ladi adebutu contest at all?U won't know anything yet you will be blabbing trash.
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 4:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Ladi adebutu doesn't have party currently,so how do we vote for someone without party?
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 4:29am On Oct 13, 2021
LibertyRep:
If not because politicians could be funny, DA should just be a one term governor.

He has underperformed but then let's wait for the magic he has to perform in the next 1 year.

He will win his re election even though we all know he has nothing to offer,he is from Ijebu axis (Ogun east) and Amosun is Egba man (Ogun central),Both Ogun central and west (Egba and iyewa,awori side) won't allow another person from East to win and spend another eight years,and Ogun east won't vote another person from another senatorial candidate to use their turn.
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by helinues: 4:50am On Oct 13, 2021
haffaze777:

He will win his re election even though we all know he has nothing to offer,he is from Ijebu axis (Ogun east) and Amosun is Egba man (Ogun central),Both Ogun central and west (Egba and iyewa,awori side) won't allow another person from East to win and spend another eight years,and Ogun east won't vote another person from another senatorial candidate to use their turn.

Cut that crap you have been spewing all over the threads.

He has nothing to offer yet he has attracted so many new investors to the state.. Do you know how many job opportunities loading for that alone?
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

Cut that crap you have been spewing all over the threads.

He has nothing to offer yet he has attracted so many new investors to the state.. Do you know how many job opportunities loading for that alone?

You can enlight me bro
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Oluolad86(f): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

I pray God’s healing on you.

And that the help you sick locate you soonest in Jesus name, Amen.

Be healed dear!

Amen, thanks
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Wbiem: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Very useless governor
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by Penguin2: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2021
haffaze777:

Vote ladi adebutu under which party jare?did ladi adebutu contest at all?U won't know anything yet you will be blabbing trash.

PDP had two candidates in Ogun; the late notorious Senator and the candidate of the other faction.

Who was he?
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by haffaze777(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

PDP had two candidates in Ogun; the late notorious Senator and the candidate of the other faction.

Who was he?

Who float PDP ticket in last election should be d question u ask urself
Re: Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun by kayusely70(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

You are such a funny character.

Well, I don’t like Tinubu, but that doesn’t stop me from admitting the fact that he’s a good spotter of talents and great administrators. At least Osinbajo, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwolu and Fayemi are some of his many products.

But he’s only human. He won’t always get it right.

Even Jesus that was God called 12 Apostles and one was a thief.

What you guys were supposed to do was juxtapose the antecedents of the three candidates to make your choice.

Well the mistake of 2019 has happened. Na make una no let affliction rise a second time in 2023.
You've spoken very well and reasonable!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Obiano, Soludo Rigged Poll, Supreme Court’ll Decide Next Gov.. / Nairalander Sends Money To A Fellow Nairalander Who Was Scammed (Photos) / Turji, Zamfara Notorious Bandit, ‘relocates’ Amid Intense Air Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.