Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) (99535 Views)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
od501:

"occult ipob"? Lol...your own even worse than I thought .

Oga wake up, Nigeria is gone.

And what has Nigeria being hopelessly gone got to do with a the occult ipob that is one and the same with the evil Fg?�.
Incoherent blabbings.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok so can you now face your own terrorist region,where Boko Haram is raising their flag �
All might be Igbo but all can never be the occult ipob �.
Useless,cursed illiterate from futa-djalon,
Are you now saying that all are massob or bnl or brf?
I don't expect you to have anything on that big for nothing cursed coconut head of yours ��.
People wey use 200 jamb cut off mark go school dey talk,cursed animal wey use 120 too dey breath ��
E no go better for you �

Abokey Daft!

Suicide bombings is on a high rise in your God forsaken country, where you could demonstrate your skills on that I get better payment..

And you are here on APC media group Nairaland branch working your ass out on BIAFRA matter for little or nothing to show for.

I pity your suffer head cus your suffering has no end, it's genetic!

Amadioha strike your deformed skull several times daily.

Oya, say Amen to that!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Abokey Daft!

Suicide bombings is on a high rise in your God forsaken country, where you could demonstrate your skills on that I get better payment..

And you are here on APC media group Nairaland branch working your ass out on BIAFRA matter for little or nothing to show for.

Oya, say Amen to that!

Well it's your brothers that are doing the bombing,that's how they will still bomb you and send you to your early grave �.

Eternally cursed thing �.
Out of pain he keeps mentioning his Apcheat masters � trying to rope nwa Chineke like ablejesus into the abomination of his region �.

It will never be well with you and your apcheat �
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Abokey Daft!

Oya, say Amen to that!

Enough of the occult ipob.
Let's talk about your own region and their streams of angry niggas �.
Boko Haram
Iswap
Ansarudeen
Heardmen
Bandits
Nna ehnn una own don finish oo��.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by HRMK: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
jmoore:

You mean rascally youths that are defending illiterates in power that don't know the constitution. I was expecting an intelligent youth to prove that Chinwetalu broke the law, but illiterates like you who keep defending the lawless security agencies are never in short supply of sycophancy.
define illiteracy!its pure stupidity for such aged man to identify with a banned group!any fool culd quote the constitution but this doesnt mean he is right!the final interpretation lies with the apex court whose decision culd be split but majority carries the day!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well it's your brothers that are doing the bombing,that's how they will still bomb you and send you to your early grave �.

Eternally cursed thing �.
Out of pain he keeps mentioning his Apcheat masters � trying to rope nwa Chineke like ablejesus into the abomination of his region �.

It will never be well with you and your apcheat �

grin
Nwa Chineke indeed, Abokey Jihadist don dey use language translator dey learn Igbo language, in case you need to Know who u bi, na Otondo nke mbu of Nairaland,

Prior to what I stand for on this forum is to advocate for the good people that deserve equity, and they are IPOB s..

And to spite people like you that hate justice..

Then tell me reasons thunderstorms will not visit and ravage your already demented useless soul!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by jmoore(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2021
HRMK:
define illiteracy!its pure stupidity for such aged man to identify with a banned group!any fool culd quote the constitution but this doesnt mean he is right!the final interpretation lies with the apex court whose decision culd be split but majority carries the day!!

If you look in the mirror, you will see the real fool staring at you.

DSS should have taken him to court if they are as dumb as you.

Illiterate is an idiot that can't differentiate Biafra and IPOB.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:24am On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

grin
Nwa Chineke indeed, Abokey Jihadist don dey use language translator dey learn Igbo language, in case you need to Know who u bi, na Otondo nke mbu of Nairaland,

Prior to what I stand for on this forum is to advocate for the good people that deserve equity, and they are IPOB s..

Then tell me reasons thunderstorms will not visit and ravage your already demented useless soul!

You stand for nothing else than terror ��
Keep using cheap taquiya ��
You have no single interest in the occult ipob you just wish the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own NE region.
But ofcus your cursed life has and will never know anything apart from shame, disgrace and reproach with unhampered failure.

Dead cursed walking corpse �
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:28am On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

grin

Bia bororo it's ok wit the occult ipob yarn
Let's talk about your own boko/Iswap brothers ��.
How do you guys survive in a place where close to 5angry terrorist are competing for who kills best��.

Bloody cursed bororo demon from futa-djalon ��
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by HRMK: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
quote author=jmoore post=106717235]

If you look in the mirror, you will see the real fool staring at you.

DSS should have taken him to court if they are as dumb as you.

Illiterate is an idiot that can't differentiate Biafra and IPOB.[/quote] yes,dss shuld take him to the court in its compound!
a court that opens 24/7!we easily know where bastards like u come from!u are full of wisdom!!one culd only blame ur ancestors passing stupidity down ur generations!no time for nonentity!CLOSED!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

You stand for nothing else than terror ��
Keep using cheap taquiya ��
You have no single interest in the occult ipob you just wish the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own NE region.
But ofcus your cursed life has and will never know anything apart from shame, disgrace and reproach with unhampered failure.

Dead cursed walking corpse �

Imagine this reowned perpetual human failure, who has failed both on terrorism and on APC tugging job!

No bi ancestry swear and curse dey follow you so..

Plus the ones coming from Nairaland right, left and center including the ones coming from your co-jihadist members.

This APC miscreant life no go ever good for you, na suffer and ill luck you go dey chop till you go find an urgent rope and do the needful.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Olaolufred(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
udele1:

Honestly bro, i dont sleep well. When i look at how i betray so many of my people and made their children fatherless, motherless, ophans etc, i cry all night.

I keep seeing the faces of my people i betrayed just for donations and FENDI. cry cry cry

Pictures you shared said it all.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Imagine this reowned perpetual human failure, who has failed both on terrorism and on APC tugging job!

No bi ancestry swear and curse dey follow you so..

Plus the ones coming from Nairaland right, left and center including the ones coming from your co-jihadist members.

This APC miscreant life no go ever good for you, na suffer and ill luck you go dey chop till you go find an urgent rope and do the needful.

Here we go again �
Repetitive blabbings.
Ok na let me increase the cursed on that good for nothing head of yours that is destined to forever entince and draw constant failure, poverty and grass eating skills ���.
E no go better for you and your apcheat ��.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Here we go again �
Repetitive blabbings.
Ok na let me increase the cursed on that good for nothing head of yours that is destined to forever entince and draw constant failure, poverty and grass eating skills ���.
E no go better for you and your apcheat ��.

Impostor yeah, i will continue hitting you with ugly truth till you flee this country ,

Son of a damn terrorist whose sole agenda is to propagate evil against biafrans,

Am here for your miserable soul.

Your physical impaired life days are numbered.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Impostor yeah, i will continue hitting you with ugly truth till you flee this country ,

Son of a damn terrorist whose sole agenda is to propagate evil against biafrans,

Am here for your miserable soul.

Your physical impaired life days are numbered.

What business has a taquiya cursed demon got with anything called true?��
The only truth here is that you will never amount to anything in life ��.
Cursed bororo animal �
You wan thief Igbo �.
Igbo na your mate?�.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

What business has a taquiya cursed demon got with anything called true?��
The only truth here is that you will never amount to anything in life ��.
Cursed bororo animal �
You wan thief Igbo �.
Igbo na your mate?�.

Hahahaha, truly you bi second hand mumuristic Agbaya oh!

Na brain wey you no get dey worry your miserable life..
Can anything positive comes out of your way "No" I think.

You will die a shameful Death for supporting an evil party ( Almajiri Peoples Congress).
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:12am On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

Hahahaha, truly you bi second hand mumuristic Agbaya oh!

Na brain wey you no get dey worry your miserable life..
Can anything positive comes out of your way "No" I think.

You will die a shameful Death for supporting an evil party ( Almajiri Peoples Congress).

Ok so will all this your incoherent rambling stop your angry boko brothers from ravaging your region with high class terrorism?���.

You are a cursed walking corpse,deep inside of you,there is a conviction that you will and can never make it in life, because you are a failure
You are a failure��.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok so will all this your incoherent rambling stop your angry boko brothers from ravaging your region with high class terrorism?���.

You are a cursed walking corpse,deep inside of you,there is a conviction that you will and can never make it in life, because you are a failure
You are a failure��.

Your miserable days on earth will remain dark, suffering will besiege you till you give all hopes up,

Guilty conscience and depression will haunt you down..

Irrelevant APC online and offline miscreant who is still inconsequential before his paymasters despite working so hard to impress them.

Ozu nwuru anwu Mmadu!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

Your miserable days on earth will remain dark, suffering will besiege you till you give all hopes up,

Guilty conscience and depression will haunt you down..

Irrelevant APC online and offline miscreant who is still inconsequential before his paymasters despite working so hard to impress them.

Ozu nwuru anwu Mmadu!

Continue to stamp your fate �
Na so that curse wey dey your head go dey increase dey go until you die a miserable untimely death ��.
E no go better for both you and your apcheat wey dey use you as a cursed taquiya agent ��.
God bless Apga ��.
Very soon Ndi Anambra will shame your apcheat again and their ipob agents by handing over power and authority to Prof Soludo.
Then your pain and suffering will multiply ��

Ozu aburu onu.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Continue to stamp your fate �
Na so that curse wey dey your head go dey increase dey go until you die a miserable untimely death ��.
E no go better for both you and your apcheat wey dey use you as a cursed taquiya agent ��.
God bless Apga ��.
Very soon Ndi Anambra will shame your apcheat again and their ipob agents by handing over power and authority to Prof Soludo.
Then your pain and suffering will multiply ��

Ozu aburu onu.

You go soon mad for road, na divine conclusion on your miserable life bi dat,

You will also continuing labouring in vain till you depart miserably to yonder, no bi me talk am oh, na your fate bi dat..

APC dirty job here on this forum will destroy your wicked soul, no bi me talk am oh, na your destiny be dat!

IPOB matter kee u dia!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

You go soon mad for road, na divine conclusion on your miserable life bi dat,

You will also continuing labouring in vain till you depart miserably to yonder, no bi me talk am oh, na your fate bi dat..

APC dirty job here on this forum will destroy your wicked soul, no bi me talk am oh, na your destiny be dat!

IPOB matter kee u dia!!

More curse on your hopelessly dead head��
You and your apc no go ever see better thing for this life ��.
You know that nothing good will ever come out of your cursed life, you have no more hope your own don finish ��
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

More curse on your hopelessly dead head��
You and your apc no go ever see better thing for this life ��.
You know that nothing good will ever come out of your cursed life, you have no more hope your own don finish ��

Abandoned property na wetin you be in the hands of your APC oppressors, Mumu thinking he is living the best of his life..

How gullible you can be old FOOL,

Joy and happiness will be far beyond your reach in your miserable life.

APC BMC and terrorist work kee you dia!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

Abandoned property na wetin you be in the hands of your APC oppressors, Mumu thinking he is living the best of his life..

How gullible you can be old FOOL,

Joy and happiness will be far beyond your reach in your miserable life.

APC BMC and terrorist work kee you dia!!

Hahahaha so e don turn to abandoned abi?��.
You have already sealed your fate,there is no more hope for you,unless you produce where I ever supported your apcheat your life will never know anything close to happiness and good luck �

You are finished,na to die miserable untimely death remain for you so ��
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha so e don turn to abandoned abi?��.
You have already sealed your fate,there is no more hope for you,unless you produce where I ever supported your apcheat your life will never know anything close to happiness and good luck �

You are finished,na to die miserable untimely death remain for you so ��

Internet bastard you really don't have anything on your zombic skull again aganst IPOB,

Bcus they are more focused and committed to their quest to become a sovereign State.

Am not supposed to engage with a low life e-diot but then it's a privilege to you.

Shameful Death is definitely your plight.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

Internet bastard you really don't have anything on your zombic skull again aganst IPOB,

Bcus they are more focused and committed to their quest to become a sovereign State.

Am not supposed to engage with a low life e-diot but then it's a privilege to you.

Shameful Death is definitely your plight.

Pain pain pain �
You must die in shame and in despair for using your cheap taquiya to claim Igbo ��.
I told you I will beat you to this game anytime anyday twice on a Friday ��.

Ipob will never achieve anything meaningful,they have never done anything positive for Igboland.
Hence you see the true nwafor reject their scam and self destruct.
Only brainwashed thugs and cultist and the bad eggs will go out to die in vain for a big well organized fraud.
Only a cursed good for nothing son of a mad woman like you tags a taliban wannabe group like ipob with freedom.
Ozu aburu onu �
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
ablejesus26:

Pain pain pain �
You must die in shame and in despair for using your cheap taquiya to claim Igbo ��.
I told you I will beat you to this game anytime anyday twice on a Friday ��.

Ipob will never achieve anything meaningful,they have never done anything positive for Igboland.
Hence you see the true nwafor reject their scam and self destruct.
Only brainwashed thugs and cultist and the bad eggs will go out to die in vain for a big well organized fraud.
Only a cursed good for nothing son of a mad woman like you tags a taliban wannabe group like ipob with freedom.
Ozu aburu onu �

You and your doomed destiny will continue to bow to the wills of almighty IPOB as long as Ala Igbo is concerned,

You can be in far ravaged region of the Sahel and be spewing trashes cos you are no where close to BIAFRA land,

Lol, u don mad finish, your departed miserable soul is waiting the day a car will knock out your rotten body out of the road,

I still insist MNK is smarter than all your miserable generations put together.

But shameful death a Will you have signed already!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:11am On Oct 16, 2021
FamTomx2:

You and your doomed destiny will continue to bow to the wills of almighty IPOB as long as Ala Igbo is concerned,

You can be in far ravaged region of the Sahel and be spewing trashes cos you are no where close to BIAFRA land,

Lol, u don mad finish, your departed miserable soul is waiting the day a car will knock out your rotten body out of the road,

I still insist MNK is smarter than all your miserable generations put together.

But shameful death a Will you have signed already!

So how will this nonsense you wrote stop your angry boko brothers from sending your people to their early graves ���.

Cursed bororo terrorist that will die premature and in sorrow ��
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
ablejesus26:

So how will this nonsense you wrote stop your angry boko brothers from sending your people to their early graves ���.

Cursed bororo terrorist that will die premature and in sorrow ��

I don't have problem with your posts here, it your sickness upstairs am worried about, your fairly used brain,

I thought you are intelligent but I was proven wrong..

An attack on IPOB is an attack on the children of God, delay is not denial, we must get there, in respective of all odds..

Your kind is an incredibly sorry state of force that will stop or play a part to sabotage the ordained restoration of IPOB.

They no born your decomposed body well,

You go ever achieve anything reasonable for this your yeye life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.