Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ (27142 Views)

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Zamfara Assembly. PDP 17, APC 7 / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Zamfara Assembly Abolishes Law Paying Ex Governors Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by nitt: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
All head slammers are terrorists
All terrorists are head slammers

Sure, no wonder IPOB terrorists have flat heads
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
MasterDeFi:

If everyone was treated equally will anybody make so-called "unnecessary references"

An actor the other day was taken into DSS custody for wearing a costume with certain symbols, these law makers actually worked with bandits

Why aren't they in the DSS gulag??

Don't comment like an idiot without using applying your God-given brain.

Leave this soul to be pls, his online character has been analysed and sidelined here as a one sided nepotic being .

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by egoldman(m): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

What have you guys done about the incompetents you called leaders that are unable to tame the madness of UGM?

Always making unnecessary reference

Unnecessary reference indeed, your fellow zombies are hiding in shame cos of this obvious nepotism, but you decided to make a show of yourself, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by MEGAWATCH: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

What have you guys done about the incompetents you called leaders that are unable to tame the madness of UGM?

They are doing to them the same thing Buhari is doing to those bandits killing his people in Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:
Suspended or he should be arrested?

undecided shocked

Arrested or he should be killed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by cardoctor(m): 5:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by byteem: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Suspension for terrorists.. and treason charge for successionists.. hmmnn Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Evercurious(f): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

You ve obviously taken over the position of that vulture griller as an IRREDEEMABLE D..FT

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by networkrecharg: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Evercurious:

You ve obviously taken over the position of that vulture griller as an IRREDEEMABLE D..FT
I am passionate about living a good and responsible life while the life lasts.
My earnest prayer and deepest concern is that my child who has a Brain injury will receive necessary Treatment and live an Independent Life soonest!
My friend Good Friend (Endwell) met my child and was touched, so he organised a GoFundMe which is yet to receive needed attention!
It will be nice to have you contacts (phone, email, or any real-time communication means) to enable me express my Child's situation better.
Hi,

I'd really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe.

*Help Little Blind BLISS Victor*

Hello Everyone,

This is a sincere and empathetic need to #SaveBlissVictor from total Blindness and Paralysis!!!

I write to solemnly appea…
Read more here https://gofund.me/0254f807

Heart-Touching Appeal Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqH-xnrYuc

Forward this message to your contacts to help this campaign reach its goal!

+2348032724753
obieluvictor@gmail.com
Bliss Dad
Obielu Victor
Rivers, NIGERIA.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Evercurious(f): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice move, Northerners don't pumper terrorists, if these useless lawmakers happened to be in the East, different traditional titles would be given to them.

Dopemu

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by yahmohy27: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

undecided shocked
Still an allegation not proof yet
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Femeto: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Caseless: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Anago55:
. He is not an Igbo man
members involved in criminality won't even be suspended like it was done by the house in zamfara, in igbo land, they'll be worshipped.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Gandollar(f): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Caseless:
members involved in criminality won't even be suspended like it was done by the house in zamfara, in igbo land, they'll be worshipped.
All Headslammers are terrorists.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by pseudaria: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

What is unnecessary here. The zmha just suspended two members for working with bandits who kidnap rape and kill innocent civilians and soldiers, what is the next logical step is it not to immediately arrest and interrogate them until they spill information. But because the FG sponsors these bandits and Boko Haram terrorists dss and army whose members are being killed by the bandits. God will punish all of you in due time
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Jonah507(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Anago55:
. He is not an Igbo man

You said it all!
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by jcross19: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

there is no difference between any comments from this monicker to a devil...... All these hatred towards the southeastern is a blessing in disguise , continue pampering and covering terrorism, soon that beast you people are protecting will be fully unleashed , you will deactivate your account..
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by fayomim: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Suspended or should be killed. Do you know how many families crying right now due to the death of their siblings, children in the hands of bandits
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Loveknitting: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

undecided shocked

Arrested or bullet in the heard.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by OderaOdesigo: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
If he is Igboan by now Federal government would have issue statement army and DSS will arrest him and Afonja Muslim skull miners will not let people rest

You are very stupid.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by chuksoyo21(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

Incoherent balderdash

Very coherent and loud....
That's a resounding submission....
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Mandrake20(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Suspension is not enough arrest the idiot s
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Average9jaman: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
I don't understand y people are calling them bandits, they are criminals and terrorists... Simple undecided
Re: Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ by Anago55: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Caseless:
. Who doesn't know you here,I expected nothing less other than this daft rejoinder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.