Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Obedience Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (100 Views)

From The DNA Of The Flesh To The DNA Of Holiness Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Genesis 26:1 And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. 26:2 And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; 26:5 BECASUE THAT ABRAHAM OBEYED MY VOICE, AND KEPT MY CHARGE, MY COMMANDMENTS, MY STATUTES AND MY LAWS. 26:6 And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of Evil....the Way Out Now! / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7. / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.