Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone (25757 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by puzzlegate(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2021
pfadom:

Keep deceiving yourself. What was right or true in what he did?
You that don't deceive yourself, what was wrong with what he did ? Is it the duty of Government to read meaning into one's colour of dress �? UAR people, please grow up and stop disgracing the black race !
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by end1999constitu(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Scream:
His next chant will be "aboki ala nwa mmili nama"...

......"afusie m anya maka rising sun"

grin grin

"aboki akpuom na ana maka rising sun"

"aboki agbaam ajuju maka rising sun"

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by benuejosh: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2021
puzzlegate:
You, yourself, You don't support IPOB, yet you don't have peace. Why ?
IPOB is a terrorist organization. And my home and land and state is very peaceful.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by andyanders: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
Ozekhome is a defender of the corrupt and evil. All corrupt politicians in PDP run to him for legal defense. Defending corruption since the days of Jonathan. Las Las him sef na him format to get food chop so I no too blame am.

Agu Format sef don give am small chop. All those who support the evil of IPOB will donate to him now.

All those who support the evil that IPOB are doing will not have peace.
Since you are from benue state, I now can understand you better. A state that got no sense of reasoning. The northerners have used you people just like used toilet paper.

Your youths are running out of your state to find refuge in other states 'cus your fulani brothers are raping your women and killing your men, but you are here masturbating 'cus of Ozokhemeh, a SAN, who has been a refined lawyer and activist, deffending the poor with his finances free.

Just go get sense as you have none and ask your parents the past history of Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:
We are too loud to be intimidated!

Before you can hold on to Chiwetalu Agu, you must first arrest Gumi.

Before you can declare state of emergency in Anambra, you must have first done the same in all Northwestern states.

Ndi Ala!

No matter how hard some stupid idiotic moderators try to shut me up, they can't!!! I am a moving train!

, take note!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by bayelsaowei(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Chinwetalu Agu was arrested by Nigerian Army and DSS because he was putting on Biafran regalia, not IPOB regalia. Sheikh Gumi is hobnobbing with bandits but, DSS and NA aren't perturbed.

Today, two Zamfara lawmakers were suspended for working with bandits but, our over zealous Nigerian Army and DSS just developed ear infection and eye cataract that they could not see nor hear.

You're highly welcome to Nigeria
really highly welcome to the land of retrogression where the police or army barely knows their job description..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by puzzlegate(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
Well done DSS

The fool man has disowned anything IPOP/BIAFRA

That's all we want

But some fools are calling him their hero, after rejecting supporting Biafra

You are now fulfilled ! So this is just your problem ? UAR people. I sorry for you. When will this country UAR grow out of this foolishness !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by benuejosh: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2021
ygowon:
Ipob is evil because they are fighting for their rights Abi? So, what is Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen? They're are saints Abi? Can u prove that Ipob is evil?
you this ygowon I am glad you quoted me today. I am the real reason you come to Nairaland everyday. We are proud of you anu!
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Tzar(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Considering the fact that the average comfortable Nigerian are mostly selfish cowards, Chiwetalu Agu’s BRAVERY is highly commendable!
If those in the upper lower class (because Nigeria has no middle class) stand by their belief mildly or aggressively like Agu did, the upper class will not be enslaving ALL dimensions of lower class Nigerians this much.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Kingrefreshed: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Illuminatiship:
E nor go better for all Nigeria security forces..

Amin
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by kkonyeji(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
Ozekhome is a defender of the corrupt and evil. All corrupt politicians in PDP run to him for legal defense. Defending corruption since the days of Jonathan. Las Las him sef na him format to get food chop so I no too blame am.

Agu Format sef don give am small chop. All those who support the evil of IPOB will donate to him now.

Keep wailing! This is just d beginning!
Onye ara
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by kkonyeji(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2021
bcomputer101:
Declare operation Lion-Force on all Ipob.

Biafra died with that runaway baldheaded man who sacrifice over 3million of his people in a war bcs of his selfish interest

You'll be alright las las
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by fayomim: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
This guy is not happy

I noticed that too
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by 8stargeneral: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2021
So,na his phone now they channel d whole thing nobe attire again....Nigerian securities na clown
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by BadBradley: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
I'm surprised the lawyer allowed DSS search his phone without warant.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:

Don't just start what u cannot finish.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Joromi1: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Aufbauh:
Chiwetalu Agu don blow with his format.

The guy man rightly knows what he was doing when he stepped out with Biafra regalia sharing bread for some intoxicated ipobians in the full glare of the army.

He knows that the soldiers will be inflamed by his action and they'll come for him. Afterwards, it will end up arousing sympathy and solidarity for him from his folks knowing fully well how sensational and emotional they are.

The coming days will be the defining moment of donations, contributions, hosting, gift etc for the newest hero of Biafra from within and outside obodo naija.

Chiwetalu Agu aka 'Eldersmoney' will now be the winner of Big Biafra Elder Naija season 1.'The rising Sun'.
Format to do what exactly? Is he campaigning for anything or releasing an album featuring Davido? He just got lucky, simple.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Nezan(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Chiwetalu...funny man
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by od501: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Lumig:
cheesy
Ozekome, the devil's advocate

E pain you abi? Lol...

Manage that your 30k wella oo...cos inflation rate don reach 20% grin
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Perfectbeing(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Everything you that happened was a script played out by FG and Agu
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
softguy1:

Guy is your Opera mini constantly popping up Facebook as mine is doing?

With Airtel Sim right?
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by DanielPop(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Neither will those who support the murderous and evil government or collaborated to bring them to power! Say amen!
benuejosh:

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by HRMK: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2021
which do we blv?not through the intervention of the presidential aide and his association rep
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by arantess: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2021
bcomputer101:
Declare operation Lion-Force on all Ipob.

Biafra died with that runaway baldheaded man who sacrifice over 3million of his people in a war bcs of his selfish interest
May your pains never seize
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by arantess: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Everything you that happened was a script played out by FG and Agu
Na so, R script
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by arantess: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB is a terrorist organization. And my home and land and state is very peaceful.
Benue state is peaceful, yea grin
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by cococandy(f): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2021
What reason did they have to search his phone?

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by jmoore(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Dedemworld:

Ode, u that knows the law, wetin stop u to wear the Biafra Rigalia or using the flag and quote the law when arrested.... ur ass will rotten in jail. Sho lo stupid ni

Go and tell the useless DSS to arrest hero lager beer.

Illiterates like you are the ones defending illiterates in power.

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by softguy1: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

With Airtel Sim right?

Yes exactly

I thought my Opera mini browser was having problem
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
softguy1:

Yes exactly

I thought my Opera mini browser was having problem

It's a malware. It's a malfunction. Opera mini isn't good Browser
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Lightorder: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
This guy is not happy
We are just hearing it from you. That your techno phone no dey try o
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by BluntCrazeMan: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Tzar:
All I can deduce from your write up is that the security agencies were very unintelligent for not reading the situation well. From your assertion, they clearly played into the plans of Agu, by making him even more famous than he was prior to the incident.
He even got a free plane ride (wasted public funds) to Abuja. So, the interrogation and search of his phone could not be done where the alleged offence was comitted? What a country!
You deduced correctly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition / RRS: A Model For State Police In Nigeria / Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.